Friday, January 13, 2012

Svetlana, svetasokova@yahoo.com




This is Kaliningrad and not NN


This is also Kaliningrad







She appeared today out of the blue in my 24FD-Account. I don't know her.


Hello the stranger! I would like to know more about you. As to me, my name Svetlana and I live in Russia.
If it is interesting to learn about me more, I was is very glad to see mail from you!
I as to put the photo.


Received: from [10.237.109.182] (svetasokova@165.123.133.139 with plain)
From: svetasokova@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) CD5BF9353B3B7091


University of Pennsylvania
OrgId: UNIVER-8
Address: 3401 Walnut Street
Address: Suite 221A
City: Philadelphia
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 19104-6228
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxx


Hi, xxxxx!
I am very glad that you have answered me my letter and now we can continue our acquaintance. My name is Svetlana.
To me of 29 years, my growth 167 and my weight 55 kg. I live in Russia, in the city of Nizhni Novgorod.
It is always heavy to write it about itself but I will try to make it. I think that I very open, careful, romantic and loving girl.
I have soft and not disputed character. I easily find common language with people and I have many friends.
I studied at university and have graduated in the field of economy and now I work as the bookkeeper in small firm on manufacture and sale
Building materials. I work much but it is worthy of it because my work is well paid. I like my work because I work with
Good people and constantly I meet new people, I take pleasure in work because it is my elements.
I have interesting enough and dynamical life now. I have a family, friends, work but me there is no most important thing, I do not have not enough person with
Which I would like to divide all it, I do not have no that only thing with which I would like to connect my life.
I heard many happy stories about people which have found each other with the help the Internet. These people speak that
They have found each other on distance in some thousand miles and have fallen in love with each other. And now they are happy and live together.
I wish to find good person, high-grade partner and I wish to establish a family with such person. I do not wish to build the relation and to establish a family in Russia
Because I always wished to leave Russia and to improve my life because I wish to know that I and my family will be protected from outside the states and I
Simply I wish to have confidence of tomorrow. I have written to you because, I to feel that that especial and it has forced me to write to you.
This any feeling which was difficult for describing, it is simple sometimes the person simply trusts the instincts and makes any actions being guided by them.
I hope that we can continue our acquaintance and learn each other more close.
I think that it will be interesting to you to see my photos and consequently I send you them.
I will look forward your answer. Svetlana.


Mail is known in the Scene and stolen from:

daryadari@yahoo.com
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21785&p=91415



Received: from [10.12.183.237] (svetasokova@190.39.12.69 with plain)
From: svetasokova@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) CD5BF9353B3B7091


allocated
CANTV Servicios, Venezuela
VE-CSVE-LACNIC
Ramón Cabello
Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
1060 - Caracas - MI
Venezuela


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi, xxxxx! How are things going with you? I am very glad that have received your letter.
You have answered me again and it means that you not against to continue our acquaintance and it is very remarkable.
I can write to you only from work because I have no access to the house Internet. :liar:
On work I use the computer much because I work as the bookkeeper and I deal with set of papers and documents always.
Sometimes I have a free time on work and at this time I can write you the letter.
xxxx, to begin with I wish to tell a little about myself and my family.
I have a good family. My daddy is called Andrei, to it by 57 years. He is an architect and works in project institute.
My mum, Olga - the children's doctor, to it 54 years. I also have elder sister, her name is Elvira, to it 32 years. It married also has two children: the daughter and the son, it is my nephews.
My niece is called Amina to it by 3 years. It goes to a kindergarten now. My nephew call Ruslan, to it of only 6 months and consequently my sister now does not work, because she is engaged in children now. Till a birth of children my sister worked as the manager on tourism.
It very much likes its work and as soon as its children will grow, it again plans to continue the activity.
Her husband call Sergei and it works as the inspector in Office of Public Prosecutor. My sister married already almost 5 years.
It and her husband studied together at one school and consequently they are familiar already very much for a long time and they are happy together.
I very much love my family and my family is very important for me. They are the people most expensive to me and I very much appreciate and I value my family and always I try to give to more time my family.
I live separately from parents, in separate apartment. I work everyone five days in a week, from Monday till Friday, but sometimes I also work on Saturdays.
At leisure I can be engaged in different things. Sometimes I meet friends, with relatives. We can descend in cafe or leave on the nature.
Also at leisure sometimes to me nothing would be desirable to remain simply at home doing.
I like sports and I try to go in for sports to be in shape. I like swimming and skating. I go on a skating rink and to pool two times a week.
I also like dances and I visit also dancing studio basically on days off.
I have hobby, a hobby. This drawing. When I went to school I went to a fine art studio and since then it remains to my hobbies.
I like to draw portraits of people and landscapes. Sometimes at me it turns out not bad enough.
I like to go to the cinema and I do it often enough because to look a film on the big screen much more interestingly than at home. How you think?
I love any comedies and historical films.
As to music I listen to different music, all depends on my mood.
xxxxx, tell to me about itself. Where you work? What your family? What do you like to do at leisure? Whether you have any hobby?
You love what music? What films? I would like to know about you as much as possible and I hope that you will help me with it?
I should go now and I will wait for your letter tomorrow. Svetlana.

P. S. On a photo my parents.


Mail is stolen from:

Ekaterina; lorikylerun@yahoo.com
viewtopic.php?t=9542



Received: from [10.247.12.197] (svetasokova@67.81.144.49 with plain)
From: svetasokova@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) CD5BF9353B3B7091


Optimum Online
OrgId: OPTO
Address: 111 new south RD
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


She didn't read my mail and so no answer to daddys tattoo......


Hi, xxxxx!
How mood? What do you do today? I am very happy to receive again your letter and I am glad that we continue our acquaintance.
Today I have woken up in very good mood. Any good dream dreamt me, I do not remember precisely what it was but I very much would not like to wake up but
The alarm clock has rung out. I have quickly risen, have taken a shower and have made to myself a breakfast. I left the house today before usual and I have decided to walk on foot to
Works because weather excellent time at me was enough and besides it nearby.
As soon as I have come to office I at once have included my computer to check up mail in hope to see there your letter. To me really it is very pleasant that
You write to me and I hope that and will be further.
Last night I went on a skating rink and I skated much! I like to go on a skating rink. Music loudly plays and it is possible to go for a drive and is simply silent
To dream of the. On a skating rink I am completely disconnected, I simply go and I relax. And you skate?
After a skating rink I have come home, have made to myself a supper and have watched TV it is a little.
I like to sit sometimes in front of the TV and to look something interesting but in the summer I usually I prefer to take a walk in the open air. And in the winter or when
It is raining I can look any film or show or simply news. I also like to read. I like to read books on stories and books about meaning of the life.
When the book interesting to me always would be desirable to read it faster and will learn what ending. I usually read in the evenings and very often I do it to
To late night because reading the book I do not notice as time flies by. My favourite writers it Paolo Koelyo, Haruki Murakami, Borhes and some other.
You love reading?
I hope that to you interestingly that that I write. I simply wish to show you my life and to tell who I is and than I live. You are very interesting to me also to me
Interestingly обoаться with you! With each letter I learn you more and more. Now we are very much far apart and we can not meet but I
I hope that if we continue our acquaintance we can sometime make it. I would like it! Now certainly early to speak about it but I think that
Time will show to us whom we can be for each other in the future. You agree with me?
And now I here because I simply wish to find the love and happiness. I simply wish to love and be favourite because it and there is a present happiness. And I
Very much I hope that I can make it! How you think?
Unfortunately now I should go and consequently I finish my letter. Write to me soon. I will wait! Svetlana.


This Letter we can find also here:

Re: Elena; <lenapopcova@yahoo.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42578&p=227783


Received: from [10.217.164.114] (svetasokova@187.89.5.213 with plain)
From: svetasokova@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) CD5BF9353B3B7091


ENRED6
Vivo S.A.
Dir Tecnologia e Redes
VIVSA12
FSAFO
Brazil


xxxxxxxxxx

I wrote her only two sentences and ask her if she want to continue to ignore my letter and question.......(seems so)


Hi, xxxxx! I am very happy to read your letter and it delivers me a great pleasure! How are things going with you? How mood?
At me all is simply excellent! Mood remarkable!
You represent yesterday on the way home from work I have met my girlfriend on institute. I went along the street having reflected on what that when have heard that someone
Has greeted me and when I have lifted eyes I has seen it. To tell the truth I have not learnt it at first because we did not see more than 5 years. But having got accustomed,
I have understood who it. We were very amicable with it in student's years but on the termination of study it has left in other city and consequently I have lost touch with it and me
Was so pleasantly to meet her and we have decided to descend with it in cafe, to have supper together and to chat about all. We have recollected years of our study, those people which
Studied together with us. She has told that it has a groom and she is going to get married this summer. She promised to invite me to wedding as soon as they
Will define exact date. I am very glad for it because it the fine girl and I think that to her husband very much will carry. She has asked also about my plans on
The future and I have told to it that now I am in search of that unique and favourite with which I will want to connect my life which will be ready to present to me
The love, support and respect. I simply wish to be happy near to the strong person, I wish to live and rejoice lives in the true sense of the word.
I want will find the person which to love me such what I is.
Can be this person there will be you, xxxxxx?
My girlfriend was surprised that I still have not married because I always had many admirers but I have told that I simply have not met the person which
It is really necessary to me and to which I am necessary.
I had serious relations twice in my life. I wish to be fair with you and consequently I do not wish to hide from you it. The first relations have not developed
Because to me has very much bothered to allow and to receive nothing in exchange. I have got tired of that that it constantly exchanged me for friends, work, entertainments. I very much
The patient person but one fine day my patience has come to an end also I simply cunningly from it. Simply to me has bothered wastes time on the person, which not
Aspired to spend it with me. And when I have left this person, I have understood that without it to me much better.
The second relations have ended one and a half years ago. He has suggested me to marry it. It was very good person, clever, tactful, attentive and
Affable, it seems loved me. All problem was in me. It did all correctly but all seemed to me that not as it is necessary. And than further proceeded
Our relations that they became worse. I was closed in myself, misunderstanding has begun, I was more and more discharged of it and once I have woken up and have understood that
I simply do not love it, I do not feel to it anything. I have understood that I do not wish to connect my life with this person and I have fairly told to it about
It. I am very glad now that we have stopped in time our relations and have not made nonsense. We could remain with it friends and I am very glad to it.
Excuse me if I was too frank in my letter today but I simply wanted that you knew about it and I would like that you to me too have told about
Your last relations and why they have not developed. I will be grateful to you if you tell to me about it but I also will understand if you do not want to mention this theme.
Excuse me I not at once to answer your question. Because I to write to you on work and very often to distract on working affairs.
I very much like to be engaged sports. Three times a week I to visit pool and 2 times in a week to be engaged fitness.
I will look forward your letter. Svetlana.


Received: from [10.209.138.79] (svetasokova@216.4.101.201 with plain)
From: svetasokova@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) CD5BF9353B3B7091



OrgName: XO Communications
OrgId: XOXO
Address: 13865 Sunrise Valley Drive
City: Herdon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


Again she didn't read Mail and don't answer question.....


Hi, mine xxxxx! My mood rises instantly as soon as I see there your letter. I with impatience wait for your letters each time to learn
Your news. What's up? What weather now at you? I'm fine. I on work now and at me am time to write you the letter.
I have very cheerfully spent a yesterevening. The daughter of my sister, Amina, has wanted to go to me on a visit and after work I have gone also its visors from a kindergarten. It
Was so it is happy because she very much likes to visit me and to walk together with me. After a garden we have gone with it to park and have driven with it on
Roundabouts. After that we have come into children's cafe and have eaten there ice-cream and a pizza. I by the way very much love ice-cream, especially about chocolate a syrup. You love ice-cream?
On the way home we stirred with my niece and to me was very cheerful because it very amusing. Children at this age in general very direct and
Are confused nothing. They always tell that that think and set many questions!
When we have come home, we have looked with it a cartoon film, then I have read to it a fairy tale and she has fallen asleep. You know, I love children and to me it is always pleasant
To spend time with children both to communicate with them and to think out with them different games and entertainments. And you love children?
After my niece has fallen asleep, there has come silence and I have decided to see documents which I took on work. I tried to concentrate but and
Could not make it because I thought at all of work. I thought that in my life something has changed, I for the present cannot understand that occurs with
Me but I think that the reason in you. You know, there can be you to me will believe but I even more often think of you and it is pleasant to me to think of you!
I do not know why but it is the truth. There can be it any sign?
And what you think about it? What do you feel?
I cannot explain that it all yet means but I am defined I wish to continue our acquaintance and who knows that will be ahead! The truth?
I hope that my letters are not boring for you, and you are interested in that I write to you. I only wish to show you my life and to tell, who I.
I can sometimes be very curious and for this reason I ask you that you were not surprised! Well?
Sometimes I imagine your voice. My accent differs from yours and if we speak on the phone with you in the future, we will possibly notice it.
I think that I would like to speak on the phone with you. I believe that it is important to speak on the phone and listen to a voice.
I have no phone of the house, but recently I have bought directly a cellular telephone. It is called Nokia. It is very convenient to use a cellular telephone, it is especially very conveniently for my work.
But recently my cellular telephone has ceased to work. I have given phone to repair to restore, but to me said that a lot of time will be required to make repair by my phone.
I think that it is time to me to finish my letter on it. I wish you good day and fine mood! I will think of you! Write to me.
I look forward your answer! Sincerely, Svetlana.


Mail we know also from here:

Elena; <lenapopcova@yahoo.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42578



Received: from [10.13.231.114] (svetasokova@69.115.224.125 with plain)
From: svetasokova@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) CD5BF9353B3B7091


Optimum Online
OrgId: OPTO
Address: 111 new south RD
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
Country: US

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42837&p=228543#p228543

    ReplyDelete