Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Francisca Mohamed, franciscababy@live.com



From yesterday in 24Luv as


g4love12
- Profile ID: 88932
- 24 y/o female (1987 - June - 13)
- banjul, Gambia
- English,
- Have no children


Hi am Francisca!
How are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (Franciscababy@live .com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Please reply me with my email address here (Franciscababy@live .com)
Lots of love
Francisca!


My Dear.
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.
How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Banjul Gambia.
My name is Francisca Mohamed from Libya in North Africa,5.7ft tall,
dark in complexion,24years old (never married before) and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Banjul the Gambia as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late Father is Dr.Omar Mohamed was the managing director of Omar brothers industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr.Mohammad Gaddafi) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my dad and mum i was shucked when i got the information only to get to my family house and saw the dead bodies of my parents,my Dear it pains me allot each time i remember this tragedy that happened in my family.so i decided to ran away from home to the near by country Algeria but the UNITED NATION now bring us to The Gambia refugee camp because there is not more chance in Algeria refugee cam to save my life that's where am living now. I would like to know more about you.

I would like you tell me your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.

I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Francisca Mohamed


41.223.214.39


QNET-2
Quantum Net Co Ltd
QCell House
Kairaba Avenue
P O Box 3469
Serekunda,
Gambia


xxxxxxxxx

Normally, when one read the Paper, people run away from Gambia in a Refugee camp but not v.v. :thinking:

How was your days?.
Mine here is very hot here and like you know that am living in the refugee Camp here in Banjul Gambia.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Monday's and Friday's of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here one day.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend father peter Solomon,who is the Reverend Father of the (St kizito Catholic Church Banjul The Gambia) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Reverend Father Tel number is ( +220-3127729) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Francisca Mohamed, he will send for me in the female hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in Nursing school before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation now.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows little about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about It.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is Arabic but our language,i speak English very Fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

SEND ME THIS INFORMATION.
NAME:..........................

ADDRESS:..........................

TELEPHONE:.......................

OCCUPATION:.....................

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss Francisca Mohamed


xxxxxxxxxx


My Darling,
How are you today? I believe you're having a great day. Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp,
hoping that by the special grace of God that i will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education.

Honey, i will so much appreciated your willingness to assist me to see that i get this BALANCE left in my late father's foreign Bank account transferred to your position, pending our arrival to meet with you to start up a new life.
As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in this refugee camp here in Banjul The Gambia as a result of the death of my parents.

I suggest that we first of all get the fund transferred to your account and then we start making arrangement on how am going to come over there to start up a new life with you because if i may say, things are very difficult here in Banjul The Gambia and all my hopes is for you to assist me transfer this (6.5Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father at (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your position so that you can send some money from there for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you.

This is the contact information of the bank;
Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC .
The name of transfer officer;Mr.Raymond Leed His Mr.Raymond Leed, His private email is
(mrraymondleed@in.com)
Bank email (rbccustomerrelations@inMail24.com) or (r.b.s.scotland@topmail.co.uk)
Personal Number To Mr.Paul Leeds
Telephone numbers +44-7031872913 or +44-7031863938
Office Fax number ..............(+447031804768)
The account information's are as follow :-
Account Name; Dr.Omar Mohamed
Amount Deposited; (6.5 Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss Francisca Mohamed
Amount Number, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

I have earlier informed ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here in The Gambia. As a refugee, am not allowed direct claim of the money but only through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank as soon as you can with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr.Omar Mohamed to your Bank account.
God will bless you as you contact the bank today,
Sincerely Yours
in Love Francisa


xxxxxxxxx


Dearest Love.
Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man . Listen before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and also the Reverend Father Peter Solomon no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).
So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself as secret i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the deposit certificate of Account (which i will send to you, if the lawyer agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Banjul Gambia.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (The Gambia Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
BARR.Lamin Camara
Of: (Camara Lords Chambers)
Email (lamin.s.camara@hotmail.com) & (bar.lamincamara@gmail.com)
Tél: (+220-3011906)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney on your name,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer since we have a good lawyer .i am feeling for you every minute of the day i wish to be with you soon. Please try and get the power of attorney from the lawyer soonest write him tell him that you want him to work a power of attorney on your name so that you can send it to the bank hope you understand me now.

A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever
Francisca


xxxxxxxxxxx

MR RAYMOND LEED;

This Idiot have really try to create a "official Bank Doc" with Wordart...............


Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, 36 St
Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB
(7031872913 or 7031863938 Office Fax
number .............. +44-70-3185-4680 +44-70-3189-4976

For Your Kind Attention;Mr.xxxxxxxxxx.

The Director of Royal Bank of london Plc Director-Mr.Raymond Leed Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect of a mail which our bank receive from young lady Miss Francisca Mohamed on how to transfer late father DR Dr.Omar Mohamed fund to your Bank Account in your country.

Actually ,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Francisca Mohamed who is (the next of kin to her late father's Dr.Omar Mohamed deposit in our Bank here In London) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank.

Her late father Dr.Omar Mohamed is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount.He deposited with us before his death.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME--------------- DR.OMAR MOHAMED.
AMOUNT --------------------------6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN --------------------MISS.FRANCISCA MOHAMED.
ACCOUNT NUMBER-----------745008901546.
IBAN NO---------------------------BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.
SWIFT CODE---------------------RBSCTUKL.
ADDRESS--------------------------17/18ASSINIE TRIPOLI, LIBYA.
DEPOSIP SECURITY CODE---RBSC/00864

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank Account in your country ,You have to send the followings Documents immediately to our bank.

1.A Power of Attorney permitting yo u to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Gambia resident lawyer,(Since the money is Originated from Africa To London here and the Girl is Currently residing in Gambia)

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank here in London.

4.An Affidavit of support from Gambia high court there in Africa.

5.Your Bank account number....................

6.copy of your passport.......................

7.Your age....................................

8.Your Phone Number......................

9.Your Bank Name...........................

10.Your Bank Address......................

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.Now you have to contact the lawyer immediately for the Documents.and the Documents will be issued and also sign to you in the Federal High Court of Justice Banjul Gambia contact the lawyer immediately.

Mr.xxxxxxxx, Our bank are informing you that as soon as you send all the Documents to our bank the fund will be transfer into your Bank Account in your country withing 48hours which our bank have to make sure that the fund transfer will be transfer as our bank said to you Mr.xxxxxxxxxx.
Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational Director-Mr.Raymond Leed, through his email address thus,(mrraymondleed@in.com ) Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone Numbers, { +44-70-3185-4680 +44-70-3189-4976 } Office Fax number ..............7031872913 or 7031863938 弴)

We promise to give our customers the best services.

Mr.Raymond Leed,
Tel : +44-70-3185-4680 .
Tel : +44-70-3189-4976 .

GOOD BYE FROM ROYAL BANK OF LONDON PLC
ROYAL BANK OF LONDON PLC. DISCLAIMER:
This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender (ROYAL BANK OF LONDON PLC.) immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose.


How expected, this Idiot and Francisca use the same IP


xxxxxxxxx


Good morning my love, how are you doing over there in your country today including your health which is always my concern, hope all is well with you if so thanks be to God. Honey i want to use this little time to thank you for all your effort to see that our dream comes to reality and i am also happy that you have contact the lawyer to know the possibility of transferring my late father's fund to your position pending me to join you over there in your country for a better life. Honey please try to update me of every development so that i will know the next step to follow.
I will drop here and look forward to read from you soon.
With love from me Francisca

No comments:

Post a Comment