Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Natalya natalya.always@yahoo.com




... this Pic is a Riddle for me. Until today I've never seen/heard here from this Firm "Hauswirt".

Hauswirt products can be found in all major German mail order catalogues, leading department stores, cash and carry marketsas well as in specialized stores. ............The broad presence of Hauswirt products in the market during the last decades has been the main reason that Hauswirt is now one of the major brands in the small electric appliances segment.

DSC00131.jpg: SONY ISX005
Theme: SEMC 3MP DSC
Author: Peter Shih
Copyright: 2003


DSC00124.jpg: SONY ISX005
Theme: SEMC 3MP DSC
Author: Peter Shih
Copyright: 2003


DSC00125.jpg: SONY ISX005
Theme: SEMC 3MP DSC
Author: Peter Shih
Copyright: 2003







<<<<< looks like a Photomontage.....Pic was taken with Flash but no shadow in the Pic and the funny outlines from her on the Bench....


From Saturday .........contact me out of the blue.....


Hello friend
I looked through your profile, you have interested me. I want to get acquainted with you. I search for the man for serious relations. I do not search for intensive correspondence and other games
If my society interests, send your e-mail.
I will rejoice again to write to you and
I will wait. Natalya!


Received: from dell (natalya.always@184.96.1.235 with login)
From: "Natalya" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: My e-mail client v1.0



Qwest Communications Company, LLC
OrgId: QCC-22
Address: 1801 California Street
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxx ! I want you just to say that I am grateful that you did not leave my post without attention, and immediately said to me! I am very pleased that you also want to continue with me acquaintance. I hope that our meeting will be an interesting and long. I'd like to put you in the news, where I find your email. I went to one of the dating agency in our city. I was interested in dating only abroad. I was given information about a few men from foreign countries. Of all the men you are interested in me more than anyone else! So, I wanted to know you better and meet in person! And at the same time asked for your email! So, now I am writing my letter! Also, I just want to tell you that I live in Russia and had never been to your country. Over the years, living in Russia, I never met a man with whom I could create a serious relationship. We have many men simply do not appreciate their wives! They were very rude to us cost, and some even beaten. So, I decided to meet you! I live in Omsk in Omsk! I am 28 years old! My birthday on May 2. My height is 168 cm My weight 58 kg. I was not married and I have no children! I live, I am alone in the apartment. My parents were in a car accident and they died, it would be 3 years ago. I am very hard to live alone, and I specifically decided to do a search man for serious relationship. I am ready to leave Russia and to move to another country. Unfortunately I have no brother or sister. I search only serious relations, to meet the everyday life! I know that now the Internet is a lot of hype and people who cheat and steal money! I do not like that! I am a real girl with a serious intent! I think that in this I finish my letter and I will look forward to your answer. I ask that you also talked about you and send me your photo? I am also sending this letter to you my new photo for you and my small gift in honor of dating, my video! I hope that you enjoy. Natalya


Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@109.90.138.212 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional



UNITYMEDIA-POOL-NET
Unitymedia dynamic customer IP pool
Unitymedia Administration
Unitymedia Group
Aachener Strasse 746-750
50933 Koeln
Germany


To use this you need a contract here in Germany and its also local limited of North Rhine-Westphalia


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxx ! Very pleased that you responded to me! Because I waited your letter. How are you? What is your mood? I'm all good. My mood is beautiful. I want to thank you, that you answer my questions and talk about themselves. I am very pleased that you are honest with me and serious about our correspondence. Also, I am glad that our correspondence proceeds. My day began when I woke up, make your own breakfast and then go to work. In the mornings, I like to eat porridge and drink strong coffee. I quite forgot to tell you that I am a consultant in the showroom. Help residents of our city to choose a car. In our shop sold the car brand Hyundai! But I have no car, so they do not have such funds to purchase a car, but I have a driver's license. And you have a car? In my spare time I like to spend with friends, girls. We often leave the city to cook kebabs. Also, every week we go with the girls in the evenings at the fitness club to be thin and beautiful. I want to tell you that I write letters from home, sometimes from work. xxxxx, I want you to ever write me a letter and told me as much as possible about you? I think you have a lot to say about you?! You must understand that the more we learn about each other the more interesting our conversations, and familiarity with a positive correspondence in the future we could meet! But on meeting us still too early to say because I know you still bad! A little-known to man, I'm not going to come! I hope that over time we will know each other and always meet in the future! I finish my letter and I send you my new photos! Also, I will look forward to your answer. Natalya


Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@109.155.254.97 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


BT-Central-Plus
IP Pools
BT
Wholesale
UK


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello, my xxxxx! Awake to answer your letter! To say that I'm good. My mood excellent! Since your letters make me happy and cheer me up. How are you? What are you doing today? I have a normal working day. Nothing new. At work everything is fine. I like cats and dogs! Tonight, we agreed to go with friends to the cinema to watch a movie. Honey, where are you most like to watch movies at home or in the cinema? What do you like movies to watch? I prefer to watch at the cinema, because there are a large screen, high-quality sound effects. I like to watch science fiction and also a comedy, yet I like romantic dramas. xxxxx, I still wanted to ask you. Do you have a dream? What are you most want? Can you share with me? I'm here I want to tell you that I have a dream. My dream is that I want to have a husband with whom I'll be happy! I want it I liked, respected, never offended and always able to help! I want to have a happy family! Just here in Russia, I do not meet such a man, and therefore wrote to you! I hope you understand me. I'll look forward to your reply to my questions! Also, I am sending my new photo! I ask that you also send your new photo!? Your Natalya


Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@86.178.100.137 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


BT-Central-Plus
IP Pools
BT
Wholesale
UK


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxx! I am very happy to receive your next letter. Each of your new email, I read carefully! Because I'm trying to remember all of you! To where we'll meet one day, I felt uncomfortable in front of you. I want you to know every detail, so I can fully trust you and be confident in you! With every day I learn a lot about you, about your life! How is your mood today? What are you doing? I'm all good. The mood is positive. Why do not you send me your photo? But I'm very boring to live alone. I am so sad that I lost so early in the parents. After all, I loved them so much and cherished by them. Why God took my parents!? Why he left me I was one!? My dear, every time I come home, I miss my mother. She always waited for me at home. We always talked about all evening. Now I do not share with anyone but you. I hope that you will always be with me is kind, courteous, and our relationship to bring to our meeting in real life. I would love to, I had a decent man, a real gentleman. After all, it should be everything that I was very happy girl. I hope you understand me?! I would hope that you are the one man with whom I was destined to build a serious relationship! I'll be very happy! At the same time, I end my letter. I send you another photo with me! I'll look forward to your reply! Your Natalya


Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@94.191.245.254 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


Daniel Wiberg
Hi3G Access AB
Lindhagensgatan 98
SE-104 25 Stockholm
Sweden


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxx! I am very pleased to receive your new letter. It gives me great joy that we correspond with each passing day more and more interesting to talk to us. You got me more and more interest! I hope that one day we'll meet in reality and be able to hug each other. Go along the street or in a movie! How is your mood today? I'm all good. But why do you still do not send me your photo? Cute, today my best friend, I said that to meet you. I said that I feel for you and that you would like to have in the future. I want to make our acquaintance was long and once we meet to have to talk about our significant relationships. Because you understand that only if we can meet before the end to know each other and talk about our relationship. What do you think about this? Do you agree with me? I hope that you will certainly speak their minds. I'm actually very happy that I met you! I also want to tell you that I shall be very glad if we can be together in the future, because you're getting me and I would not mind if you would be my boyfriend. xxxxx, And you tell me about someone else? If you told me what to whom and what they think about me, you and me? At the same time, I finish my letter and I will look forward to your early reply! Also, I am sending my new photo! Your Natalya



Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@64.121.58.150 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


RCN Corporation
OrgId: RCN
Address: 196 Van Buren Street,
Address: Suite 300
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20170
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxx! I am very happy to receive your new letter and with pleasure I hasten to answer you. I hope that you also, as I always look forward to my emails. Darling, I have all good. How are you? What you have is new? How does the work? xxxxx, With each day I am more and more I think about you and me and our future relationship. I really am very pleased that I met with you. I like to communicate, but I think that in reality, you will like me more. What do you think? I'm like in real life, when we meet? I sat and imagined how we spend our time together in your town. As we walked together to the cinema, a restaurant and many other venues. I am confident that in your country for a lot more fun, more enjoyable you can spend your time than we have in Russia. In recent times in Russia I was all sad. I do not hold here. I shall be very glad to leave my house at all times to move to a man who will love me, respect, appreciate and cherish me. I am only in touch with you. I have no one else! I will be grateful to God, if we can meet and be together forever! I think that you can build a happy, long-term relationship! What do you think about this? How are you on this? If I come to you you'll be only my own people, whom I will always respect and love as never loved nobody! I think we'll be happy and we should try it! At the same time, I end my letter. I'm sending you my new photo and I'll look forward to your reply! Your always on Natalya


Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@109.192.114.236 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


KABELBW-08
KabelBW IP Engineering
Kabel Badenwuerttemberg GmbH & Co. KG
Im Breitspiel 2-4
D-69126 Heidelberg
Germany


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my sweet xxxxx! I'm glad to get your answer! How are you? How is your mood today? I'm all good. Honey, I got more and more to think about us with you! I think we need to meet in reality! Because the correspondence over the Internet can not continue forever! After all, we're not, it learned to always correspond via the Internet! Our goal dating was not much to see each other through letters and soon meet! We must meet and decide what to do next! Because only when we can meet to know each other well to almost all the small things, so I suggest you meet in reality!? As I already wrote you, I want that our meeting took place at your home! I hope you do not mind? Because, it is still in Russia, I have no one and I'll be glad you visit! I hope that you will be able to meet me? Darling, xxxxx, but I can not tell you now say the exact date of my visit to you, because I have everything ready for my trip to you. After all, I have never traveled, and not earlier I would have to make many of the documents. I do not even know what and how much do everything, it will cost! But I hope in the next few days to learn about it and also tell you! Honey, I still wanted to discuss with you about, that where I live when you come to? Where are you going to meet me? Can you tell me about it say? Also, the more I need to know for a long time can you meet me? I hope you understand my questions and give me the answers! Darling, also sending you my new picture. Also, I'll wait for your new picture. At the same time, I finish my letter and I will look forward to your reply! Your always on Natalya


Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@78.122.158.253 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


N9UF-DYN-DSL
Dynamic pools
LDCOM Legal Contact
Immeuble Quai Ouest
40-42 Quai du point du jour
92659 Boulogne Billancourt
France


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


How expected...no answer of my Hauswirt question.......


Hello my dear xxxxx! What is your mood? How are you? Dear, I have everything perfect. After all, we're talking about our meeting. And it is my great joy, because I really wish we met in reality and I hope that it will soon take place. Honey, I was talking at work about my holiday! All is well, I can not take vacation. So soon we will be able to meet and spend time together. Also, I still wanted to talk to you about one, not a desirable issue, which I will not want to talk, but unfortunately necessary, as there is no other way for our meeting. xxxxx, I thought about the cost of travel for you and I think that I just can not pay for my trip to you. Honey, now I do not know what to do! After all, I have also a very small salary, from which I just do not still have money for my travel expenses to you! How can I be? What do we do? Darling, I really do not want to start and it is not convenient to you that the conversation! But I just can not find other way to meet up with you! xxxxx, You can help me pay my expenses to travel to you? Can you give me money? Of course now, I can not tell you exactly how much money I need to travel to you. But can I speak to a travel agency and there, I can get all the necessary information! Honey, I can go tomorrow to the travel agency and learn all about my trip to you. I mean, to know what documents I need and how much will all be worth! But we need you to tell me the name of another configured the airport and the city where you can meet me? I hope you understand my situation and did not stop our correspondence on this?! I hope that you will be able to help me and soon we will be able to meet in reality! I really do not want to lose you, because it corresponded with you, I'm attached to you and do not want a problem with money do not give us meet!? I think that you will do everything possible and can help me? I want that our meeting was held with you and so we were happy! I send you many kisses and also my new photos! I'll look forward to your reply! Your Natalya


Received: from MICROSOF-B7DD97 (natalya.always@78.122.158.253 with plain)
From: "Natalya.always" <natalya.always@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


N9UF-DYN-DSL
Dynamic pools
Immeuble Quai Ouest
40-42 Quai du point du jour
92659 Boulogne Billancourt
France

No comments:

Post a Comment