Sunday, January 8, 2012

Linda Ryan, lindarealheart@yahoo.com






From AFD as


Lovepet00
- ID: 124590
- 30 y/o female (1981 - December - 22)
- Lakeland, USA
- English,
- Accountant
- Have no children


Hello how are you doing today am single and looking for the right man get back to me on Lindarealheart at y/a/h/o/o/ ! dot come... (Hope you get what I mean) again Lindarealheart at y a h o o dot com Hope to hear from you, or you give me your email address to mail you about me OK,

Lindarealheart@yahoo.com



Hello xxxxxxx ,

How are you doing today i hope fine.. how is your family friend work i hope everything is going smoothly with you and your family over there.. if so thanks give to GOD..wow am very happy and grateful to hear from you again.. i will love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to ,.My name is Linda Ryan by name..to be honest with you am kinda New to all this online dating stuff...beside its a friend of mine that introduce this online dating stuff to me,cause she found her soul mate on internet and they both like each other and they plan how to meet in person they are now in Canada happily married with one kids so that why my friend Kelly introduce me to this online dating stuff that i should give it a try that who knows maybe i could find the love of my life on internet as she do.. so my friend help me to create account on yahoo and she help me to set up account on the dating site we meet so am new to all this sorry again so that why am here giving it a try and i do believe that i would surely found the love of my life on here as my friend do ..about your question see am not here for play or game am not a fake person am for real am honest caring loving loyal kind sweet nice decent clean responsible and god fearing woman..well am looking for a relationship that can lead to marriage..am looking for an honest caring trusting man that i can put my trust and faith in him....well i don't have a kids.. but will love to have kids someday s with the right man...i will like to treat my man good nice care for him and do whatever he want to make him happy and i will treat my man like king..I will Love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to maybe marriage who know let just leave everything to the hand of god and we see what would happen to us,am here looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, I Am Interested in u Age Does not matter what is matter and important in a relationship is honest and trust age is just a number...and Distance I Can Relocate if i found the right man am ready to settle down as well if i meet the love of my life, I am a gentle, good woman who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest caring loving cool nice decent clean responsible and god fearing womankind of woman who knows how to treat a special man. I love the outdoors, its glorious color and feeling and air and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water and beaches and sailing and swimming. I would describe myself as middle of the road politically, although I lean toward the spirit of the Democratic party. I enjoy politics and following governmental issues. I am searching for a Soul mate good man who is not looking for perfection but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited, adventuresome, classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors in the beauty of nature or over a strong cup of coffee in a good coffee shop and simple talk while we got to know one another.. I am a romantic at heart, and love the physical side of a relationship, and enjoy touching and holding hands and simply feeling the heartbeat of someone I care about. and we enjoy a really good relationship.. I hope this gives you an idea of who I am. I would love to hear from you.I am now Looking for an addition to my Life, someone to spend the rest of my like with who is respectful, True, Affectionate, loving, and is a one woman man 'not in too mind games I am a very Kind, Caring, loving, and well groomed girl and I keep a nice home where I love to entertain Family and Friend and you can come here and feel welcome Life must be best Friend.Well My father was from West Africa and my mom is from USA I was born in united state of America and grew up in lakeland Florida,But now in west Africa in Nigeria with my granny,since when i have lost my both parent and sister in wreck,since then know one care for me know one want to help me or assist me or support me in state,that why i decide to move down to Nigeria to live with my granny in west Africa in Nigeria ,to be honest with you my dad is a rich man..my granny call me to come to Nigeria since when my both parent have died in state and know one that can help me ..that i should come to Nigeria and take care of her and then to come and claim all my dad properties like company house land etc and my dad had 12 million us dollar in bank that he save for me as next of kin..but it really hurt me so much that i cant access to any of my dad company or house or money .. just that my late dad lawyer told me that i must get married before i could claim all my dad properties as what my dad write in will..my late dad work as construction he build house road and bridge and my dad make 500,000$ per yrs to be honest with you i came from rich family but my dad family don't care about me they want to kill me so that they can claim all my dad properties.. so that why am on here looking for someone that i can fall in love with and am looking for my soul mate someone that i can spend all the rest of my life with and grew old with start family together ...my dad lawyer told me that anytime i found someone that i love and i like to married that i should let him know..well i will stop on here for now about my dad properties that he will for me i will tell you more about it later when i get to know you more better Okay.......and what your real full name? Mine is Linda Ryan

Hope to hear from you again.............

Your new friend

Linda,


41.138.187.224


VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
NG

2 comments:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40413

    ReplyDelete
  2. lindarealheartboo11@gmail.com
    she is on OK Cupid. Do not fall for her asking for your email

    ReplyDelete