Monday, November 14, 2011

martin.dikko@yahoo.com


Hello Dear One I Need Your Help


I'Am Mr martin Dikko Gavin 23 years the only Son of late Mr. and Mrs. Dikko Gavin who was a great man of his type in Abidjan as cocoa merchant and strong political godfather in Cote d'Ivoire.In the recent past political crisis in our country, which my father was in his political party (LMP) which is the same party of the former president Laurent Gbagbo. Please reply to my private Email box below:(martin.dikko@yahoo.com) or Call me +225_66463780 or +225_45434342

Due to the stronghood of my father to keep Laurent Gbagbo in power which my mother and i warmed him but he did not listen, The opposition partyassasinator on Feb 2011 invaded to our house and shut both my father and my mother.died instantly while my father was took to hospital before he died after some hours, before the death of my father in the private hospitalhere, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of. ($7.5millions) that he deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan in a fix/suspense account for purpose of onwards transfer for foriegn investment that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing of the funds. He also advice me to find a good foriegner who will help me to transfer the fund and run out from this country very urgent before the people who kill him may get me too.

Please reply to my private Email box below:(martin.dikko@yahoo.com) or Call me +225_66463780 or +225_45434342

I will offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account.
Waiting to hear from you, please reply me if you can help me sincerely.

Thanks and regards
Mr Martin Dikko Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment