Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shennel Lawson, lawsonshennel@yahoo.com


By the Pics we fall over Janice Dickinson; (born February 15, 1955) is an American actress, author, fashion photographer, model and talent agent.



From yesterday in WD as


shennel
- Name shennel lawson
- 33 y/o female (1978 April 26)
- from Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand
- English,
- seeking a Man from 28 to 38 y/o


Hello How are you today?Hope cool.I am shennel by am a model from united kingdom, am here for online dating that will leads to marriage with kids.
If you are interested in me contact me on lawsonshennel@yahoo.com

NO GAMES PLS..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


xxxxxxxx


hi,
it me shennel, i just return from a fashion show, i just saw your mail.
i will like to know more about you
from shennel


197.255.164.121


SPECTRANET-INET-WIMAX_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
9 B Kwara Street
Osborne Estate
Lagos
Ikoyi
Nigeria


xxxxxxxxxx

.... forget it!

send me your pictures and your mobile number


xxxxxxxxxx


How are you doing and How is everything with You. I am lawsonshennel@yahoo.com 5'7 tall, single and never married. I was born and raise up in wales in united kingdom , I am new to the whole internet dating thing in general. To tell you a bit about me, I am honest, loving and very caring.i work as a gemstones and antiques collector. My goals in life is to meet and marry a man who loves me unconditionally, as i would love him.I've been single for almost 2yrs. We were engaged but he had another agenda that didn't include me. He was a cheater and also he became abusive.I was really hurt so bad and because of that bad experience I'm skeptical about trusting men with my heart and my body. I just hope you won't be like him and will always keep to your words.and i will like too here back from you as soon as you read from me ......

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43074&p=229845#p229845

    ReplyDelete