Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Benneth Jammeh, bennethjammeh@yahoo.co.uk




From WD.....


benneth
- 24 y/o female (1987 March 14)
- from Andalucia, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Hello my dear

my name is Benneth and my contact address is
(bennethjammeh@yahoo.co.uk) :i am a beautiful young girl with full of love
and caring, well i saw your profile and i love it, i think we can click
together. please i will like you to contact me through this my email
address thus (bennethjammeh@yahoo.co.uk) please contact me with my email
address i will be happy to show you my photo and at the same time you will
know more about me



Hello Dear
how are you today? together with your health hope you are fine,
well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal,
my name is Benneth Jammeh 24 years single never married from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country ,my late father Dr David Jammeh was the personal adviser to the formal head of state (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and kill ed my mother and my father with the only brother i have.
it was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where we are leaving now.
i would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently ,i will tell you more about me in my next mail.
attached here are my picture,hoping to hear from you soonest
yours lovely one
Benneth


41.83.16.104


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


hello my darling
thanks for your mail.i am more than happy in your reply to my mail,how are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me,and night hope that is fine,mine is a little bits hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
in this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Friday for the week,its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by GOD grace i will come out here soon,we don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relative ran away in the middle of the war ,the only person we have now is Rev Anthony Abel who is the pastor
of the (st john catholic church)here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the weman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for male other for female.the Rev telephone is (+221 771233877) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me in the female hostel, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedy incident that leads to my being in this situation now took place,please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin the amount in question is US$4,500,000.(Four,Million five Hundred thousand Dollars)so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling document and air ticket to come over there to meet with you,i keep this secret to people in the camp,here the only person that know about it here is the Rev because he is like a father to me,so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to any one for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you this information due to the trust i deposed on you,i like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man with visions,truth and hardworking,my favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently,meanwhile i will like you to call me as i said i have a lots to tell you
awaiting to hear from you soonest
yours lovely one Benneth


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Dear ,

Good afternoon, sorry for my late reply, it just that i don't have money to scan my international passport to you but today's somebody came to the refugee camp to visit us and i approached him and asked him a little money to scan my passport to you, thank God he gave me small money to scan my passport to you, attach file here is the copy of my passport.

Please i really need you to do your best to help me out of this bad place called refugee camp, am tired suffering, hope you will understand me. do not forget to contact the bank today immediately they reply you or transfer my late father's fund to you kindly let me know. waiting for your reply.

Benneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment