Monday, November 14, 2011

innushka86@googlemail.com




client-ip=209.85.214.68;

Received: from localhost (igor.net.ua. [46.4.205.166]) germany

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:23:32 +0300

From: innushka86@googlemail.com

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional

X-Priority: 3 (Normal)


Hi and thanks for sharing with me your e-mail address, I feel really


privileged to be writing to you on it right now;-) You know, later I


was thinking about our meeting here and I'm sure it is not in vain, as


I believe that all what life brings we should don't miss, do you


agree? I'm curious if you believe in love at first sight? Are your


romantic in your heart? Though it is really not important for man to


be very romantic, as I'm sure that my romance will be enough for us


both;-) Ok, I hope we can speak more in the future and you will write


to me soon after getting this my message!


Inna.

No comments:

Post a Comment