Friday, February 17, 2012

Binta Azizi, bintaazizi88@yahoo.com




Contact me yesterday in 24Luv as


Binta101
- Profile ID: 89090
- 24 y/o female (1987 - June - 10)
- Abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English,
- Have no children


Good Day,

It gives me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile here today which really interest me to have communication with you, If you will have the desire with me, we can get to know each other and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email ( bintaazizi88@yahoo. com) for easiest communication,and for me to sent to you my photo.i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed day

from miss Binta.



Hello my Dearest one,

How are you, i was touched after going through your mail today, I think is know longer necessary for me to hide myself from you again, i decided to contact you because of my motive to have a relationship with you, i am a lady who love to have fun and share with my beloved one. My hobbies is cooking, reading, tennis, and music.

My Name is miss Binta Azizi, 24 years old female from Cote D Ivory(Abidjan)in west Africa,
the daughter of Late Dr & Mrs Frank Azizi, the chairman managing director of (Franco Industrial company Ltd) in my country. I am constrained to contact you in order to have a long term relationship with you, and also because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my uncle.

He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father in this recent political crises that happened in my country. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$4.5 million in a bank in London great Britain with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall be willing to forward you the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2ND year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put every things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can reach me on phone through the office number of the camp director, his name is Reverend Daniel Anthony and his phone number is (00221 768545380), if you will like to speak to me on phone. When you call tell him you want to talk to miss Binta Azizi, he will then send his receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. attach here is my pictures

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Yours in love,
miss Binta.


41.83.12.254


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi My dear,

How are you doing today together with your work, i hope you are doing fine by God grace, i have read your mail and i heard what you said, i do understand you because there are lot of bad thing that is going on out there, so one have to be very careful with what ever he or she is doing, i want to let you know that i am not part of that as you may think, i am seeking your help because i am helpless over there, and my situation is very very bad with me now, i have tried to claim the money myself, but my status as a refugee did not permit me to claim the money by myself, because it is against the law of the country, for that reason'' the bank ask me to get someone who will stand on my behalf towards the release of the money, so that they can transfer the money with his name, that is why i have decided to seek this assistance from you, so feel free and don't misunderstand me okay, my desires is to be free from here and join with you over there, so that i can start a new life and then go back to my education, i want you to send to me some money after the transfer so that i can obtain my travel documents and join with you over there, the attachment here is my refugee id card, i hope you will be okay with it, please don't hesitate for my help okay, i will give you more details about the transfer when i hear from you latter, thanks and take good care of yourself.

Yours in love,

Binta

No comments:

Post a Comment