Sunday, March 25, 2012

Joyce Aden; joyceaden86@yahoo.com






hello
Age:
25
I am a:
Woman
Location:
NY, US
Birthday:
16.09.1986
Looking for:
Man
Relationship:
Woman
Language:
English


24.03.2012
Hello!My name is miss Joyce Aden,i want us to be friends i don't know how youwill feel about it,please you can write to me (joyceaden86@yahoo.com) i'msorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself includingmy pictures. yours in miss Joyce.

Received: from [41.82.160.243] senegal

Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 04:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joyce Aden
Subject: My brief introduction


Hello Dear HH,

Dear am very happy to receive your mail ,how is your day today?,hope fine,my new friend, my name is Miss Joyce Aden, I was born on 24th November 1987 (25) years old, I am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,dear I am from Somalia and presently I am residing in a Catholic Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,the name of my father is Late Mr Omar Hashi Aden ,he was the Minister of Security of the transitional government of Somalia under the leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed , before he was murdered by suicide bombers in 2009,I am the only surviving child and I also lost my mother in 2008My Dearest One, It is only me that is alive now, I was in my first years studying Law in the University and I managed to move from my country Somalia to the West part of Africa country Senegal where I am living now in a Catholic Orphanage home as a refugee,dear about my hobbies, I like reading books, writing, watching movies, world news and or football, so I will like you to tell me more about yourself, your hobbies, your features, likes and dislikes, my lovely one, here is my picture, so I will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there, because friendship or relationship is what keep two or more peoples together, if they could be able to understand each other very well,Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest,and have a nice dayYours new friend Miss Joyce


this woman also has her own topic on romancescam, see here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9867

No comments:

Post a Comment