Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sarah Mohammed, sarahmohammed01@yahoo.com

Pic was taken in Fort de France, Martinique.


From AFD.......


Sara123
- ID: 123891
- 24 y/o female (1987 - January - 1)
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- English
- student
- Have no children


Hi Dear

It is my pleasure after going through your profile to write you trusting God that this well timed contact will bring us into one family. I am Miss Sara 25yrs, loving and caring girl.

I have not married .really I will be full of happiness and pleasure to meeting you. I am on this site trying to find a man who has same similar values and family goals as mine and who would like to get to know each other well to determine if we could build a future together starting with friendship, growing into marriage if possible.

I really want to find a man of my life I am very serious, I don't play games or play with people's emotions. I hate lies and I hate cheating.. I am honest, easygoing faithful, committed, When I meet the right person I want a committed and dedicated relationship to build a wonderful family life and future.
I will be waiting your letter at sarahmohammed01@yah oo.com for more introductions
Yours Miss Sarah Mohammed



Hi My Dearest xxxxxxx,

I am pleased to read from you.
Well, to say the truth, I need a Man, only one Man, my love I am not the kind of woman having a hobby man searching! I want and need to have my one and only soul mate! In friendship as in a marriage I believe in complete honesty, openness, respect, affection, attentiveness, communication, commitment, faithfulness, common goals, compromise, loyalty, hard work & honouring God.
I am a South Africa girl but living with my father here in Ivory Coast . I was born and brought here in Ivory Coast though I have not been in South Africa before. I am the only child of my parent and since the death of my mother my father took me so special. I am doing my final year as medical doctor in one of the University here.
My father was a Cocoa business dealer for over 35year here in Ivory Coast . My father is old man and has been suffering a heart problem since the death of my mother.
Look forward to your reply and say may our dreams bring us love and peace and May the sun bring us warmth and happiness. As I have a lot tell share with you.
In friendship as in a marriage I believe in complete honesty, openness, respect, affection, attentiveness, communication, commitment, faithfulness, common goals, compromise, loyalty, hard work, & honouring God..
I will like you to send me yours photos and also telephone number. as I have attached my photo here with this mail
I will like you to tell me more about you.
I send you my kindest regards and a warm kiss

Yours Sarah



41.189.37.52


AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi My Dear xxxxxx,

My dearest xxxxxx thank for your beautiful mail. I thank you for telling me more about your family which has given me more trust and confidence in knowing you.
I can't write in a few words the feelings making a new friend that leads to marriage especially from Internet, really I feel great full of happiness and pleasure as this is my first time to date a man but I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my love but I know I am the luckiest woman.
I am writing this to you in front of your younger sister Maria and your family and the world I LOVE YOU. I will give you my life love and share everything I have to offer with you .I will honour you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you forever if you will stay by my side for all eternity my heart mind, body and soul are yours simple I love you.
My dear xxxxxx, I don’t believe too much long communication letter writing relationship I am serious as I want to be there with you soonest. As that will prove to your family and your younger sister that your are capable having and taking good care of your Love one.
My dear xxxxxx here are my dislike in relationship; not serious, not caring, joker’s timewaster, playing with someone emotion not a letter writer and cheaters and liars
My likes in relationship are: Honest, seriousness, fear of God, good looking man with sense of humour ,understanding man that believe in his word and honest, caring , knowing his lover needs.
Kindly send me your photo and telephone number so that I can be communicating with you easily because of time different.

. Yours Ever Sarah


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi My Dearest xxxxxxx!

I received your mail and it showed to me the kind of love you preserve for me ,
I am so glad and happy to meet a lovely and gentle foreign man abroad
You are so intelligent and caring man.
My dear xxxxxx , as a woman and for the man I love , I will give you my life , my love and share everything I have to offer with you . I will honour you be loyal to you and put no else before you.
All I need from you is your commitment and serious as good relationship is staying closer always. Side by side, face to face togetherness which either relocating to be with you forever all you can come here to visit me.
It will not be better for long term communication lots lots of email writing ok. Relationship new begins closer and to man's country and his city not far apart .
Try your best to send me your photo and your telephone number
Have a good weekend and God bless you
Please answer me soon
Yours Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment