Friday, January 20, 2012

Ben Max, ben.max33@yahoo.com


Contact me today in OLC as

ben
- Profile ID: 83118
- 43 y/o male (1969 - January - 1)
- manchester, United Kingdom
- English,
- Have 2 children


Hello Friend,

My name is Ben Max; I am Senior Treasury Operations Manager at Natwest Bank, London UK. My contacting through this site is to seek your foreign partnership in claiming ($14.2million US Dollar) I have in one of the account here in my department in UK. This Fund was discovered recently when carrying out Auditing of Books of Account here in my department.

Howe ver, If you can permit me I will use your information’s as the beneficiary of the fund. And arrange all the legal documents to transfer the Fund to your account as the beneficiary, and both of us will share the Fund, if you are interested please respond back to me through my private e-mail please do not reply through this Dating Site : Reply to me Directly (ben.max33 @yahoo.com)

I await your reply to enable me send you more details

Best Regards,

Ben Max


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxxx

Thank you very much for your mail and I hope that everything is okay with you? This transaction is legal and has no international implications and nobody will knows it is a deal apart from you and myself. The late Mr. Joseph Peterson has no relative or next of kin and no will. It is the duty of my department in this bank to find out such information. Before deciding to contact you, I have done extensive and comprehensive search about Mr. Joseph Peterson about this matter and convinced my self that he has no relative, or next of kin and no will and of course before he died suddenly.

There is no need for you to either have fear or doubt as all modalities has been put in place to see that we successful complete this transaction with out any hitch,I have to let you know that as we proceed further you will see documents/proof of this transaction as real. Bear in mind that your interest will be protected during and after the successful completion of this transaction. While waiting for your responses do see that you do not go about discussing this matter with people as secrecy will see us through with out any problem, Should there be any need for expenses we shall both work out better modalities to tackle such issue, however I don't see that as an obstacle.

The bank depends on my report in dealing with the money left in Mr. Joseph Peterson's Bank Account. So what I want to do is to present you as the next of kin of the late Mr. Joseph Peterson. This will make you the sole beneficiary of the balance of the late Mr.Joseph Peterson bank account and the money will be released to you. I will also arrange to meet you personally to collect my own share of the money after you must have received it in your nominated bank account in your country.

For the purpose of this transaction, I want you to please provide me.

1. Your full names
2. Your full address
3. Your direct phone for easy communication
4. Copy of driving license or international passport.
5. Occupation.
6. Age

To do the necessary paper work inside the bank and to email you the comprehensive detail and procedure on how we will bring this transaction to success.

The most important thing is for you to please keep all information concerning this transaction absolutely confidential and I assure you that this transaction will be successfully concluded between one or two week.The deal is 60% for my colleague and me and 40% for you.

I am waiting to hear from you with the above information.And this is my phone number +447024036925 you can call me on this line.

Sincerely yours,
Ben Max
+447035956399
<<<< Number already known in Scam from April 2009


197.255.61.46


COBRANET-NG-20100527
UGOBRIDGE
Jack Lebbos
Plot 8, Rafiu Babatunde Street,
Lekki phase 1,
Lagos,
NIgeria


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for the mail,I sincerely appreciate your willingness to assist in this transaction,Please know that this transaction is absolutely free from any kind of risk.

I have attached a copy of my Passport to you so that you can have a better understanding of me,I await your information so that we can move ahead.

Thanks,

Ben Max


82.128.80.251


INET-MLTL
CDMA EVDO pool
IP Admin-RIPE
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria


xxxxxxxxxx

He contact me today in DMF as

max2
- ID: 205356
- 44 y/o male (1968 - January - 1)
- manchester, United Kingdom
- English,
- Have 2 children



Hello Friend,

My name is Ben Max; I am Senior Treasury Operations Manager at Natwest Bank, London UK. My contacting through this site is to seek your foreign partnership in claiming ($14.2million US Dollar) I have in one of the account here in my department in UK. This Fund was discovered recently when carrying out Auditing of Books of Account here in my department.

Howe ver, If you can permit me I will use your information’s as the beneficiary of the fund. And arrange all the legal documents to transfer the Fund to your account as the beneficiary, and both of us will share the Fund, if you are interested please respond back to me through my private e-mail please do not reply through this Dating Site : Reply to me Directly (ben.max28@yahoo.com)

I await your reply to enable me send you more details

Best Regards,

Ben Max

No comments:

Post a Comment