Friday, January 20, 2012

Latasha Majzoub al-Khalifa, latashamajzoub@yahoo.com





By some Pics we fall over Model Sokhna Aidara from Dakar


From Wednesday in WD as


latashababy
- 24 y/o female (1987 November 01)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Hello Dear!
My name is MS Latasha, i found you in this site and decided to write to you. You know I have never had the virtual relationship and I don't know what I need to tell you about me....I am interested in getting to know you better.(latashamajzoub@yahoo.com)



Hello dear,

How are you today?.
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Latasha Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 23 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country,

They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you,Your real names,your picture,likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.

With all my love ,
Miss Latasha al-Khalifa.


41.83.16.240


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxx


YOU HAVE MY BONE IN UK

My Darling,

How was your night and all the people around you over there including your business and your lovely daughter, i hope that everything are moving for good and Almighty God is on control of your life, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp, It's just like one staying in the prison but i hope by God's grace i will come out of here soon with your help, i am more than happy to received your lovely mail and explaination with words of encourages and i thank you so much for all the effort and pains you took to respond to my mail which i pray that God will bless and reward you back for the hearing that you gave to my cry also with promised to save my life from this suffering place where i find myself as a result of the death of my parents.

I read your mail and find out that God really answer my prayer, i have a story to tell you how i came across with your contact, by contacting you did not came to me by accident neither by dreams but through prayer, I contacted your profile with faith after my praying and fasting for three days for God to show me true love and who will love me with all his heart not game player or cheater because some men are playing games on net and using the advantage of their position to cheat on innocent girls.

In view of your mail, I am very happy for your feelings towards me and i noted that you are matured in mind with good heart and i thank you so much for your concern and understand towards an orphan like me, after reading your message I was very happy because you are a man of my choice and you have all the qualities that i needed from a man, as such i will be counting on you in my future dream, irrespective of age, race, colour or religion bar.

It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that I have you now to protect all my interest and secret also to assist me where necessary needed as your future dreams, If I was in position of taking care of myself and resume my normal life it could have been better, But I know God has dry my tears since i have found you and from your explanations you matched my interest and you have every qualities and maturities that i need from a man as such i will be counting on you everyday as my future husband if you accept me so please try to call me on this phone number so that we can speak, this number belong to Reverend Father who is controlling Red Cross Relief Center and his name is Reverend Freeman Nelson, +221765898152 tell him that you want to speak with Miss Latasha Majzoub al-Khalifa from Republic of Sudan, he will send for me from female hostel.

Honey i will love to hear your lovely voice for more discussion because we are on serious relationship now and i believed that God will make our dreams to come in reality.

I have something that are bordering my mind which i have keeping in secret inside me because i don't know how i will expose the secret to unknown people but hence i noted that you are honesty and trustworthy and from country of UK that remind me of my late father's words about people from UK, Thailand and America during his business days with his good friends from those country because he made his money (wealth) with British, Americans and Thailand friends and it's gave me joy and happy when i reading your mails with explanation that you from the great country of UK and leaving in there which reminds me what my late father always talks good about people from there so please try to help me out from this suffering please of Red Cross Relief Center and show me true love because i have develop all my love and trust on you and i am suffering so much here since the death of my parents.

Honey, please try everything you could to save my dying life from this suffering place so called Red Cross Relief Center where i am today and I will like to have your more introduction so that we will know ourselves better with your pictures, thanks very much on your advice and words of encourages.

Please try to respond my mail urgent and call the above number that i gave you, take good care of yourself for me and have a nice day with love and kisses, my sincere regards to your family and have a nice day. while i await to hear from you.

Yours Lovely Latasha.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40221&p=228718#p228718

    ReplyDelete