Saturday, November 19, 2011

Doris Adisa, dorisbaby_2@yahoo.com



From WD.....


dorisbaby100
- 24 y/o female (1987 March 11)
- from Kigali, Ruanda, Rwanda
- English
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o



hello dear
how are you?I hope you are fine, my name is ms Doris,nice to meet you, I was impressed when i saw your profile today and i became interested in having relationship with you,i will like you to send me your email adderss in my private Email Box at(dorisbaby_2@yahoo.com) So i will give you my picture, and you will know more about me beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, i am waiting to see your mail,

dorisbaby_2@yahoo.com



Dearest One,
Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today,
I have read with keen interest and concentration your romantic worded email where you exhibited your intelectual powers/talent as expected from a well educated man like you.
My name is Ms Doris Adisa. I presently live at Rue 14 unit 20,Parcelles, Dakar Senegal as a refugee. I am 24 years old, I am single and never been married,i am from Tutsi tribe in Republic of Rwandan Central Africa.

I was the only child of late Dr.Adisa Fredrick. . My late father was the managing director of a Gold and Diamond Minning company in Kigali. Unfortunately, he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea.
I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Rwanda in Kigali before the death of my loved father. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian masacre became uncontrolable and my dearest mother was also a victim.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. attached bellow is my pictures, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever
Ms Doris


41.208.186.53


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Thanks Alot,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? How was your day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays, fridays and saturdays or some times i took permission.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Peter Amos, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-465-006) if you call Just tell him that you want to speak with me he will then send for me in the female hostel. As a person staying under camp here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this camp.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even the Revrend don't know about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a BANK which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars), I will like to know your full data such as:

1. Your names
2. Your contact and residential address.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Ms Doris


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Love,
Thanks for your mail,hope your in good health over there,i must tell you that I'm very happy that i have getting the man of my heart,i must tell you that my condition now is too bad,i stay in a camp in Dakar-Senegal in the women hostel some times we don't eat here and no good water,i have been looking for who to intrust thank God i have find you, just be honest to me as I'm going to be. my late father bank ask me to look for a foreign partner whom i trust that can help me for the transfer of the money into his account,so I'm contacting you as my foreign partner do to my age and my status do not give me the power to do so i will like you to contact the bank ask them how the money will transfer in to your account with at any problem and telling them that you are my foreign partner how can they transfer the money into your account,as i have send an email to them telling them that your are my foreign partner so feel free to contact them today,

And my plans that as soon everything is OK you will help me to come over country and establish a good business and manage it for me as well,then i can continue my studies over there in your country,Call me by 14GMT with this number (+221-76-846- 50-06 )
is the Rev Number in the camp tell him that you want to speak with Ms Doris. when you call he will send for me in the female hostel,i miss you so much,have a lovely day.When you are contacting the bank do tell them that you want the money of late Dr.Adisa Fredrick and the name of the next of kin is Ms Doris Adisa in their custody to be transfer into your bank account in your country and they will tell you what to do and how the money will be transferred.The whole amount is the sum of Six million, Seven hundred thousand Us Dollars, (6.7 MILLION US DOLLARS)

Honey if you need all the legal documents to prove this money i will scan it and send it to you,
I hope to read from you,hoping that you will at the same time call me and send a mail or make telephone contact with the bank for an inquiry,
regarding this deposit.
Thanks and God blessings.
Ms Doris Adisa!!

MY LATE FATHERS BANKING INFORMATION'S
African Development Bank PLC.
BST Zone Industrielle 2,7
Boulevard de la Commune de Dakar.
BP : 4478 Dakar-Senegal
AMOUNT 6.7 MILLION DOLLARS
Next of Kin to Dr.Adisa Fredrick is Doris Adisa
Account Number: 000895478/48
Tel : (+221)-77- 731-28-27)
FAX : (+221-33-877-3178)
Email: (afdbsen@mail2world.com)
or: (afdb.org@accountant.com)
Director of Foreign Operations.
Attn/Mr.Camara Diop


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My Sweetheart,
Darling how are you doing today?hope you are doing ok,darling about my ID you asked me you can see my birth certificate here if you need other documents about the money and my late father's death certificate I will scan it and send to you also,

I find that my life is not all that I thought it was I am an incomplete soul, needing to be whole. In fact, my life lacks many things - love and someone to love. Now, things have changed. I have found love and with it came the one person who can make my life truly complete. I always dreamed of finding someone really special who would come into my life and love me, someone who would understand me, encourage my efforts, and share my dreams. When I grew older, I found that person.I love you for loving me just the way I dreamed it would be.

from your beloved one,

Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment