Monday, January 23, 2012

Tessy Muar, tessygood899@yahoo.com





From Friday in 24Luv as


TessyMuar
- Profile ID: 88817
- 23 y/o female (1988 - March - 11)
- costa rica, Liberia
- English,
- Have 3 children


Hello
My name is Tessy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (tessygood899@yahoo .com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above. Remember the distance,age or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life,PLS WRITE ME DIRECTLY WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME.
Best Regards
Tessy,



Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day? i hope all is well?. Mine was not ok over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Tessy Muar (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and p
resently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr, Romanus Muar was chairman managing director (ROM'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Liberia and he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father Emmanuel Johnson who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Telephone number is,(+221773855973) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call me with this number(+221773855973) Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me,please be a gentle and also a trust person that can show me real love,

So on your which to help me out,i will like to have your data such as:

(1) Your Full name
(2) Your address
(3) Your Country & city
(4) Telephone & Fax numbers

Immediately i receive this i will put things in action and give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
i miss you,Am waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours beloved one,
Tessy.


41.82.167.225


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxx


My Dearest sweet heart ,
Thanks you for the mail, My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance. Thank you for accepting to help me in this my darkest moment, please i do hope you will not betray the trust respode in you, I confidently know you wont not betray the trust, Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us.As well finish my studies. Now due to my political situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf to the bank, That is why i decided to make this contact with you, For you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have the account number of my late father plus the his death certificate, Everything concerning this transaction is clear. Listen very well, All that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, I have the proves for the existence of this account, All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, And find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, you are the only one that knows about this matter, And i Believing that i am safe in your hand, No body knows what i have and where i am, Please i am asking you for my safety and security keep it very secret and private OK, I know that God will see us through.Once the fund hit your country, You will now send me money to process my traveling document, as you know now, I have nothing with me for now and you can reach me always on phone through the office line of the Rev pastor, you can call any time from 11am to 5pm London time because my pastor told me that it is the same time with Senegal.

I will like you to contact the Scotland bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring the money into your account.

The contact information of the bank is as follows below,

Bank name : THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL.
The name of the transfer officer is:Dr.Stephen Hester

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Dr.Stephen Hester
Email Address : royalbankplc@consultant.com
Email Address : royalbankplcbank@aol.co.uk
Telephone number : +44 7973100453 OR +44 7031802942
Fax : 0044 8704716865

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $ 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr, Romanus Muar, of which am the next of kin.I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for any expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money in any investment of your choice on my behalf since am too young to handle such money.my problem is that i want to come out from this place and go back to my studies because i want to finish my education over there.thank you my love and may God bless you for me i am wait to hear from you,
Miss Tessy Muar,

PLEASE COPY THIS NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Dear :Dr.Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Tessy Muar whose father’s name is late Dr, Romanus Muar and that the father has an account no 026004093 in your Bank. Miss Tessy Muar, in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $9.7 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Tessy Muar that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.


xxxxxxxxx


Darling i am happy for your mail and God bless you for your good effort to help me out.
please all that i told you about my life and my late father fund is truth please i really want you to help me out so that i will come over to you in your country for a better life because my condition here is very bad i want need to be free soon.

please my love i will like you to forward you information's to me so that i will know very thing about you also i will forward it to the bank ok.

please immediately read this try and contact the bank for the transfer of my inheritance fund to your bank as soon as possible.so that from there you send some money to prepare my traveling document to come in your country for a better life with

i have attached my refugee identity card and my late father death certificate to you so that you can see it and understand very thing that i told you is truth. i am waiting to your respond.

i love you.
yours lovely
Tessy


xxxxxxx


Hello my darling ,
How are you over there? i hope you are fine.Darling i am very worried since as i could not hear from you to know how far you have gone with the bank.Honey you know that you are my last hope.i do not have any other person that could help me out except you.please darling do not give up the noble work you have started.I know that almighty God will surely reward every effort you make regarding my situation.

I sincerely apologise you if there is any way i have offended you now.My love please do not abandon me for i am suffering badly in the prison called refugee camp here.You are the hope i have to come out of this ugly situation of mine.Honey please reply me before i die of heart ache.For i think everyday concerning my situation here and i hope with your asistance everything will be ok soon.I am writing you with tears in my eyes please do not hesitate to reply me before things go wrong.

I miss you and will continue missing you till the day we shall see each other face to face.Hoping to hear from you soon as i wish you the best of what life could offer.
Enough hugs and kisses to you
Goodbye and think of me.
Tessy with tears

No comments:

Post a Comment