Monday, January 2, 2012

"marian-bills Nana asante", nmarianbills@yahoo.com


From 24FD as


marianluv
- ID: 121639
- 40 y/o Female (1971 - April - 23)
- USA, missipi :thinking:
- English,
- fashion designer :lol: :lol:
- Have no children :lol: :lol:
- Marital status Separated :lol: :lol:


Description:
I am just a simple woman with a big responsibility on my shoulder being a single mother.I work as a waitress and have gain to develop my social life and learn how to respond to different kinds of personalities. Being a mother is quite challenging role for me, but it does not stop me to believe that I could still love and be loved by the right man for me.


HI LOL...
how are you i have found some interest in your pic and you profile so if you are also interested then you can add me on my yahoo at for instant messaging ok


ok grt to hear from u xxxx as u know i am new on 24freedate but a few i can say about my self is that i am a fair lady from texas. 26yrs a student pursuing fashion design, i live with my mum and only brother in Ghana now. My mum came for me at 10yrs after the death of my dad in the states

xxxxx 9min. later xxxxxx

i will like u to mail me more about your self and family and pics of you and your family i will reply u afterwads


196.201.51.15


Scancom-2
Second assignment for Scancom Ltd (MTN NS Connection) to setup 2 x DS3 connections to London and Amsterdam.
H Srinivas Rao
41 A, Auto Parts Building,
Graphic Road,
South Industrial Area.
P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
Accra,
Ghana


xxxxxxxxxx


oh ok xxxx that grt of u for me as u know i am in ghana my dad was in the states when he was alive but now i am staying with my mum and brother here in ghana but i dont think long distance will matter cos for me i am from a christian home i am just a student and dont work neither just depend on my mum i will like to know your age and are u married or single pls be sincere cos i am not in for any games ok

xxxxxxxxx

add me on messenger ok nmarianbills@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment