Sunday, November 27, 2011

Marym Diomande, marymdiomande@yahoo.com


This Passport was already used in two other Scams under different Names.


From WD..........


m4love
- 22 y/o female (1989 November 19)
- from New Site, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 27 y/o



Hello,

I am Miss Marym Diomande,i saw your profile and i have interest in you, i am very attractive, caring, sincere and very honest girl. I want a man who will be my friend and lover, A man I can confide in,a man I can trust to be there for me. I wish i always could see, someone who will care for me, show me affections.

If you like what you read about me do get back to me on my email. marymdiomande@yahoo.com

Marym



My Dear Love,

Thanks for your lovely mail i received now,I'm Miss Marym Diomande ,I'm very attractive, caring, romantic,sincere and very honest, i saw your profile and i have interest in you,I love to read novels don’t really mind which kind as long as it is interesting I love to crack jokes, it bring smile into the faces of people, that is my little way of helping humanity.

I watch TV a lot because I always want to know what happen in other world different from mine, making friends is a hobby but I don’t like people who tell lies, this is one of the best turn off, there is nothing bad if you tell the truth, the other will respect you better if he fines out you've just told him the truth, no matter how bitter it is they will love you respect you better.

Though I will not say am beautiful, but I know that am cool in my own little way, I seek no wealth from you but, only you will remain cool and honest as i will want my man to be, I want a man who will be my friend and lover, A man I can confide in,a man I can trust to be there for me. I wish i always could see someone who will care for me, show me affections, you can say like a big brother, a friend and a lover.

Your profile speaks for itself and i wish i can meet you face to face so that we can discuss and start our relationship.As a matter of fact you derived all the quality i need in man.

My Dear i know that if you are very honest and caring to what i see in your profile i can relocate to your country to start a new life together because what is most important is affections and caring which can settle and bring any problem in front of us down,this is the reason i am willing to give my heart and all what i have to be with the person i am in love with but this will only happens gradually because i will need to know you more better and about your past relationships which we can share with each other for us to be able to move on. Tell me more about you where you from what do you do, what are your likes are dislike, give me your tel. number, I will really appreciate a picture from you, I will attach my picture in my next mail to you .

I wait to hear back from you and look forward in receiving your positive answer.

Thanks and i pray for Allah mercy and abundant blessings be upon you.

Yours Sincerely

Miss Marym Diomande


41.202.114.111


AROBASE
Arobase Telecom
c/o AF NET Internet Services
Imm. AFNET, Rue de l'Industrie
Zone 3 Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Abidjan


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear Lovely Darling Heart,

Thank you very much for your lovely mail to me, how are you and the rest of your family, hope everybody is in good condition of health, if so glory be to almighty God. My love, once i read from you, he make my heart full of joy and happiness, because you are my right choice and my lovely darling heart i really need in my life for now. My love, i believed that you will never regret been having me as your lovely wife, because i will give you all the kind of love man need from a woman, as soon as am in your arms.

My dear love, am very worried to be with you in time for now,because i need a man like you for now, which i will spend the rest of my life with, because am from South Africa and the only daughter but am now in Ivory Coast for now with a Muslim sister, since when i lost my parent in the motor accident, my love, what i need for now so that i will be able to be in your arms immediately without any delay, is that i have to get my passport with visa on it to your country, because after the death of my parent i lost most of my thing, which i can not get back easily since when i lost my parent, so i need to be with you so that i can start living a new life with you over there and forget all the mistrious life am living here for now.

Waiting for your urgent respond to my mail, may almighty God guide and protect you and me till the day i will be in your arms.

Alot of kisses and hug to you my lovely darling heart.

Yours in love

Yours lovely wife <<<< after two Mails :roll: :roll:

Mary


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Now this Sister changed from Muslim to Christain...........

My Dear Lovely Darling Heart,

Thank you very much for your lovely mail to me, how are you and the rest of your family, hope everybody is in good condition of health, if so glory be to almighty God. My love, once i read from you, he make my heart full of joy and happiness, because you are my right choice and my lovely darling heart i really need in my life for now. My love, i believed that you will never regret been having me as your lovely wife, because i will give you all the kind of love man need from a woman, as soon as am in your arms.

Honey,I will want to tell you that hence my search for a real man to spend the rest of my life with because am very serious in my intentions to find a good man for marriage. Note that if we decide that we are right for each other we can meet in person and see if we like each other, am 22 years old and a mature enough, and I don`t seek an Internet romance. I want a real relationship and eventually marriage and age doesn't mean anything in Love.

My sweet heart, I would like to meet a wonderful man who wishes to build a strong family with children. However I am not looking for a housekeeper or a house girl. I want a man who is my equal and who shares his time between a professional activity and his family. I know it can be difficult but love makes many things easier. I have very serious intention. I am looking for my future husband, not for a joker. I know we don`t live in an ideal world. I also know I am not ideal. So, I am not looking for an ideal man. I am looking for a real man and I will accept him, with all his strengths and weaknesses.

My dear love, am very worried to be with you in time for now,because i need a man like you for now, which i will spend the rest of my life with, because am from South Africa and the only daughter but am now in Ivory Coast for now with a Christain sister, since when i lost my parent in the motor accident, my love, what i need for now so that i will be able to be in your arms immediately without any delay, is that i have to get my passport with visa on it to your country, because after the death of my parent i lost most of my thing, which i can not get back easily since when i lost my parent, so i need to be with you so that i can start living a new life with you over there and forget all the mistrious life am living here for now.

Waiting for your urgent respond to my mail, may almighty God guide and protect you and me till the day i will be in your arms.

Alot of kisses and hug to you my lovely darling heart.

Yours in love

Yours lovely wife Marym.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear Lovely Darling Heart,

I am very happy to read from you again,How are you and the rest of your Family ? Honey sorry to hear what your X girl friend did to you, because it will be very painful, my dear love, i will want you to trust in God and also trust in me, because am suffering here for now since i lost my parent in motor accident am staying with a Christain Sister here in the church, and right now am using the church computer to send you message.

My heart i will want you to used your Godly mind with me, so that i will be able to be with you intime in your country and start living a new life with you over there and forget about all the mistrious life am living here for now and i will give you all the kind of Love man need from woman.

My lovely sweet heart, i will want you to help with my passport fee which cost $175 dollars, so that i can take it to the Embassy and apply for my Visa to your country, for you to see with your eyes that am for real am not for joke.

Honey am a real muslim girl, but since when i start staying here in the church with the Sister helping me for now, i change to Christain, because i love the Religion since when i started attending to service.

My love i will love to be with you before Xmas so that i can celibrate with you and the rest of your family, Waiting to hear back from you as soon as you received this my lovely message, may almighty God guide and protect you and me and the rest of your family till the day i will be with you all.

Yours in love

Your lovely wife Marym.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear Lovely Darling Heart,

Thank you very much for your lovely message, and i also thank you for your Love and Care to me, how are you ? My dear love, you give me a joy anytime i read from you, because i always think about my parent but since the first day i met you, i have been forgeting the past.

Honey i swear with the grave of my lost parent that you will never regret been having me as your lovely one, because i have good home traning, but due to the death of my lovely parent, i lost everything, sweet heart i will be very happy to be with you and the rest of your family, so that we can start planing for our life together as one Family.

My dear love, this is the name of one of the pastor here in the churh which you will used he's information's to send the fee for my passport to me, so that we can go together and pick it up at the western union, so that by tomorrow morning i will be on my way to the passport office.


Name : TAIWO ODERINDE JOHNSON

City : ABIDJAN

Country : IVORY COAST

Question : WHERE

Answer : CHURCH


Sweet heart after 3 days i will get my passport and go straight to the Embassy to apply for my Visa to your country, because am worried to be at your arms intime.

Waiting to hear back from you as soon as you received this my lovely message, may almighty God guide and protect you and me with the rest of your family till the day i will be with you all.

Thinking about you

Yours in love

Your lovely wife Marym.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear Lovely Darling Heart,

Thank you very much for your lovely message, and i also thank you for your Love and Care to me, how are you ? My dear love, you give me a joy anytime i read from you, because i always think about my parent but since the first day i met you, i have been forgeting the past.

Honey i swear with the grave of my lost parent that you will never regret been having me as your lovely one, because i have good home traning, but due to the death of my lovely parent, i lost everything, sweet heart i will be very happy to be with you and the rest of your family, so that we can start planing for our life together as one Family.

My dear love, this is the name of one of the pastor here in the churh which you will used he's information's to send the fee for my passport to me, so that we can go together and pick it up at the western union, so that by tomorrow morning i will be on my way to the passport office.


Name : TAIWO ODERINDE JOHNSON

City : ABIDJAN

Country : IVORY COAST

Question : WHERE

Answer : CHURCH


Sweet heart after 3 days i will get my passport and go straight to the Embassy to apply for my Visa to your country, because am worried to be at your arms intime.

Waiting to hear back from you as soon as you received this my lovely message, may almighty God guide and protect you and me with the rest of your family till the day i will be with you all.

Thinking about you

Yours in love

Your lovely wife Marym.

No comments:

Post a Comment