Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brandi Brown, brandibrown92@yahoo.com



From today in WDF as

brandibrown92
ID: 113733
30 y/o female (1981 - July - 5)
from London,
United Kingdom
umemployed


i will like to have a chat with you if you dont mind...here is my mail add me and we can chat...
brandibrown92@yahoo.com on yahoo or brandibrown92@live.com on msn so we can talk and get to know each other...


xxxxxxxxx


Thanks for the mail...well as you know am Brandi brown by name am am 30 yrs old am from London but am presently in Nigeria with my friend who is a medical researcher....am single and still searching....am looking for a man with pure heart that is ready for a serious relationship that might lead to marriage..a man that is honest and caring...


41.211.232.62


DIRECTONPC-ISP-NETBLK
IRECTONPC--ISP-NETBLK
IP Administrator
Direct-on-PC Limited
Plot B, Block 1
Illupeju Industrial avenue
Illupeju
Lagos
Nigeria


xxxxxxxxx


Let me tell you little about my self,my dad is from Vicksburg in Missisippi in Usa and my mom is from Hackney in London.....my dad died in an auto crash and after the death of my dad me and my mom moved down to London and start it all over and after some years she also died of cancer of the breast...poor mom.... and i grew up with my grandmother in London...i never had the chance to finish my university school so i became a drop out;(,i was working as a waitress in London just to earn a living before i came down to Nigeria some weeks back for a medical research with my friend (kelly)...so ever since i lost both parent have been living and surviving on my owm..its pretty hard though,but i have no choice...i want to go back to school and finish my education and am working towards it,cos i dont want to be a liabilty to my husband if you understand what i mean....


xxxxxxxx


well am really excited each time i read your mail...unfortunatly i dont sing...and i like songs that makes me feel good...so am open to any good music..i do like to swim too but am not a good swimmer.....i dont do an sport either but i like watching soccer and cricket...those are my favorite..Hope to read back from you...you havent send me your picture...and am still expecting them


xxxxx


Her answer of my letter from b4 2 hours.......

ooga ade ....ori e ko pe....ja ra e


Bild

No comments:

Post a Comment