Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Vika (Viktoria) Khadasevich from Minsk, Belarus - Work & Travel scam


I did the research on this case after one gentleman asked me to look into the facts of the case.

Vika contacts Internet users claiming to be a student from Minsk, Belarus. Offers them to pay for her Work & Travel visa. In return she will stay with them once she arrives, and they can hope for long term relationship.

Many inconsistencies in her story (for example, her visa is being processed by the USA Embassy in Moscow, rather than Belarus) immediately indicate a scam.

The name of her university is Federal State University of Finance and Law and, according to the fake "university license" that she submitted, it is located in Vitebsk city, rather than in Minsk city. The taxpayer ID number and the business ID number provided on the "university license" belong to Moscow State University of Lomonosov in Moscow (http://www.msu.ru/), and not to any organization in Belarus.

University's web site URL is www.brufl-tour.ru, and it is written in poor Russian without any translation into Belarussian language. The domain name for this univeristy was registered in 2010 and expires in 2012.

The phone number of the travel section of the University is +375 256416060 (google does not know that phone number). She also called once from the cell phone number in Poland (+48223896994) claiming that she borrowed the phone from a friend.






----------------------------------------------------------

From: vikakakh@gmail.com
To: xxxx
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 2:24:36 PM
Subject: Re: Hi from SD


About job. This is only if you purchase one year trip. Then they will organize some place job in McDonalds or something similar and this is all for papers and when in the USA I can go and work but if I don't want I can just stay there for the length of my visa.


-------Original Message-------

From: xxxx
Date: 04.05.2012 8:31:47
To: vikakakh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hi from SD

Vika,
July is a possibility. My job is less busy in July.
But if I spend $2000, I expect you to stay at least a month.
Also, I didn't know a tourist visa is possible for you. I thought that unmarried, young women (especially beautiful women) like you have problem getting tourist visa. Am I wrong?
Also, explain this to me: I do not have a job for you -- only a place to live. But I thought a Work & Travel visa to the USA means that you have to have a job organized and waiting for you here.  ???
John

 ________________________________

From: vikakakh@gmail.com
To: xxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 5:36:23 PM
Subject: Re: Hi from SD
University of finance and law, international law.
They said that It's a J1 visa work&travel. Or they can make tourist visa for six months, but that one is more expensive.
I am in Minsk , Belarus.
+375445605552

 
  



This message contains the requested copy of your invoice.

Order Information
VIKTORIA KHADASEVICH – Work & Travel USA 6/20/2012 – 1/20/ 2013 USA visa
Order Number: 2012-0386-4004-0533
Order Date: 6/8/2012
Invoice number: R69274709 Status: processing
Method: American Embassy, Moscow, Russia
Embassy
Date: 6/15/2012
www.brufl-tour.ru WORK&TRAVEL USA

Tour Description Status Price * Total

Work & Travel USA:
6 months visa (BWI)
processing
$413.00
TOTAL: $2,413.00





-------Original Message-------

From: xxxx
Date: 03.05.2012 12:10:56
To: vikakakh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hi from SD

Vika -- Answer these questions, please:
You graduate in July from ____what university/program____?
And this: What kind of visa is a one-month visa?  Normally, tourist visa is 6 months (I don't want to get involved, in any way, with any kind of visa scam).
And this:  Where exactly, in Russia, do you live?
And this:  What is your mobile number?  I want to talk to you.
John

________________________________

From: vikakakh@gmail.com
To: xxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 2:00:46 PM
Subject: Re: Hi from SD

John my June will be full with exams but I graduate in July so what about a meeting after my graduation then?


-------Original Message-------

From: xxxx
Date: 01.05.2012 13:09:18
To: vikakakh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hi from SD

Vika,
If you check my letter below, you'll see that I can't meet you in May.  The earliest possible time is June.
Also, this concerns me: in your letter to me, you indicate that you're interested creating a "long-term relationship".  Not if you're going to leave after "a week or so".  Almost sounds like you're looking for a free trip to the States -- and that's all.
You're beautiful, exceptionaly beautiful -- without a doubt. But I need some straight answers first.
I was married to a Russian (Ukrainian) woman, so I'm all-too-familiar with the mindset.
John


________________________________

From: vikakakh@gmail.com
To: xxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 2:13:05 PM
Subject: Re: Hi from SD



Hi John. I do not mind you being older.
 Cheapest trip over there is 2100$ including one month visa and airfare. If u're ok with this and ready to buy my trip I will come over. U can purchase a trip for me directly at my university travel agency becoming my official sponsoring/inviting side. I can come over say this weekend and spend just a week or so together?
Let me know what you think,
Kisses




-------Original Message-------

From: xxxx
Date: 27.04.2012 8:56:55
To: vikakakh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hi from SD

Hello -- and thank you for writing.
I 'm working all through May.  So if we're going to meet/get together, we'll have to find another way.
You're exceptionally beautiful, so I imagine you'll receive  lots of offers.
One other thing: You said in your profile that you could secure, fairly easily, a U.S. visa.   If, in fact, you can, I'd be interested in bringing you to the Washington, DC area where I live.
 I'm a lot older than you 67, but I have a feeling we would like each other, including our nights.
John.

________________________________

From: vikakakh@gmail.com
To: xxxx
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 12:08:24 AM
Subject: Hi from SD

Nice to meet you.
I don't even know what to tell about myself. I'm a beginning actress, I'm 28 y.o. I'm also graduating from the university this year. I'm getting master's degree in international law.
So beauty and brains here.
Right now I'm having a vacation starting from 1st May and to 1st June and I want to spend it with a great guy, whom I could create a long term relationship with.
If you're interested write me back and let's discuss our opportunities:)
Have a great day!
             

1 comment:

  1. Pic 2 is the famous Olga Oleynik Dominika - fashion designer. http://www.dominika.ws/
    Passport is a bad Forgery. Two different Fonts, change of colour in the Passport, Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Security features by the pic are missing

    +375 25 6416060...life:) Belarus....mobile phone

    +375 44 5605552....Velcom..... mobile phone

    +48 22 3896994.....Warschau....Landline

    ReplyDelete