Sunday, April 15, 2012

Grace Benson, bensong46@ymail.com


From Saturday in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl.com/graben ...... Pic removed last Night


graben

I believe in God

Age:
24

I am a:
Woman

Location:
KNICKERBOCKER, NY, US

Birthday:
14.02.1988

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English



12.04.2012

Hello My Dear,
How are you today? And how about your family? I hope all is well
if so thanks to God Almighty, My name is miss Grace, I am more than
happy to contact you through your profile here at (4ppl.com ) and I
really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something
very important to discuss with you, but I found it difficult to express
myself here. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my
e-mail address ( bensong46@ymail.com ) So we can get to know each
other better,and i will give you my pictures and all so tell you more about
my self, Yours new friend Grace Benson and have a nice day,try and write to
me with this email ( bensong46@ymail.com )



My Dearest Love
Compliments of the day.Dear am very happy in your reply mail to my email.How is your day today?.Hope fine. My New Friend, My name is Miss Grace Benson i was born on 14th July 1988 (24) years old, i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. Dear i am from Liberia West Part of Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.The name of my father is Dr Ephraim Benson and He was the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother in cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister.
My Dearest One, It's only me that is alive now, because i wasn't around when this was happen, i was in my First years studding SOCIAL SCIENCE IN THE university of Liberia and i managed to move from my country Liberia to the following West Part of Africa country Senegal where i am living now in a camp as a refugee.Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, writing, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one, below is my picture attached, so i will equally like to see your pictures too, so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very.
Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest,and have a nice day.
Yours New Friend Grace


41.83.27.253


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


My sweet one

I am very happy to see your reply to my mail, Honey! How are you today? How was the day, hope fine? Mine is cold over here in Dakar Senegal due to the harmattan season' is about 21°c, In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon' The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main officer's office.please you can call me for me to hear your voice.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Joe Ken, who is the pastor of the (Christ The Saviour In Church ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather, I am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-779-861-509 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. I am 24 Year's old girl. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7M (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me please" I love you. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Your's Grace
Lot's of Love


xxxxxxxx


Hello My Dear
How are you and your health, I thank you so much for your concern two ways
my life you are the type of man i need in my life, and i hope you are doing fine, thanks God,
My dear i don't have international passport, But i have refugee camp ID?

How is your day? I believe is great. Nice to read from and i realized very well that you are someone who would treat me with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of pains.Thanks for your kindness to assist me transfer this treasure of mine to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life and i pray success in all..

As i told you in my last mail , i am presently living in pains and sorrow everyday here in Refugee Camp as a result of the death of my parents. no relative that i will run to, no good food, no good house to sleep, Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you to transfer this treasure to your country and that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country.I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this treasure . In this regards i will like you to contact the the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my treasure deposited by my late father Late Dr Ephraim Benson, The account number is / BIS4754444014, of which i am the next of kin.Miss Grace Benson
Here is the contact information of the The bank contact address and contact of the bank manager in
charge of the transfer is as follows:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
NAME OFFICER MR BROW MAX
TELEPHONE NUMBER; +447035938919
TELEPHONE NUMBER +447024067313
Email- ( royalb4@aol.com )
Email- ( royal.bank90@yahoo.com )

When you contact them tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me so that they will transfer my my treasure to your country.
God will bless you as you help an orphan like me.
Honey i really want to hear your sweet voice,I really hope to go out of this camp and come over to your country as soon as the bank transfer the money into your
account. I will be waiting to hear from you. I love you from the last
portion of my heart.Thanks and God bless.

Kiss and Hug from Grace,


..attached ID had only 2KB......so, same procedure once more

No comments:

Post a Comment