Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Milena aka Olga Moskova, milolgsweet@yahoo.com













Pic give a Hit for a Blog in portuguese


Profile pic give a Hit for a Ad in a Webpage from Colombia



She contact me 21/3/ in 24FD through sending a Kiss as

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

We are glad to inform you that the member solinka (122859) sends you a virtual kiss! View their profile: 24freedate.com/profile.php?ID=122859


solinka
- ID: 122859
- 29 y/o Female (1983 - January - 26)
- Ukraine, Stepangorod
- Russian, Ukrainian
- houskeeper
- Have no children


Wow!! You are an exquisite looking man. So stunning. I was Browsing the site (flirtbox.) :-o :shock: and you captured my attention. But then I imagine you have that affect on all women. Would you be interested in corresponding? If you would like to know more about me, please reply to my email. Sincerely, Milena.


Received: from sarahwilsondesigns.com by n18.c07.mtsvc.net with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <serveradmin@sarahwilsondesigns.com>) :thinking: :thinking:
From: <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: PHP/4.4.9


Media Temple, Inc.
OrgId: MEDIAT-10
Address: 8520 National Blvd.
Address: Building B
City: Culver City
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90232
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxx


Hi again xxxxx.

I need to tell you more about myself so we start learning more about each other. I know, you not against))))
Okey: I was born 19 October 1984. I am 27 years old ,5.6 tall (168 sm), and about 121 pounds. My eyes are a bit brown.
My favourite color is pink. I do not smoke..,drugs reject.. Alcohol I do not accept. But I prefer being white sparkling wine...
I am a hopeless romantic,love candle light and walks on the beach at night :-) I love nature, especially fresh air and the sweet smell just before it rains. i am a good listener and understanding person. I visit church, not so frequently but i believe in the god and i too the god and i too the Christian. I believe Jesus should be in charge of any happy home for there to be everlasting peace. With Him, violence is never the answer and He always protects his people from harm.
I am a little bit interested in politics and I watch what politicians do, in terms of the economy. So, tell me more of yourself.
When is your birthday? Do you like my eyes please let me know ? Are you interested in politics? What is your religion?

I am sending mail but look like you do not get it, please check your SPAM folder and let me know.

My next letter, I`ll tell you where I was born and where I live.
I hope to hear from you really soon!

Big kiss from me! ))

Sincerely yours Milena.



Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@99.251.142.43 with plain) :mrgreen:
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Rogers Cable Communications Inc.
OrgId: RCC-99
Address: One Mount Pleasant
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M4Y-2Y5
Country: CA


So,. Igor is our friend.......


xxxxxxxxxx

20 min. later........seems she lost the Overview with her scripts.......


Hi xxxxx, it Milena.

I'm sorry i have not replied sooner. Good surprise to receive yours message. ;)
But...I ask to forgive me. If i can admit some errors in the letter.
I never had experience in correspondence with men through the Internet. Therefore , I do not know what I can say that will capture your attention that you will know that the person writing to you is different from the others or that special someone that you seek. I will speak to you then from my heart and know that I am first and foremost genuine and sincere in my effort to find my other half and soul mate. Let me tell you more about myself.

Well..I am 27 years old. I never married and I have no children. I very much dream, to create the family.
"Milena"- my NICKNAME. only friends name me so. My real name- Olga. :disagree: Nice to meet you.
But name "Milena", is more pleasant to me. Therefore name me "Milena".I hope to you, this name is pleasant for you?!
xxxxx, this your real name? If it so. That you has very beautiful name. Probably it is a compliment :)

I am a warm and caring person who is tender and also very affectionate. I am a very sincere and devoted woman who does not cheat or play around.
I am kind, faithful, honest and intelligent, fun loving, with a good sense of humor, good conversationalist and I like to listen.
I have a heart large enough for big love that I have no one as yet to give to. I want to find warm, caring, honest, loyal, trustworthy, affectionate, passionate, hard working, confident, romantic man who is searching for true love and serious relationship.
I am very family orientated and would like to create a family with the right person. Could this be you?
Lets correspond and find out. I am looking for a serious relationship and commitment that would lead towards marriage and a family.
I do not belive in divorce and so the marriage I hope to have will for me be for a lifetime and I will be faithful to my partner.
I live in an apartment belonging to my mom. At present. I work as the dentist. Tell me about your work.

I like to travel to new and different places. I have many friends and we spend time together.Usually we go the cafe,to the movies and to concerts.
We have many other entertainments.I like to cook and experiment on new meals. I participate in various sports: swimming, tennis, aerobics, running.
I think that every person should keep fit and be in a good shape. I visit the gym 2 times a week. (tuesday and thursday).

I hold my body in the healthy form. Please write me xxxxx. You have any sports in your life now?
Tell me about what interesting things you like to do, such as your hobbies? Tell me about your character?
I have sent you my picture. .I hope that you like them. I ask you to send more photos!
Sincerely i hope, that you will answer. It will be pleasant for me to continue with you the correspondence!
Well,i will close this letter and i do hope to get your reply.
Warmest regards

Sincerely yours Milena.


Half Mail are stolen and the other Half are edited. Mail we can find in RS and in anti-scam.de.


Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@99.251.142.43 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Rogers Cable Communications Inc.
OrgId: RCC-99
Address: One Mount Pleasant
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M4Y-2Y5
Country: CA


xxxxxxxxxxx


........written today (29/03/12) at 09:06am


Hi xxxxx. I'm sorry for a rather long delay with reply.

In advance I ask to forgive, if suddenly, I cannot answer your questions. I badly understand English language. But I study.:-)

I want to say that You are extraordinary person i am very pleased to get your letter.
Thank you for yours some answers to my questions it helps me to learn more about you and to understand you.
It's always pleasant when someone take interest in you and especially when it is through such an unusual way as the Internet is.
But I hope to use this chance and to know more a person writing to me. I really like your letter and want to continue our conversation with you.
I would like to inform at once you, I write you house letters, but I will send letters, from my girlfriend Anna. Because I have no exit in internet. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I have no facebook or skype. And in general, I am a little familiar with the Internet. Could only, write letters to you. I think it enough) In this letter. I have decided to send you a photo. Photos are made by my girlfriend Anna. In my house. I hope that you will like it. :)
You know i am not looking for some adventures, I am very serious of seeking one to live my further life with.
For some people this way of matching is very strange and not worth any commitments.

I for the first time have acquaintance through the Internet. I don't know... but nevertheless
I believe that it is possible to make the acquaintance with someone using Internet. And what about you?
Do you believe that it is possible to find your second half on the internet?
I have some more questions for you. You have dreams? Are you a happy person? What is happiness for you?
My idea of happiness is sharing my life with my beloved, to walk down the path of life arm and arm with him,
to enjoy many things that life has to offer with him. To bring a smile to his face, to make him laugh and to see
him happy everyday for the rest of your life. To walk along the beach with him and later on watch the sunset over the ocean.

To have a nice dinner, to dance, or to do to the movies together.How do you imagine your perfect date? My perfect date is just going out with my beloved, it really doesn't matter what we do, just as long as we are having fun. What ever the mood strikes in doing, from a simple quite romantic dinner or going to an amusement park. I think the key ingredient to a perfect date is just being with the one you love.
How do you imagine your ideal woman? My ideal man is one that is not afraid to speak his mind, to share his inner most thoughts, wanting to be with me and just me and no one else. For him to enjoy my passions in life and as well, I would enjoy his desires.
I believe a relationship only works if there is a give and take, to share responsibilities in everything. Do you agree with me?

Excuse xxxxxx,that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me whom you know couple of days.
But it is interesting to me to know it about you and please send more photos.
Have a happy day! I'll be waiting for your reply! Best regards!

Yours Milena.


Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@69.142.251.116 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


JUMPSTART-3
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgId: CMCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxx


Written today 29/03/12 at 10:08am.......1h and 2min. later.....


Given Homeaddress exist but by the House number I've my doubts BUT now the Cat is out of the Bag


I already wrote you, but thought i just have to say hi again xxxx. I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
xxxx, i would like to speak, where i live - to regret it is far from you. Otherwise it was not necessary for us much e-mail, to learn each other.
I live in an average part of Russia, in city Zheleznogorsk. For the best understanding and orientation. I would like to inform distance from Zheleznogorsk to Moscow(675km) and to St.-Petersburg.(1360km). My address here: Kurskaya Oblast oblast, city Zheleznogorsk, street derzhavnaya 15-74. zip: 307179.
I would not mind to know your address. :-))

I would like to speak on the phone with you. But my phone. Has been stolen, not so long ago.
Therefore I have no phone. Though I can call to you from post office. Therefore your number to be necessary for me.
:liar: :liar: :liar:

Where that in end february. I have addressed in agency. In search of work in your country.
Recently my agent has informed me: agency has found for me suitable work.

To me is already have informed there are free vacancies of the dentist.

I will work in your country six months. So I decided to begin my search for husband in another country.
And I found you. Perhaps it is destiny. :-) If you have any interest to meet me i will be more than happy to meet you too.
I have some more questions for you. What do you think about your prospects in work? What purpose do you have?

Today i need to prepare some documents and to give these documents to agency. Agency undertakes to help me with reception of visa, air tickets and all documents for travel. In some days i will receive the visa in your country.

In the beginning it was planned, that i will come to the father's friend.I should stop and live at him.
But the father's friend very respectable person.He the scientist - biologist. But for any reasons, connected with its work, the father's friend and his wife have left the country for some months. Investigating in jungle of the amazon.
If to tell fairly.I even am a little glad to it. I will not have steadfast the control of married couple:)
And i would not like to live in the house of the daddy's friend. I wish to rent habitation independently.
and to live far away from them. For example in your city. ;)
Before I will start to work. I want to arrive to your city. I want to see you.
Then I will try to find work near to your city. Also what AIRPORT the closest to you?

I am full of plans and different dreams and i want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness, i know that i am not so beautiful like hollywood princess but i do hope to meet my prince and i am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!
I not worry about it and i have necessary feelings to get acquainted and it is possible to have relations with the person of other state.
It is very interesting- other culture, thinking, traditions. For me this new - probably and you xxxxx can learn, that such the Russian woman.
Ok....Today thursday. therefore i need to go to sports hall. I will run 5 kilometres. On a racetrack. I hope I will reach finish. (Joke) :-) I'll be waiting for your letter impatiently.
Kind regards from Russia.

Yours Milena.


Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@69.142.251.116 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


JUMPSTART-3
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgId: CMCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


.. written today 30/03/12 at 07:11am

Good morningg my dear xxxxx.

I am sorry for the delay in replying. I am always thrilled to receive your e-mail. ;-)
I really enjoyed your answer. every day we shall learn more about each other and it's an interesting.
I share your thoughts and i hope that i have the qualities you are searching for in a woman. I believe that love, marriage and family are very important.
I have a few pictures to send you I hope you like them. One photo is made in a photographic studio, second photo by my girlfriend, at my home.

I search for the adult person. I do not search for the young man.
young wish to find only sex and entertainments. I to want to connect destiny with the man of such age as you.
I yearn for the day that I meet someone that has the same desire to build a happy life together. I want a love that is all consuming.
Where the mere though of your mate puts a smile on your face. That each moment away from each other
is a bitter-sweet pain that also gives you comfort that you know whatever happened during the day will want to be experienced by the other.
Children deserve a happy home one that is built upon love and respect of the parents for each other,
and one that is built upon experiencing all of lifes wonders through and with the children. I know that it is possible to have such a life with the right person.
That person must want the same thing. You appear to be a sincere man who can devote the time and energy in making such a life a reality.
I think that all the happiness and contentment I need in life is to make sure that a special someone in my life is happy.
But I have yet to meet this person. Could it be you? Yes, I believe it could be.
I am a true romantic, and as long as I am treated with dignity and respect, remain so.
I have a pain in my heart from past relationship. I do not want to ever experience that again either.
That is why it is most important to have a relationship built on respect and friendship.
I feel ours is growing more everyday. I feel closer to you with each letter we write.
I know that we are from different countries and have different style of life.
but I think nothing must be allowed to interfere with our plans for the happy future together!
But I would like to learn your opinion as for about it. Why are you seeking for your beloved woman abroad?
Haw much time do you search of pair? What do you not like in a partner? What do you want most from a partner?

I have informed the agent that I will fly at first to you. Only after that I will move for work.
Certainly all expenses on my route. I should pay itself. My agent will help to make a route only.
If all is good. Then i will arrive to you approximately in 13-15 days. Where that in april.
Today my agent has confirmed my work! I will work for you as the dentist! As soon as I will arrive.
My company where I will work: Is obliged to me to give advance payment. At the rate from 300- to 700 euro. That i could rent apartment.
Probably you know how many rent a room in your city? After that I will start to work. Then I can inform you the address and the name of my company where I will work! Therefore I think with my work and residing of problems will not be.

You will be first my client! You have prepared your teeth. I will check you. :))) (Only not to be afraid) ;-))))
with it also finishes I this letter and will write an other letter to you later.

Waiting for your reply.
Take care.

Yours Milena.


Mail is stolen from Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/MyRussianBride/ ... 4055318918


Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@216.144.122.95 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Coop Tel
OrgId: COOPT
Address: 5523 Chemin de l'Aeroport
Address: P.O.Box 160
City: Valcourt
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: J0E-2L0
Country: CA


xxxxxxxxx


..... written 08:13am......this Script is famous coz I've upset Boris before few years with question to the age of Daddy, Mummy and Grandma and if they like kinky games in the Family.....


Hi again my xxxxx.

Dear i still have some questions! I hope, that you not against. xxxxx, tell me more about your family? Do you have many relatives?
How often do you visit each other how often do you gather? I have very good family. In my family very much close relations.
As i already wrote i live in an apartment belonging to my mom. I love mum and loved daddy, i one child in family i always wanted to have the younger brother or the sister that them to look after. My parents very good, careful and kind people, they always understood me, and never brought me.
They very much love me, and i even more... My daddy's name is Aleksey. He is strict, but fair man. He is 49 old.
It is not far from ours and we meet frequently. He works as the manager. The firm in which he works is engaged in manufacturing of ceramics.<<<< thats why you don't have all Cups in the Board, dumbass
In our region a lot of natural raw material for this manufacture. My mum's name is Lidiya, she is very sensual and kind woman. She is 46 years old, earlier she worked as the children's doctor but now she does not work. My grandfather,who was a war veteran, taught me to be honorable and truthful.
But he has died not so long ago. Now about my grandmother. My favourite grandmother! I so love her! She is 65 years old.
She lives nearby in suburb. I often visit her!My grandmother very kind and fair! I love my family very much we frequently spend time together.
Do you like evenings with your family? I love very much to spend holidays with my parents when we gather together at the table.
It would be interesting to know how you spend your holiday. Where do you usually go on holiday? Where are you going on vacation?
And what are you doing in april? Tell me please about it, i am very curious!!

Well... Now about my visa.. Probably tomorrow i cannot write to you. Because I will have a trip to capital russia - the city of Moscow. In Moscow the Visa Center is located.
I should visit personally the Visa Center what to receive the visa. And in our city there is not the international airport, the nearest is in Moscow.
Therefore my flight too will be from Moscow. I will try to make all as soon as possible.
But i will wait for your letter with the big impatience.
You will miss) me? Necessarily write to me. I'll be waiting for your reply!

Yours Milena.


P.S...What will you do in this weekend?


xxxxxxxxxx


How expected......she don't read Mail otherwise she had taken my slaps.......written today 31/03/12 at 09:33am


Hi my dear xxxx!

I want to say that i think of you and i am always glad to receive your emails.
Sorry for not replying sooner and i hope that you are well. Did you missed me? I do!
I have already returned from Moscow. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am very happy! My trip had good luck. I have received working visa.
The visa to me has managed in 175 euros. It is cost together with a trip to Moscow.
But, now i can work in your country. In a half a year current. (Six months). Tomorrow i will transmit my visa in agency.
My agent will make last registration of all documents.
Then i can all will be ready for travel to you.

It is pleasant, that you were interested in my some ideas in messages. Usually i do not tell about the deep ideas and opinions, but i has written to you, because i has felt desire to open it to you.I more independent woman, but probably sometimes am necessary that there was one man, which i can to open and trust - sometimes it happens hardly to reflect all these things. Now I should say that I am so glad that I has found you.
Because you understand me and I understand you. :-)

Thank xxxxx, that you have written to me some details about you and your life, I closely studied it. It helps me to understand you and your life more. I should confess that you became closer to me.nd you. :-)

And i again want to ask you what is main values in your life: family, work, money or something another?
What do you appreciate in relationship? What do you have plans for the future?
I in relations appreciate honesty, understanding and absolute trust each other! I do not accept lie!
Therefore I am a very honest and sincere person.

I think even if we have a lot of different views on life, it`s normal and very interesting.
Because I think Love is the most important thing in this world and I will do everything for love!
I think even if you have an expensive car, a modern house or may be two, a big white yacht it will
never bring you a happiness if you haven`t a beloved person with whom you can share all this!
Do you agree with me? Of course I wish to have a nice house, car and much money for my own needs...
It would be great. But I think my happiness is more important and I don`t want to be safer for
all my life with man who can give me money but can`t give me love! I don`t need money,
I don`t need great house or material things, all I wish is love, happiness and passion with
my beloved man who will always support me and understand.

You know, I`m looking for a man who will love me the way I am...
Who will understand me from half a word and sometimes from half a thought.
I`m ready to give the whole me to my man. He has to be strong and sensitive at the same time.
He has to accept all my weaknesses because I`m a woman and I`m the most tender creation which needs him.
I do think that you are the same! I hope you are not against of me being so opened with you.

xxxxxx, it is time to me to go to do some businesses.I still need to be informed to the father's friend about my visa. and then i need to have a rest. Soon i will inform in detail on my plans.
Write me your ideas, i'll wait your letter.

Best wishes,yours Milena.


Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@70.81.69.110 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Videotron Ltee
Address: 300 Viger Est
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H2X-3W4
Country: CA


xxxxxxxxxxx


...written at 10:35am......very famous old Yola script......


Hi again, xxxx.....Now about the tasty! :)
It will be wonderful to plan some dishes, go shopping for all the ingredients and prepare the dishes.
I would like xxxx to speak you, that i to like to prepare and as.
Who knows, can once you will try my meal :)

I love many dishes and to select something concrete at once difficultly (but it is possible).
Since the childhood i love mother's cutlets with a mashed potatoes, the stuffed pepper.
I love salads such as "Winter salad" is very popular salad in Russia, there are always on any celebrating.
Also i very much love salad "Relish": tomatoes and cucumbers it is finely - finely equal to cut.
The onions, are better dark blue, too. In very deep salad dish to spread all over again cucumbers a layer, then tomatoes, then an onions.
Then a brynza to cut fine squares and from above. To submit separately sauce "Elefaim" is a mayonnaise mixed with orange juice and something else.
Salad can be salted a little from above, but it is unessential. I very much love salads with fresh vegetables,

I love a chicken - grill and a potato fried, muesli and every possible nuts, yoghurt a pie and chocolate, ice-cream, bananas and ...Meat - fried, baked, as shashlick (barbecue) and as different meat delicacies, chops.I like most foods, but fish is my favorite - especially tuna.

I guess i like italian food but i also like many other kinds too.I love a fish red, white, everyone.
In any kind, but not crude. The society of protection of animals would chain me to a pillory. ( Joke!:)

I love a pizza, all from the puff test very much I love - both sweet, and unsweet.
Still i love a water-melon, any apples sweet or sour-sweet apples, a strawberry, and others fruit.
And still i adore sweets every possible. But, i always control myself because from sweet it is possible to collect excess weight.

I love natural juices, and Coca-cola, Pepsi. In general i like to try new dishes, for example national dishes. Only do not think, that I the glutton, simply very much was lost in day-dreams (joke!), I always hold myself in norm and i do not allow to prevail to the food instincts over me.

For general idea, I send to you, some photos, from my cookery.
I think, you lick already lips after viewing of photos :-)
Mmmm... well i think i must to stop, now i shall give an opportunity to you :)
By the way, we in russia have proverb:"the way to heart of the man - passes through his stomach!"
I was many times convinced of it when observed of my father.

Yours Milena.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Late shift this week.......this is also a famous Yola script. The phenomenon by this "Club/Dance-Letter" is, you only/always get this Letter from Boris on Monday.....never ever on a other Weekday


Hi again xxxxx

How are you today? I hope, that everything is good!
How was your evenings and your weekend? At my weekend i will keep busy at my house. After that....
Thanks for your answers. We have good our exchange of and i think, that now i can make some opinion of your character.
You seem to me very interesting person xxxxx. I hope you feel the same about me. If you do i am the happiest person.
I know it seems difficult enough to learn people through letters. But when, we will have personal meeting...
I think, that we will enough have time. Study each other much more close. You agree with me?
Thanks again for some answeres on my questions. i hope it not tired you.

Today i wished to send you a photo. But i do not have photos on this computer in internet cafe so i will send some photo later.. :liar: :liar: :liar:
Well... Now i still have some news.Yesterday my daddy, has informed the friend that i have received the visa.
These days the daddy's friend should send means addressed to my daddy. We will receive means and i will buy air tickets. It is my plans for the near future......this will turn into a Flop since we know this Story

Moreover...Today i with friends plan to have some entertainment. It will be possible some club or a disco, or some concert.
It is a pity, that you is far now. I think, we could spend perfectly together evening. I hope, we'll do it in the future and we'll can well have fun.
I am sure, that it will be good time for us xxxxx! We shall drink easy wine, then to dance, while our legs can maintain it.
And after that we probably shall reach somewhere else....., and where we'll make some things. Ideas about it me beforehand raise. :-)
My imagination very much advanced and i can represent many details of ours appointment. I think it is time to me to finish this letter, otherwise i shall write a lot of superfluous and i shall have then confusion before you. In this letter..
Well i finish my letter now. I wait for your messages.
With thoughts of you!

Yours Milena.


Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@205.200.200.108 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


MTS Allstream Inc.
OrgId: MTSAL
Address: 333 Main Street
City: Winnipeg
StateProv: MB
PostalCode: R3C-3V6
Country: CA


xxxxxxxxxxxx


... written today 03/04/12 10:57:16am.......another famous Yola script.... :sick:

:pee:
Today i have remarkable mood. I hope, that your mood too the good ;) , i had quite good evening with my friends.
We went to club and there some hours.First we had the good supper and a little of champagne, then played billiards and a little danced.
Under very good music. I liked music. I send you her! You can hear! :)
prostopleer.com/tracks/4573828blp4 (Sings: Movetown «Girl You Know It's True») I hope that you will like it. :)
Impressions have remained good, only when i saw, as some my girlfriends danced and kissed their men - I had small envy to them.
I thought of you and represented that you near me. That you too embrace me and whisper to me on an ear gentle words.
And you xxxxx, when see around the in love pairs people, - do you recollect me? How often you with the friends reach in any bar or club?
When you are in these places do the girls often try to get acquainted with you? To me very much frequently men approach and try to begin acquaintance, but i at once give to them to understand, that with me these things to fail. xxxxx i think often about your letters and i understand, that you is serious to me. And I want to tell to you xxxx, that I am glad, i have such fine man - as you!

If to tell fairly i am a little excited. And yesterday i have hardly fallen asleep. I reflected on our first meeting. I feel, that in me something has exchanged......
Now all my thoughts only about you. You and your letters have brought in my daily life many new emotions and feelings.

I would like to speak you: At the moment I am alone, without a men, but I am working on it, i want to change it soon, I do not wish to be alone.
I would like to ask you a very personal question, I hope you won' be angry with me. :) Do you have any woman now?
Write to me more in detail about the feelings and desires, to me to like to read, when you tell about yourself, I am ready to listen about it.

In this letter i again send to you some the photos.
Photos are made in club and bar. :mrgreen: There where we were. My girlfriend photographed me. I hope that you will like it.
I ask to forgive me. But I should depart. A bit later. I again will write to you. I ask you do not lose me.
My embraces.

Yours Milena. ;)


Received: from IGOR-PC (milolgsweet@91.176.139.12 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


BE-BELGACOM-ADSL1
ADSL-GO-PLUS
Belgacom ISP SA/NV
Skynet NOC administrators
Belgacom SA de droit public
ANS/ROC/RNO/IEC - TGX Building
Boulevard du Roi Albert II, 27
B-1030 Bruxelles
Belgium


xxxxxxxxxxx


....4 Sec. later......written 10:57:20am


Hi again xxxx, I have returned earlier than expected :)

I have some news.
Now i need to wait only. To wait when the daddy's friend will transfer money to my daddy.
xxxxx i think it is necessary to wait about a week :( Probably it is less.
The daddy has told, that its friend has only the satellite internet for communication with an external world.
And for communication in jungle they use portable radio sets.
I do not know, it is necessary to be what person what to go to amazon jungle .

My dear xxxxx. Now i do not know exact date when i will travel.
But as soon as i will book air tickets in agency. I will inform at once you of date of my flight.
I ask you to inform your information again. Concerning your the nearest airport, your full address and your phone.
That i could contact you when i will arrive to you. As i should check up your address!
That there would be no errors. I think you understand me!!!!?

I think, that i have informed you all my news. And on these lines i will finish my letter.
I wish you a good rest on this Tuesday and a very good days in the week that is coming....
With thoughts of you,... yours Milena. ;)


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Also she ignored my slaps.......otherwise she would not be happy with my last answer


Hello my dear xxxxx. I am very glad to receive your letter my darling.
How are you ? How was your day ? I hope that you are good and your day is good. :)
Thanks you, for your honest answers. I am too a very honest person.
Therefore I will be sincere with you. And I think you can be my man with whom I can share all my life and be happy! Don`t you agree with me?
You really sound wonderful and nice. I`m keen about knowing you better because you sound cute with your tender words...
Actually, each letter from you is like a tender kiss you send to the deep of my heart and I feel so fine, so melted, so pleased.....
You know, I guess I`m a lucky girl owing to the chance to understand and love you!
To your data. I dont have a man. So, please feel free to love me..... go ahead! :-)))

Today in the morning, when I woke up, I was thinking about how happy should be the persons whom have the opportunity to wake up with their beloved and may kiss him! I even envy them.....
Imagine how wonderful it would be to open your eyes and to see your dearest person next to you!
To have an opportunity to touch and to kiss your beloved when you want it. Nevertheless, I think, that those people, whom have this opportunity, they soon forget about it! And, for example, you and I, we know that this chance is very important for us and we do everything to grasp it very strongly. Hence, my dear, I`d like to tell you that I`m very glad with our dialogue and the acquaintance. Maybe it may lead us to the most beautiful of the feelings in life! Through your so kind words in the letter, I understood that you think about me very much. Nice!
You know, with me is exactly the same. Everywhere I go or everything I do, you`re always in my mind! Even we are so far away apart each other, but anyway we already remain next to the heart each other! :-))) My lovely xxxxx, now we have a very good opportunity to finish the loneliness and to reach the happiness together! It`s our mutual dream and desire. Don`t you think so ?!! :-)
I have one more question to you. Dear xxxxx, YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT ME IN THE YOUR HOUSE ?
And again thanks for your information! I have checked up all some times. Now i have your exact information. For my travel to you.
In end. I have decided to send you a card and my photo. I hope that you will like it. And .... :-)
I will wait for your answer with the big impatience.
My hugs and kisses!

Yours Milena.

_____xxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____________xxxxxxxxx
______________xxxxxx
_______________xxxx
_______________xxx
______________xx
_____________x



Received: from VERTY-PC (milolgsweet@64.207.11.186 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
<<<< seems Igor have his free day :lol:


CBEYOND COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
OrgId: CBEY
Address: 320 Interstate North Parkway
Address: Suite 300
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30339
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello again my dearest xxxxx!

At me, bad news. I am very upset. i apologise for passive mood in my words.
But my days had no success. i do hope that you are well.

Not so long ago, we at last have received email from the daddy's friend!! :)
But - i not so liked this message :(
I personally did not read the message of the daddy's friend.
I talked to my father. He has told, that we have some problems with my travel.
Also my father asked about you. He asked me i can or not can trust you?
I have told that you the fair and decent person. Also that i trust you!!!
I also have told, that i am very happy. Because i have got acquainted with you.
Also that i very much value our relations. The daddy has told, that his friend has some unforeseen problems.
and if you agree to help is it will be simply wonderful. And i will not have to change my plans concerning my travel.

it can detain only my flight in your country for a some days. I do want to continue our relations!

I`m sure now, that I want to be with you!
I even don`t know how to express my feelings but its came from my heart.
I feel that we will have a happy future together!
I`m ready to give all myself to my beloved man and I hope it will be you!
I believe in it because you opened in me some new feelings and I do like its.
You are so kind and respectful man! I do want to be with you. Of course I don’t want to write letters for all my life!
Because I interested in real meeting with you! And I want to have the man like you in my life.
Who always will understand me and support in any situation. I don`t look for money! I only want to love and be loved!
But sometimes I think this world is so injustice to me. And today too, I even don’t know what to do the next.
Because I can lose you and lose the possibility to see you...

I`m so sad...And I can`t keep tears from my eyes...
My heart aches when I think that it can be the end of our relations.
I only ask you if you are really serious with me and you are ready to continue our relations for our soonest meeting?
Do you? If yes, we need only meet in person. I miss you so much, I want to run away with you far away so no hurt would taint us.
But that is just a fragment of my imagination and fantasy. It helps to fantasize sometimes to dull the hurt of things I experience.
I miss you, xxxxx, and want nothing more than to be in your arms until you kiss my problems away.

Dear xxxxx, you should to know, if I said that I see us together in the future, it means that I do think so!
I think I already found my soul mate-is you! xxxxx, i wish to ask you about some things.
i can share with you my problem and count on some your help?
I will be wait for your reply. My hugs and kisses!

Hope we can meet soon yours Milena.


Received: from [10.13.29.232] (milolgsweet@76.87.64.144 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgId: RRWE
Address: 13820 Sunrise Valley Drive
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


This scenario we've expect and we know already.....

Hi my sweetheart xxxxx. Am very sorry to reply u so late, I had no access to the Internet.

I know, that my english language is bad. But i will try to explain to you all details of my problem. And i very much hope, that you can understand all correctly. I said to you, that the daddy's friend helps me with my travel.Now he abroad. He should was to us, send money.
But he has faced some problem! At present.He cannot send money.For transfer of money to russia-he should visit personally his bank.
But as i already spoke. The daddy's friend has left United States for some months. Now he to be together with expedition somewhere in woods of amazon.
And to the nearest branch of mails or bank approximately 1500 kilometres of jungle. I very much hope, what you have understood in what the problem consists?

Dear xxxxx, i feel itself it is a little inconvenient because i had to address to you for the help. I always counted myself the independent person, which itself can solve all problems. But, this time, i could not all to take into account and was mistaken that i can pay all travel itself.When i travelled earlier, it costed for me less.
But i'm glad that now i have you xxxxx, - man, which can help me. After ours acquaintance, at me varies sensations of.
Earlier i counted myself the strong, and it was pleasant for me to feel, that I can care of myself. And now I feel simply the woman who requires support.

xxxxx, i informed a place of arrival to you to the agent and he has calculated the staying payment for me. It will be for me 1400,60 euro.
Into it enters: flight from Moscow (MOW) Russia up to Central Wisconsin (CWA) United States, roundtrip, 2 air tickets 990,80 euro.
plus aviation and service gathering 138,30 euro,insurance 144.20 euro,services of agency of travel 127,30 euro.
With me have still remained money, after payment of visa. It about 460 euro, i paid to agent the first part of money, paid for aviation and service gathering, insurance, services of agency (409.80 euro). Now the agent has begun work with my air tickets.
Ticket booking. But the agent has informed me: date of my flight to you. I will know only after all payment of air tickets.
and now is necessary for me, in 8-9 days about 990 euro to pay in agency the second part of cost travel.
I hope dear, that this money not difficulty for you and you can help to pay to me in agency, till 21 april.
I do not have not enough, about 990 euro or 1335 us dollars.


As soon as i shall arrive to you. I will work! Everything is all right! i will return all money to you. I promise to you! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have made a receipt x-copy. about payment. I have put the receipt in the letter.
Lovely, I hope, that I did not make to you difficulty by the haste. Probably it is not planned expenditure for you.
If it so, do not become angry about me please. After all, it is said that "True Love"
is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity.
I very much miss you and i wait for ours meetings very much.
Write to me, dear, give me many forces and energy.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Gently kiss you.
With love

Yours Milena.


Received: from [10.13.148.75] (milolgsweet@91.176.196.223 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


BE-BELGACOM-ADSL1
ADSL-GO-PLUS
Belgacom ISP SA/NV
Skynet NOC administrators
Belgacom SA de droit public
ANS/ROC/RNO/IEC - TGX Building
Boulevard du Roi Albert II, 27
B-1030 Bruxelles
Belgium


xxxxxxxxxx


My lovely!!

I am glad to speak again with you xxxxx!
How you today? i hope, that your day is good!
It is pleasant to me to hear that you can help me.
It means we will together very soon. I will return all to you!!!! As soon as, I will earn money!!!!
My parents are pleased, that i shall meet you. They are glad, that i at last have met the person to whom i have big respect and serious intentions.
My daddy always spoke me,that the man in relations mainer and, that the woman should listen to him always. And i always argued with him concerning it.
During those moments of the life when i had relations with the person, i always tried to be the leader in these relations.
But with you xxxxx, i feel, that all differently. i would like to be obedient and gentle to to you.
Probably mine the daddy of the rights when speaks, that the main instinct of the woman, it to be near to the man and to be obedient to him.
he speaks, that the woman can be happy, only if lives thus. i have such opinion to you, for the first time and consequently i think of it much.
I think, probably the destiny not casually acquainted me with you!

I still have some questions to you.
xxxxx dear, you have pleasure when you think of our meeting soon?
You have any sexual ideas about me? Tell to me about it. i have such ideas about you, but i not shall tell their the first. Ok?
I very much want to learn, that you think of me, as about the woman. i shall wait yours the story about it.
In this letter. I send you photos. Made only for you!

Today my agent has informed me - If all is good, and I will pay money, in the specified terms.
Then 26 april, I will be already in your city, in your embraces. :-)))))
I asked the agent in what way it is possible to transfer from you money for payment of them.
He has told, that will learn about it and to inform me. Now i shall finish the message.
I wait your letters favourite!!!
My gentle kisses!

Yours Milena.


Received: from VERTY-PC (milolgsweet@2.0.51.94 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


IP2000-ADSL-BAS
BSNAN158 Nantes Bloc 1
Wanadoo France Technical Role
FRANCE TELECOM/SCR
48 rue Camille Desmoulins
92791 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX CEDEX 9
France


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my dear xxxxx!

Loved, I was very glad to receive your message.
Dear xxxxx, i miss you. I very much want to embrace you and to nestle my body to you.
I often present as we for the first time see each other. As we carry out together our night.
I think, that we will not sleep this night.
I shall try, that you did not forget it never and i hope, that you will make too it for me.
We shall make a break only for coffee and sandwiches.
Also, lovely, i wanted to take a bath with you. We could rub a back each other and still something.
I very much wait this time and i am glad, that it is necessary to wait already a little.
I often think of things which we can make with each other. i think about it in full details.
I do not write these details to you, my confusion does not allow me to write it.
I stop my ideas that there was no big excitation. i have good imagination.
Even now i have some shiver in my body. well well well i stop now this theme in my message.

By the way....I have special taste for sexy dresses... I love pretty light dresses and blouses a little transparent.
Below pretty romantic, stockings tights maintained with suspenders,
pretty shoes with high heels (stiletto heels) ... Now I have finished all :-)

xxxxx, i shall inform to you some news which i learned from the agent.
He informed me, that they do not accept, for payments, bank moving of money to the account, from private persons.
They accept such payment only from the organization at travel by groups.
Therefore i should make the second part of payment by cash.
The agent has told, that in our city some banks are engaged in moving of money from other countries.
He has told. That they make it quickly, it demands for them about one day.
There are in our city some systems for moving work. It money gramm and western union.
Tonight or tomorrow morning i shall reach there and to learn, how it to make.
I shall inform to you full details about it in the following messages.
Now i finish the letter. i wait for yours the message my lovely.
My kisses and embraces!!!!

Yours Milena.


Received: from [10.217.109.234] (milolgsweet@184.163.76.39 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Videotron Ltee
Address: 300 Viger Est
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H2X-3W4
Country: CA


xxxxxxxxxx


Only 1 Minute later......when it comes to money...Boris is fast........


Hi again my man xxxxx.

Dear xxxxx, i received the detailed information on moving money.
To make it, you need to go in bank in which is office western union or money gramm.
In bank to me have told, that such offices are available in each city, therefore for you the problem will not find it.
When you will send money, you will need to specify my full name and the address.
Before i can receive money i should specify your full name and the address.
Also, i should inform in bank confidential number (MTCN.)
This number to you inform in bank at sending money, and you will need to inform this number to me in the messages.
All moving will borrow some hours, but it will be necessary to pay for it some money to bank.
i think xxxxx, that it is a reliable way of moving money.
Dear, be ready to make it in some days. When the agent will ask payment, i shall inform at once to you.

My favourite xxxxx, now to me is time to go, always wait your messages and write to me more often.
Inform me also, what lady's wear for you more sexual.
Probably i shall prepare something for you, my dear. :)
My kisses!

Yours Milena.


xxxxxxxx


It seems that we've two Vlads which don't talk with each other.....otherwise she would know that she have written yesterday 2x


Hi my lovely xxxxx! Dear, i wish to you good day! I am glad to your message, it always pleasant for me.
I ask forgive could not to write to you earlier. I had no access to the Internet. I ask to forgive me! I missed your letters! You missed)?
xxxxx, lovely, today my letter will be short, because today my girlfriend Anna have her birthday also has invited me on celebration.
I haven't much time, it is necessary for me to make hairdress and to buy for her a gift. Do not miss dear. I shall write to you more tomorrow.
In this letter. I again send you some photos. I hope to you will be pleasant.
Now it is time to me to run. My kisses and embraces.

I love you xxxxx. yours Milena.


Received: from VERTY-PC (milolgsweet@76.99.55.40 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxx


Hi my darling xxxxx!

How you today my lovely? I - OK.
Did you have a good time this weekend? How was the party sunday? I hope it all went well :-)

We had good evening we had fun at my girlfriend's birthday. Though, i think, that if you,
was there with me, - that it would be much more pleasant. And xxxx, what evening you had yesterday ?
be happy to it? Anna transferred you huge greetings, it is happy for me, that i have found you.

I recollected about you. Last time, i frequently think of you. These ideas give me it is a lot of pleasure,
but also they give me a lot of excitement. i very much worry, when i see that moment,
when we in to the airport for the first time we shall see each other.

I am afraid, that suddenly, because of confusions, you will meet uncertainly me.
We write each other, that very gently we shall meet each other. But in e-mail it is simple to speak such things.
And when actually, we appear the each other during the first moment there can be a uncertainty and confusion.
From it our behaviour can be, not that we expect. i think, that for the first time in a new place,
among many other people i shall have the big confusion and i can not show the initiative to to you xxxx.
Also, i very much worry concerning our the first evenings together. Lovely, inform me the ideas about it ?

I hope, that you the first will show the initiative because i shall be very much to worry.
Probably, i had similar excitement, when for the first time in life, i reached at school on the first examination.
What do you feel of it? How do you imagine for this yourself the moment?

Inform me xxxx, what weather at you is expected forthcoming month (in may).
I should choose and prepare carefully for clothes, that to look very well. i would like to be dressed for a climate.
it is an important thing - clothes for the woman. Write to me dear and inform things which I asked.
I wait and miss you!

Love, yours Milena.


Received: from VERTY-PC (milolgsweet@76.99.55.40 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my xxxx! How you dear?

I can soon arrive to you xxxx.
But your support and help is very necessary to me.
I reached in agency. I spoke with the tourist agent!
Agent has informed that it is required to pay money these days.
Therefore xxxxx, inform me:
Whether you to me can transfer money tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?
It is very important! I should inform agent. Whether i can pay for air tickets, these days.
If to be necessary for you the information. For transfer through system western union or money gramm.
I will inform you in the following letter. I very much worry! I love you xxxx!
My hugs and kisses.

Yours Milena. I wait for your letters dear!


Received: from [10.209.225.153] (milolgsweet@87.65.30.47 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


E-BELGACOM-ADSL1
ADSL-GO-PLUS
Belgacom ISP SA/NV
Skynet NOC administrators
Belgacom SA de droit public
ANS/ROC/RNO/IEC - TGX Building
Boulevard du Roi Albert II, 27
B-1030 Bruxelles
Belgium


xxxxxxxxxx


My darling xxxxx.

I have received your letter.
I ask to forgive me. If I have seemed to the importunate.
I ask you understand me. I very much worry about it. I am glad that you can to help me.
Today i have informed the agent: I will pay these days!
Therefore, lovely, try today or tomorrow to send me money, for payment of them.
Here information which is required to you for transfer of money, for payment of tickets.

information:
My first name: Olga. My last name: Moskova.
My adress: Russian federation.
Kurskaya Oblast area,
city: Zheleznogorsk,
street derzhavnaya 15-74.
zip: 307179.


To receive money here to me to be necessary the information on you.
The information which you will specify on the form in the western union or money gramm:

1.Your address bank (city and street).
2.Your full name.
3.The exact sum of money.
4.Also, do not overlook to write to me confidential number - mtcn.

My dear xxxxx.i will repeat still. To be necessary for me all information!
Information which you will specify in the western union or money gramm.
And if probably send me a copy of the form of the Western Union with all information.
In avoidance of errors! i promised agency to pay them these days.

Approximately in a week, i can arrive to you. Please, dear, plan this time for me. i have intention to take away
You, these days, from all your affairs, that you belonged only to me. i want to surround you in this time with my caress and care.
I so am happy! Soon our meeting! I am ready to shout with happiness.
My hugs and kisses.

Yours Milena.



Received: from localhost (milolgsweet@77.40.74.22 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my love xxxxx! How was your day?
I spoke with my agent. I asked my agent to make a x-copy of my passport.
Though my agent has forbidden me to make to you x-copies of passport.
Having told, that it with a view of safety. But i nevertheless asked: to make a x-copy of passport.
At own risk. Because I completely trust you.Therefore today I have made to you a x-copy of passport.
After that. I went again to bank of the western union. I learnt about new rules, for transfer of money.
But the employee of bank has declared to me. For transfer of money - the passport x-copy is not required.
But I trust you, therefore I send a passport x-copy. You know: I completely trust you. I hope. You as, trust me!!
I hope. On your full confidence to me. In this letter I send you a x-copy of my passport.
I hope now your doubts concerning me will vanish. I very seriously concern ours with you to a meeting.
I hope, all of you will make today. That tomorrow I could receive money.
My dear i shall wait your letter.
I send many kisses.

Yours Milena.


Received: from [10.13.142.41] (milolgsweet@71.10.50.227 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Charter Communications
OrgId: CC04
Address: 12405 Powerscourt Dr.
City: St. Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63131
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


 Typical Vlad scenario......to make feel people guilty still to send the Money


 xxxxx, To me was a little sad to read your last letter.
Yes, I understand your fears, that you can deceive. Means you have no full trust to me.
It is insulting for me because I trust you. Though we did not meet in the person never.

But I have no opportunity to find such money. All my friends and familiar have no such money.
I went to bank and tried to take the credit, but to me have given up in the credit because I leave russia
and according to the manager of bank I have no guarantees to pay then my credit. It has upset me very much.
Now all your and my dreams will be destroyed only because I have no money. Think, if I had money I would not ask you about the help.

You really worry about our joint future. But now we have only 2 variants.
The first - we when we can not meet and it is bad, because my heart again will be broken!!! I did not tell to you when, but I loved once one man strongly very much, but he deceived me and met other women. he liked to drink vodka. And in a result he has thrown me!
My heart has been broken. I could not reconcile to it during 1 year, it was hurt me on soul and bad.
But now I have understood, that I was possible has again found my love, but money solve all! I hate money because now everyone solve only money.
And if the person has money he can make everything and if the person has no money he cannot make that. But for me money not the main thing.
But without money I cannot arrive to you and except for you to me not to whom to help with money.
I promise you when I shall come to you I will work and I shall gradually give you money.

But all right. If not will trust me, all right. I leave the option to you! I want that you listened only to the heart!!!
Variant of the second. If you decide to send money I shall come to you! And it is possible we shall be happy up to the end of our lives.
I shall not speak more about money. I want that you have decided that you to do. But please make a correct choice.
But if you decide to not send money I shall understand you it is your choice and a choice of each any person is solved correct.

Sincerely yours Milena.


Received: from [10.247.154.18] (milolgsweet@108.13.51.107 with plain)
From: Milena <milolgsweet@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional


Verizon Online LLC
OrgId: VRIS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147
Country: US


1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44153

    ReplyDelete