Monday, November 28, 2011

Peter Love, peter22115@yahoo.com.ph


.....appeared last week in the Spamfolder of my 24FD.....


Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

My name is Mr. Peter I am the Branch manager of Eco Bank of Ghana Ridge West branch. I got your information during my search through the Internet.

I am 42 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, but am telling you this because its real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each other.

But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again. As the branch manager of the Eco Bank of Ghana, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office at the end of each year. In my 2008 end of the year balance sheet report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Fourteen Million, Seven Hundred and fifty thousand dollars in excess [14,750.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so that explains my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. You can have 30% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it would be a bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much; also you can forward your private Telephone number for speedy relation on this matter.

As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best Regards

Mr. Peter

Email: peterlove221@hotmail.com


41.93.141.145


EXPRESSO
Expresso Telecom Ltd
c/o Kasapa Telecom Limited
2 Yiyiwas Link
Abelenkpe
Accra


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dear xxxxxxxx,

How are you doing to day?

Just as I told you in my first proposal as the branch manager of ECO BANK, it is my duty to send in financial reports to my head office at the end of each year. In my 2008 end of the year balance sheet report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Fourteen Million, Seven Hundred and fifty thousand dollars in excess [14,750.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary AS a staff of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this funds, this is why I contacted you, so that you can stand claim as the original depositor of this funds.

With my directives and the proper guides with original documentation of the funds, which I will give to you, my head office after consultations with me, which I will certify you, because we are partner, will then make a wire transfer into any of your choice bank account. I will give you 30% of the total money, 10% we be for all expensesthe, immediately the transaction is concluded, and the money in your possession.

I will need your phone number because a business of this magnitude requires steady communication, and update from the two parties, which are you and I.

Hoping to hear from you soon till then, remain good and God blessed. Attached to this mail,is my I.D.

Regards,

Peter
______________________________________________________________________________________


All you have to do now is to forward this letter of application, stating your self as the beneficiary of the funds, being addressed to the Chairman Eco Bank Verification Commission,

Mr. Paul kweku.

Email: ecobankverify@accountant.com

This is the application you should forward to the bank

including the detail of your current designated choice bank account.

APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF US$[14,750.000.00}

Fourteen Million, Seven Hundred and fifty thousand dollars [14,750.000.00]

Sir,

I am xxxxxxxx, i happen to be one of your top customer in your bank located at

19 Seventh Avenue Ridge West

P.O BOX 16746 Accra North Ghana.

However I want my total money {US$14,750.000.}Which I have with your bank, with the account number 00310520083629 been transfer into this my off shore bank account with immediate effect. Thank you for your maximum co-operation.
Regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dear xxxxx,

How are you doing today, this is my ID, i will also like you to send me yours, so now you can contact my hard office with the application, and let me know wan you do that so to tell you what and what you need to do, i will like you send send me your contact telephone so that we can talk on phone, or you call me, my phone number : +233540432516

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment