Monday, March 26, 2012

Nancy Johnson, nancy_johnson70@yahoo.com






From yesterday in DMF but Profile already removed

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

We are glad to inform you that the member nancybaby4love (211801) sends you a message! View their profile: datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=211801

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
nancy_johnson70@yahoo.com) I\'m Nancy. I like your profile,we can be friends, I promise to send my picture and all about me when you get your answer in my email address Above (Remember the distance, color or age does not matter But Love Matters alot in life) Miss Nancy.


nancybaby4love
- ID: 211801
- 24 y/o male (1988 - March - 4)
- NEW YORK, USA
- English,
- STUDENT
- Have no children


My dearest

How are you? and I hope all is well. my name is Nancy Johnson . I am a single woman of 22 years, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weight 50kg, black hair and brown eyes, Haiti, never married, Tuesday afternoon, January 12, the worst earthquake in 200 years makes 7.0 magnitude - struck within five miles of the Caribbean city of Port-au-Prince, the initial quake was followed by twelve aftershocks above magnitude 5.0. All structures were damaged and collapsed, slum housing heritage buildings, millions of displaced probable, and thousands of people were feared dead.

Detailed information about me and my family are

Southern Name: Johnson
Other: Nancy
Gender: Female
Date of Birth: September 2, 1989
Place of birth:
i) Population: Lamothe people
ii) City: Delmas
iii) City: Puerto Principe
iv) the country: Haiti.... :liar:

Father: Matthew Johnson
Mother's Name: Quincy Johnson

I am currently living in the camp of St. Paul's Church here in Dakar, Senegal, where rescue workers who came to my country I has resulted in the catastrophic earthquake in my country on January 12, 2010. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: My family was involved in the catastrophic earthquake, my mother and father, a younger sister, my late father was a contractor and an international businessman before his death,
I would like to know more about you, below is my picture attached,


41.208.184.97


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


My dearest one,

How are you today?hope you are fine over there in your country.
I am happy to read from you,anyway i feel like telling you everything about me but you must promise not to disclose this to anybody.

I told you on my last message that i lost my family in the earthquake that happened in my country,My late father Dr.Matthew Johnson, was a contractor and international business man. He made a fixed deposit of USD$4.500, 000.00 ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a foreign bank on 02/02/2002 with my name as the next of kin.

The fund will last for 8 years before i should come for it with assistance of a foreign partner as my late father has directed to help me,the tenor of 8 years has completed on February 02/02/2010,So all i need now is to get a sincere and trustworthy person who will be my foreign representative as my late father has directed and i found you worthy to be my foreign representative.

I have my late father's death and deposit certificate but i can not get this money due to my refugee status and the bank advised me to look for a trusted representative to help me as my late father directed,so i want you to help me recover the money so i can live a better life with you in your country and i am ready to pay you any percent you want after the transfer for your help,I want to inform you that after this transfer into your bank account then you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and be with you forever,
I will send you the bank contact where the money was deposited by my late father as you are ready in helping me.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded, please permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, Is my pleasure sending more details involved for the reason i contacted you.

Kind Regards,
Nancy Johnson;


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest One,

Thank you so much for your mail I am happy reading it and i must say to you that It was a bit strange and worried to you why i choose you well it was not by my power rather it was a directive from God above and i did a fast and pray about it before telling you this secret wish i have never told any body else.

I told you about my inheritance and that i want it to be secured with you because presently i am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as a refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented.

Now due to my political situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner partner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have my late father death certificate and everything concerning this transaction is clear and real,

I will like you to first make contact with the bank in London where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before another thing will be done, it is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have and where i am,.....( PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security KEEP IT VERY PRIVATE and keep it secret from any other people OK, i know that God will see us through,

Once i get you well, i will send you the bank contact details so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position over there and after the transfer i will over to stay with you forever,

I really appreciate your concern also waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed and do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information to enable me write to the bank where the money is deposited and introduce you to the bank before you could contact them for the transfer OK,

Here is my late father death certificate together with my Refugee ID Card and picture as a prove over this transaction!

Thanks have a nice day,

Am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible

Yours Forever
Nancy Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment