Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kate Tazy, katherinetazy@yahoo.com



From 24Luv as

kategirl
- Profile ID: 88798
- 25 y/o female (1986 - April - 10)
- miami, USA
- English,
- Have no children


My name is kate . i went through your profile today on 24luv.com and
became interested ,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send
me an email to my email address so i tell you more about myself and a picture
for you to know whom i am,Here is my email(katherinetazy @yahoo.com)I believe we
can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,(Remeber
the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)hoping to
read from you,Miss kate.



Dear one ,
How are you today ? . l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . I am well pleased to meet a person of honor and dignity like you . It gives me a great pleasure reading your mail . I must commend you for taking your time to respond to my mail . Thank you so much .

My name is Miss Kate Tazy , I am from CONGO in Central Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago , i was born on Friday , the 19th day of April , 1986 ( twenty-four (24) years old ) , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends , etc .

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in CONGO . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start .

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Congo . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a father , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .

i thank you for your photo I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .

Yours in love
Miss Kate
KATE FOR LOVE


41.83.239.198


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear ,
I appreciate your mail . My dear as i told you in my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country . Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . I see you as a father , a savior , a friend , a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears .

I reside in the church orphanage home in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country . I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out , the only person i have now is :

Rev Pastor Mark Andrew in ( St John Church )
His office telephone number is ( +221-77-223-2609 ) or ( 00221772232609 ) .

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home , Rev Pastor Mark Andrew gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your mails . Here in the orphanage home , i am living in female's hostel . I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Kate Tazy . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call .

My dear , my late father Dr. Michael Tazy was a politician and an international businessman . When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution , which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is 9.3 Million US Dollars . I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate . I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account . Immediately after this transfer in your account , you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you .

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me . That you will never betray me . That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me . I promise to love you the best i can .

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Age : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life . I humbly waiting for your mail Kisses and hugs to you .


Yours in love ,Miss Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment