Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rarmata Bah; rarmatabah@hotmail.com



From DateMeFree.....


tasseylove123456
- ID: 199111
- 24 y/o female (1987 - April - 3)
- now yrok, USA
- English, Danish, Afrikaans
- studant
- Have no children


I came to the site in search for my heart desire regardless of age or distance,i am 25years old and i don't care to marry a man of 20 or 70 for as long as the love and care is there,so if you are really interested in me you do it for us dear,OK.I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner. I love old movies and old songs. I love jazz and the arts. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life family, work, community, etc and i will really appreciate that special Good great handsome Man in my life till my eternity...take care for now and i wait to read from you soon. BYE...i look forward and wait to hear from you soon,and for me to send my picture to you contact me throw krarmata@yahoo.com take care and bye for now



Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email. I am a young girl presently living in Senegal in the city of Kolda. I live under the care of some nice people, though I lost my parents few years ago due to the conflict we had in my home town in Sudan. These are little explanations about myself. So could I know more about you like where you live presently, how old are you, are you married, things like that. I also hope my email messages wont be a bother to you. I am just a friend looking for a friend.

Attached are my pictures so that you can know me better and also I would like to receive yours too.

Thanks

Rarmata


41.83.18.73


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx ,

Thanks for your mail and I am happy to know more about you .
I do not know more about Mexican ,but I will like to visit there in future .
I feel that family and good friends are the most important support in life,I know true friends exists,I immensely value friendship,I hate conflict,I am sincere and detest hypocrisy and above all I respect others ideas and listen to them so I expect to be listened to,the killing and the death of my parents actually brought sorrow to my life therefore I wait for my turn to speak when I am secure.
it is true I am in search of a real love and a life partner who will love and care for me till death do us apart, just one man in my life who will mean more than many men.
Someone to hold on , someone to lean on, someone who could be there for me all the time, Someone to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainy and sunny times of life. I need an honest man. Why don't we give ourselves a trial, and see what the future holds for us. If you really want to know more about me, do not hesitate to write me. I am looking forward to having you as my bosom man if possible follow you to the altar. Tell me what is your opinion about this?
Hoping to hearing from you and I will like to see your photos as they will keep me abreast and alive.

Yours Lovely,

Rarmata


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dear xxxxxx


I am very happy to receive your e-mail. I am writing this email to you with tears and sorrow of my heart, life has ways of changing their plans, even if you're not ready for change.

I am the first daughter of the family of two girls, my father of blessed memory was a businessman, very successful policy, but it was more a business of gold and diamonds that formed the main source of their income .

our family house burnt down by rebels during the crisis in my country when militants dissenting came to our house, and that's what sent me away from my country to Senegal.

Thanks for tell me about yourself too and your like and dislike .

do you have a wife ?the reason I am asking you is that is I am looking for serious man to call my husband because I came to Senegal to complete my studies here but to be very honest with you ,the money the school here need for me I do not have it now that is reason I need to get marry now .

I will like to know if it is possible for you to come over here in Senegal so that we can meet in person here
I am hoping to read for you soon

Rarmata

No comments:

Post a Comment