Saturday, November 12, 2011

Victory Chizizy Appiah, victoychizizy@yahoo.com



From OwnLoveCupid.....


victoybaby
- Profile ID: 83074
- 24 y/o female (1987 - March - 31)
- sudan, Sudan
- English,
- Have no children



hello,
my name is Miss victory Appiah, i saw your profile in this site and became
please you can write to me through my email (victoychizizy@yaho o.com) i,m sorry if
i am embarrassing you, i don't mean to do that, thank you
for your understanding.
ple ase my love send your massage direct to victoychizizy@yahoo .com) so that i can
tell you more about me,
yours in love,
victory.



My Dear,

How are you today,like i told you in the site,my name is Victory Chizizy Appiah,i am happy with your response and i hope to be your good friend,i am the only daughter of Late Dr Appiah Kabran from Ivory Coast,my father was one of the member of nationalistic parliament and also minister of transport in the year 2000/2,he died together with my Mother during the war in my country in the year 2003.

I am the only daughter of Late Dr Appiah Kabran from Ivory coast,my father was one of the member of nationalistic parliament and also minister of transport in the year 2000/2,he died together with my Mother during the war in my country in the year 2003.

Dear,i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring Country Senegal and i am residing here as a refugee in UN refugee camp. Meanwhile,I am writing to you now from our Reverends computer and will like to know more about you before we can further our communications.

I will like to know what you do for a living,as you know a journey of thousands miles start with a step and i believe that we have started.
Attached here is one of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of them when i know and see yours.

Waiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart
Victory Chizizy Appiah.



41.82.121.47


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

My Dearest

I am glad to hear from you once again,as i told you before i am in the UN refugee camp as a result of parental death. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev. Cicero Kabar who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for women the other for man .

This is Reverend's e-mail address( reverendkabar@yahoo.co.uk)and i also his telephone number ( +221-774 161 940 ) so any time you want to hear my voice you can call him and tell him that you are my friend and you want to speak with Victory Chizizy Appiah,he will send for me from the Girls apartment to come and answer my call.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in university.

My dear,i will like you to assist me to claim the money my late Father deposited in oneLondon bank because he made this deposit with my name as nest of kin's when he was alive,the money in question is about ($4.750.000million us dollars).

Honey,i have wrote to the bank that i want to claim the money so that i will use part of the money to help myself out from this bondage,the told me to bring a foreign a partner who will be my faithful trustee to enable them transfer the money.

Please honey,i will like you to write back to me immediately you receive this letter because i believe our relationship will turn out. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Please keep this matter within yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

Thanks
Yours in love
Victory Chizizy Appia

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25084

    ReplyDelete