Sunday, November 27, 2011

Carolina Branco, carolinabrancoo@yahoo.fr




From DMF .......


Branco7
- ID: 200317
- 32 y/o female (1979 - July - 16)
- paris, France
- French, English
- Cadre financier
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Caucasian


Hello
I liked your profile if you like
To better not discuss MSN
For more discretion
write me at my email:
(CarolinaBrancoo@yahoo.com)
Carolina



Hello xxxxxx
I received your message and thank you.
I'm looking for a serious relationship, friendship is always the door to enter a beautiful love story
I hope that this correspondence will be born something beneficial for you and me.
I am well under way in my life but as the foundations are solid, I hope to rebuild all by the grace of God.
I am Carolina Branco, I'm 32 and I'm origin Brazil, I work in finance.
I like reading, writing and cooking, I love romantic comedies and tennis

Please find below the new picture of me

Hope to read you, good night
kiss
Carolina Branco


213.136.113.77


AFNET
ISP cote d'ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AFNET
11 BP 116 Abidjan 11,
Cote d'Ivoire


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxxx

I have received your mail and i thank you for your kind letter. I appreciate your friendship and wishes that we should grow together in the evolution of life. I expect to meet a very humble man who have respect for women. Somebody whom i shall spend the rest of my life with, a man who can take decision and has a big heart.

But before this, i will use this medium to propose to you a business transaction which shall be of mutual benefit to both of us. I am somewhere in Africa now, precisely Cote D'Ivoire to claim a long deposited heritage.
I would like you to assist in the transfer of fund ($16,000.000) to your country for investing on a real estate business or building a hotel of 5 star standard. This money is a heritage and i shall accord you 20% of the total sum as your commission. I shall be grateful if you should reply me quickly in this regards, to enable me detail you more. Have a lovely and sweet day..

Sincerely yours
Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment