Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saeed Zongo, saeedzongo1@gmail.com


I assumed you are in good health with your family.

I am Mr. Saeed Zongo I work as the Foreign Operations Manager with one of the international bank here in Burkina Faso. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and praying, i made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you.

There is an abandoned unclaimed sum of Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($9,200,000.00) in my bank, belonging to one of our dead foreign customer. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and release of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Foreign Business Partner to the deceased customer as i am going to be the brain behind the transaction and i am also going to guide and direct you on how the transaction is going to be executed.

On the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 40% as your share from the total fund, 5% will be shared to Charitable Organizations and Motherless Babies homes as the balance of 55% will be for me.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality,
reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.

Please fill in your personal information’s as indicated below and as soon as i receive this information's below i will forward you a text of an application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim of the fund as i will direct you on what to do.

Your name in full.......................... ........

Your country....................... ..................

Your age........................... ....................

Your cell phone......................... ...........

Your occupation.................... ...............

Your sex........................... ....................

Your marital status........................ ........

Best Regards,
Mr Saeed Zongo.



212.52.152.113


BF-ONATEL-980427
ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PTT)
Provider Local Registry
01 BP 10 000
Ouagadougou 01
Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dear Friend,
Thanks for your quick response to my proposal, I am 48yrs old, married with children living in Burkina Faso West Africa, make sure you keep this transaction secret and confidential till we receive the fund into your account Because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it. I only contacted you to come and act as the next of kin to the deceased who died along side with his supposed next of kin in a plane crash. And since after his death, no body has ever come to claim his fund with my bank.

It was in the board of the directors meeting of my bank that i got the information that my bank are planning to transfer the fund into their treasury since no body is coming for the claim. and in our banking laws, it stipulates that such fund that has been with the bank for the period of five years with out any body coming for the claim, will be transferred into the banks treasury for their own utilization. So it was upon this regards that I have contacted you to come and act as the next of kin so that they can transfer the fund into the account that you will provide for them.

However, I took my time and money to make sure that every arrangement of receiving this fund successfully is guaranteed and secondly, the transaction is 100% risk free and legal. if you are interested and you want the both of us to make the money together I want you to know that the percentage will stand 55% for me while 40% will be for you then 5% will be for the less privilege and motherless homes here in my country and over there in your country.

Please i prefer you calling me through this my direct mobile number for easy communication between us, please i need you to comply with me because this is an opportunity we can not let go, My Mobile Number: (+226 78 53 54 27).


1. Are you married?

2. How old are you?

3. What is your occupation?

4. Are you capable and willing of handling this transaction??

5. Are you assuring me that you will not sit on this fund when it hits into the account that you are going to provide to the bank???

6. Get back to me with your valid telephone number for easy communication between us.


Get back to me immediately with all this information so that i will forward to you a text of an application which you will fill and send to the bank,


THANKS,

Mr Saeed Zongo.


Mobile Number: (+226 78 53 54 27).

NB,

Make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receives the fund into the account that you will provide to the bank. don’t disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it, get back to me with this information’s so that I will send you a text of an application which you will fill and send to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment