Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vivian Andrews/John, vivianjohnandrews@yahoo.com




From 24FD .....


Nancy4u123456
- ID: 112567
- 54 y/o Female (1957 - October - 20)
- USA, mesa
- English,
- TEACHER
- Have 1 children
- Marital status Widow


Hello dearest,
My name is Miss Vivian
How are you? I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health.i came across your profile today and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. Am too curious to know you more. Could you please reciprocate to my message by dropping mail on my yahoo id (Vivianjohnandrews@ yahoo.com) so we can introduce our self better on media and also share the passion of love together. I will be waiting for your email because i have a suitable and vital thing to tell you. Have a nice day and God bless you,
I will send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail,so that i can tell you more about my life OK .may the good lord be with you and keep you.long life and more years to come.
lots of love
Vivian



Hi dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day? Mine is hot over here in Dakar Senegal,
I contacted you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp, My name is Vivian Andrews (26) single and never married, i am from Liberia and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr John Andrews , he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Honey , i will appreciate it most to know you more.
I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Father who is the pastor in charge of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel ,because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
my dear, a real friend has never seen u cry,Friendship with you feels like a treasure.
Knowing you'll always give without measure. i hope you will be my happiness. they always say that friendship is sacrifice. It stays forever more, and never grows old.

I would like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i have Attached my pictures and wants pictures of yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Honey,i will disclosed to you my full life story in my next mail.
have a pleasant day.
Yours Lovely.

Vivian.


41.83.16.122


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest xxxxxx

Am very sorry for not been mailing you since. As i told you before,that i will disclose my full life story to you, because of the love i have developed in side me. if you want to call me, you can call me with the Reverend Father's phone number.
I told the rev father about my communication with you and he allow me to use his computer to mail you,meanwhile i have inform Rev father that soon that you wil be coming down to africa to see me he said until you come that you have to call and tell him the day your coming

The Reverend Father's phone is (+221-774-860-656) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because i can not call you and i don't have money to call you, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $7.5M (Seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.please am real you have to trust me am just a victim of war.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you, Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest ,

Yours in love,

Vivian


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxx.


Thank you so much for your mail, i have confidence that you will be the man to take me to the next level of this horrible life ,i want you to know that everything about this transfer is real and legal, you help me for the transfer first, you let me know,, i don't have a passport because i lost it during the war in my country, as you demand,but i have my late fathers death certificate which as i get your willingness in this transfer i will send it to you.

for me i know nothing about an international transfer, i will like to see your picture and i have already discuss with the cardinal that your going to call me for more directives , just call me and ask the rev father that you want to speak with Vivian Andrew in room #14 he will send for me and also let you know about our time difference here in Senegal, so feel free and call me i want to hear your voice . i pray God bless you for me.

My dear, i want you to understand that your the one i have come to trust and i have confidence in you that you will not cheat or betray me, because all i want is my freedom and to continue my studies, as you keep this transfer secret and confidential till i come over to meet you. your my hope for me to have a new life.

Concerning the Transaction :

The money I am talking about was deposited in the bank by my late father who so much loved and cherish me, He wanted me to have the best and make him proud, My late father deposited the money and instructed the bank that I can only withdraw the money at my age of 30 years and I can only withdraw with the help of a trusted foreigner who will help me to make the necessary arrangement for the capital investment of the money,

This is the reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

After the transaction:

After the transaction of the money into your account, You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Rev. Father in refugee camp to get all my traveling documents, You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a pass and clearance urgently to travel and join you over, to enable me continue my education and for the capital investment.

My feelings:

Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more.

I will need your information together with your contact address or any information of your office and your telephone number.

I have also prepared the letter which you will have to send to the bank, I will be sending to you by tomorrow as soon as I received your next email.
I also want you to tell me if you will like me to visit you first in your country so that we can join hands in making the transfer together without no trouble , is better you let me know your mind immediately because am lonely here.

I will be waiting for next email with happiness.

Have a nice day and remain blessed. I will be waiting for your urgent response with your information so that i will send an authorization letter to the bank on your behalf.

Yours lovingly,

Vivian Andrews


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello dear xxxxx,

I have attach my refugee id card for your perusal and i will need your information to send an authorization letter to the bank on your behalf.

Yours ,

Vivian

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26179&p=223294#p223294

    ReplyDelete