Thursday, November 17, 2011

Doris Jombo, doris4jombo@yahoo.com


From WDF ..........


doris24
ID: 107825
24 y/o female (1987 - April - 6)
from wien,
Austria
other



doris4jombo@yaho o.com

contact me through my email address

My name is doris,i went through your profile today,i be become interested in you,i will like to know about you,contact me through my email, i will tell you about me and send you my picture here my mail (doris4jombo@yahoo. com ) from doris



My dearest

Thank you for you email, how is your day over there in your country i hope you are fine? My name is Doris Jombo i am 24 years old single and never married; I am from Liberia in West Africa but presently living now in Red Cross camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Peter Jombo was managing director of a company in Monrovia the capital of Liberia and he was also the personal advice to the former head of state in my country Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing parent, I need help to come out from here
It was only me that is alive but i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now in Red Cross, Well I will like to know about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing now Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours too, I have a lot to tell you if I hear from you so I hoping to hear from you soon. Yours Doris.


41.82.170.50


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest.

Thanks for your reply to my mail. As I am just like one in prison here in Red Cross camp

My hope is for you to help me because I don't have any brother, sister, relatives who i can go to now and I don't have any right or privilege to any thing here in Red Cross camp because is against the law of country Am write from the office of the reverend pastor Samuel Martins because he have computer in his office here The Pastors phone Number is ( +221 772 67 65 17 ) in case if you want to call me, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me.

Please I want you to help me received sum of $5.600000 USD (five million six thousand US dollars) that was deposited by my late father in bank to be transfer to your account or bring to you in your country if you can assure me your trust and honest as I am counting on your help, I need urgent reply if you are capable to assist me received the money as I want you to stand in my behalf for the transfer to your account, i will like you to keep this matter to your self because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know. And after the transfer you send me some money to get my traveling papers to join you, remember i am telling you in trust and honest as i will be look forward to hear from you soon and to send you the bank details and tell more

Best regard Doris


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My dear i don't understanding what you are saying about contacting bank which bank and who have give you bank you said you want proof before you contact the bank , i don't think you are serious to help me if you are serious send me all your personal details because the money i have told you to assist me i need to no you very well before you can help me ok , i have not talk anything about bank with you so how come you said proof before you contact bank

No comments:

Post a Comment