Friday, January 6, 2012

Keneth Ozor, kenethozor@yahoo.com




Above we've the real ugly Face behind "Stella Smith":

Kenneth Ozor

No other Info's about him, only some "funny" comments from/about him

http://www.facebook.com/kenethozor


Pretend to be:







From 24FD as

stelasmith
- ID: 121409
- 27 y/o Female (1985 - January - 3)
- Senegal, dakar
- English,
- non
- Have no children


Description:
I feel like making friends with you via this medium. My name is Stella Smith I am a female single 24 years of age.It will be my pleasure to know you and cultivate a healthy friendship with you.My interest centers in finding my life partner to share true love with him.



Hello Dear

How are you today? I feel like communicating with you, my name is miss Stella I am single , female 24 years of age,I'm 5.7ft tall. It is my pleasure with due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship with you . I have great interest in making new friends, my hobbies are reading, traveling,swimming and dancing,Please feel free to write me back on
kenethozor@yahoo.com so we can know better.

Stella.



Dear xxxxxx,

Compliment of the day to you, with hope that you are doing great over there, i am very happy to see your reply , it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts

Before i proceed further let me introduce myself properly to you, my name is Miss Stella S Zeneb. 24yrs,5.7ft tall,never married. i am Sudanese by origin but at the moment i am living in Dakar Senegal due to problems in my country.

I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might be because i value my friends, my hobbies are,writing,reading novels,jogging,listening to news,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.

I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people.i hate dishonest people,cheaters, and irresponsible people. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a Friendship

finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. although we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or color.

I will tell you more about my self in my next message, here is my picture i hope you like it and i will like to see yours too.

hoping to hear from you soon, do have a nice day with lots of kisses,

With Love
Stella


41.83.157.46


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxx


Hello My Dearest,

Good day to you my dear, compliment of the season. Well, before i proceed, i hope you are in a good condition of health. Thanks for your reply. After going through your mail, i decided to tell you everything about my self.

I come to you with due respect and equally with heart full of tears and sorrows, since we have not known or met face to face. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help

After going through this message, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind that i am in trouble and i need your help.
I will be so glad if you can assist me through the right channel in resolving my current situation. As I will make my proposal known, given the opportunity. I would like to use this time to introduce myself to you.

My name once again is Miss Stella K Zeneb 24years old Girl from Sudan in Africa the only daughter of (Late) Mr and Mrs Martin Zeneb. A Nationality of Sudan

My father was the owner of A CAR DEALERS COMPANY in Sudan which was vandalize by the JANJAWEED Militants, My Father was a business man who was involved in Diamond and Gold before he was shot by the militants who invaded our home and killed my father.

His death was very devastating to my life because, my mother died of heart failure when I was just 6 years old. Since my mother died, my father took me so special because I am motherless. When my father was at the point of death at the Hospital, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a fund of ($7.500.000. Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand American Dollars) which he deposited in a bank and that he used my name as his only Daughter and the person who will inherit the deposited fund in case if he is no more.

Since then my father’s death made me sick and left me helpless and defenseless, his brothers who are my uncles planed to kill me so that they will take the remaining property of my late parents, I managed to escape to Dakar Senegal where i am now living in a Christian refugee camp as an asylum seeker.

I contacted the bank where my father deposited the money to make the claim as directed by my father which is my inheritance, so that I can use the money to start up a new life in any country in Europe but the bank did not want to grant me access to my father’s money which is my inheritance because of my status , they said that i should present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to make the claims because of my present status and my age, my dear i need you to stand on my behalf as my trustee to make the claims. I will prefer if you can come down to Senegal so that both of us will go to the bank together.

I shall provide you with the necessary Documentations and confirmation of your acceptance to assist me to transfer and investment these funds. It is my intention to spend the rest of my life in your country to invest the money.

Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. And you will also help me to invest the remaining 70% into a good business that will profit us in future, immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information's concerning this deposited Fund so that you can decide whether to come over to Senegal or to contact the bank from your country on the possibility of transferring my inheritance to your care.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose this issue to any one until i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred to your care , kindly send me some little money So that i will buy my air ticket to come over to your country for my new life and please kindly send both your personnel and contact details as requested below, which will enable me to introduce you to the bank in order for them to formally identify and accept you as my contact who is to claim my inheritance.

Your Information

1) Your real Name and Surname

2) Your real Nationality or where your leaving right now.

3) Your Telephone Numbers

4) Your Age

5) Your occupation

My dear i do have to go now, i hope to hear from you soonest

With Love,

Stella.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dear xxxxxx,
How are you today? hope you are good and work ,is going great, i am very sorry i have not written sooner, it is just that our network here in the camp has been off since last weekend so i could not write all the same i had you in my head all through

I have attached my Passport for your perusal, it was not easy for me to get it scanned for you because the camp authorities refused so i had to convince them to do the scanning for me that i needed to send it to a very close friend of mine, so all i ask is that you help me out of this camp that i am so i can have the right to a better life and education but first help me to get my inheritance

Please send me this information about you like i requested in my previous mail so i can introduce you to the bank and we can proceed

1) Your real Name and Surname
2) Your real Nationality or where your leaving right now.
3) Your Telephone Numbers
4) Your Age
5) Your occupation

Thank you
With Love,

Stella.


No comments:

Post a Comment