Thursday, November 17, 2011

Joy Jude Ebue, joy_babyand001@yahoo.com



From 24Luv.........


marybb
- Profile ID: 84196
- 25 y/o female (1986 - January - 17)
- newyork, USA
- English,
- Have no children


Hello
My name is joy, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (joy_babyand001@yah oo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above joy.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (joy_babyand001@yah oo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION



Hello My Dearest,
How are you today? Hope every thing is going greatly in the light of God? Well mine is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal, am happy with your reply to my mail today.

With deep sorrow and tears in my Eye, I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. I am Miss. joy Jude Ebue, 24 years old orphan, originated from Ivory coast, West Africa, Female, tall, avarage built, and fair, a very good looking girl that loves to be loved.

My father of blessed memory by name late Dr. Jude Ebue who was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in my country, you can read more of it in the below web.

http://newstabulous.com/ivory-coast-sli ... flee/7124/

I am now writing you from Dakar Senegal where I escaped through road, and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under Christ The King Catholic Church, Dakar Senegal,

So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help to relocate me in any of the western world for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after going through your profile and prayers and I believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust I know you may wonder why I am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that you are a good person and I guess I am not wrong.

My condition here is very terrible. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God grace i will come out of here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Patrick Moses). who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Catholic Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm living in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-778-352-854 ) you can call any time any time. if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the hostel, because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies.

Briefly I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secrete and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country

I have the sum of $5.7 Million as an inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your country with your help, it is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services, 5% for the expences and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. The reason why I need your help is based on the instruction of the bank.

You know, i have contacted the bank several time on possibility of getting this fund transfered but they said is not possible unless i present a foreign partner and who is matured enough and trust wothy as my trustee, because i am still a small girl and a refugee suite.Please dear, i will like to know if you can help me get this money transfered to your account and after the transfer, you will then send me little money from it to get my travelling documents to enable me come over to your country.

Honestly this fund was deposited by my late father in one of the leading banks in Europe and I am going to give you all the details / contact informations because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country, I need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this transaction for me so that I will sent you the bank information for you to contact them in order to received the fund into your account without any problem, I am really suffering since the death of my parents, it is too painful, but I hope with God and your help I will have a better life to live again.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate your urgent responds indicating your ability and willingness to help me sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg of you not to disclose it to anybody until every thing is over then I will come over to your country because, i don't want to loss my life and that of my inheritance. Attartched here is my pictures, at least for you to know whom you talking with.

I am waiting to hear from you soon for more discussion,
Yours Sincerely,


41.82.86.31


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18578&start=30

    ReplyDelete