Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Victoria Wales, vick_wales@yahoo.com


From yesterday in DMF as


vickkie44
- ID: 205807
- 32 y/o female (1980 - January - 25)
- los angeles, USA
- English,
- i am an accountant
- Have no children



Hello Handsome..

My name is Victoria wales, single female Never Married and Have No Kids. I am new to this type of atmosphere in meeting people, I have only been a member for a couple days and and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to..I enjoyed reading your profile and you are a very Handsome Guy!! I would like to get to know you better. If you are serious about the type of Woman you are looking for, please take the time to get to know me.I do Came Across your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a man Like you,
I don't like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Email So we can talk much Better...Cos i do read mail Frequently Via Email So that We can get to know more about each Other...
contact..
v-----i-------c--- ---k-----_------w--- ---a------l-----e--- ---s---(--a----t---) --(y----a----h-----o ----o---)--d-----o-- --t----c----o----m-- -
VICK_WALES@YAHOO. COM.


I cant wait to hear back from you...

vickkie



Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me.You sound so much Interesting and I will like to get to know all about you.. Here are some More about Me,I am a single female never married and have No Kids,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.I am new on this Online dating stuffs,Cos a friend of mine introduce it to me.. Have been Hurt many times and I have alot of experience in relationship, But I don't want to Get Hurt anymore cos it was a very Bad thing ever Happen,Well U might be thinking that Why am I single....

Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and that's Make me Feel Sad and I dont think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart ,intelligent,passionate ,friendlly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings..

I am a Orphan,I was born in Ireland, My dad is from Polland and My Mum is from Nigeria,I dont konw the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in States and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident, I am the Only Child of my Parent...I am 10yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry anyday i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In nigeria now came to Usa to Pick me Up..So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.

I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.... I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree

in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....
Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.
Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment..
p.s: Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i will send mine back


41.58.82.175


SWIFTNG-20100308
SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
31 B Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island
Lagos,
Nigeria


xxxxxx


Hello,
How are you doing?I am Glad to hear back from you and I can see that this is the better way to get to know more about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...
1) How Old are you?
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?
4)What interest you Most?
5)What type of Lady are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?
7)What do you for fun?
8) What are your turn on and Turn off?
9)Can you Love this Lady?
10)Would you hit your Lady wth any Reasons?
11)Do you have a Kids?
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?
14)Why are you single?
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?
18)What is Love to you?
19)How do you treat your Lady?
20)Do you Have faith?
21)Are you religion?
22)What Church do you attend to?
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?
25)Whats your Favourite Food and whats your favourite Movies and Colors?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43075&p=229888#p229888

    ReplyDelete