Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kristina Traiber, kristatraib@gmail.com





Pic give a Hit in a Blacklist for Anna Sterlikova from Moscow.
http://antiarnaques.org/blacklist/452








Appeared today in my 24FD-Spamfolder.........


Hello. How are you? I would like to meet with you. My name is Kristina. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.
In searches of boundless love and happiness!!!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely, Kristina.


Received: from intersan by server.connecthosting.rs with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <intersan@server.connecthosting.rs>)
From: <kristatraib@gmail.com>
X-Mailer: PHP/5.3.14


Poundhost-9982
Poundhost customer allocation
Simply Transit
BlueSquare House
Priors Way
Maidenhead
Berkshire
SL62HP
UK


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxx!!! How are you? I want to get acquainted with you. My name Kristina. I from Russia. I live in Reutov city, it near to Moscow. I am cheerful, amusing, attractive, active, sociable the woman with many interests in life. I have the higher education the trading economist.
I couldn't present that I will be write such interesting person. I think, my decision was right when I decided to go to dating agency. I would like to find a good man in your country. I was pleasantly surprised, when I received your message. I am really happy. I long time thought that Internet dating is not real, but I decided to try. I'll be happy to continue with you acquaintance.
The Internet connects people, but doesn't force to fall in love. Correspondence on the Internet only the beginning of a cognizance of each other and to send photos. Then after a while people decide to try to develop the relations face to face you agrees with me?. Correspondence to understand each other. To understand plans, aspirations, the purposes and dreams! But it is impossible to tell the most important! If people who correspond, have the similar purposes and plans concerning the future, in my opinion for adoption of any serious decision, it is necessary to check compatibility of these people! I don't know that you really look for in life that you want to reach, what your plans and the purposes for the future that you for the person and in general I don't know anything about you, but I decided to try to get acquainted with you. I look for the simple person who appreciates and respects women. I want to tell that I would like to come to your country. If you are interested to study me closer, we shouldn't lose time and start to study each other from this day! If we have identical purposes in life and we will decide to meet, I can depart. Write to me back with all questions which interest you. I want to tell that we should be honest with each other! Only honesty and direct questions! Only, thus we can understand each other, and we shouldn't spend a lot of time for correspondence. I look for only the honest and decent person, and I will be happy if this person YOU. Write to me back, and I will give you more information concerning me, I also will send some photos me, and I will answer any your questions. 
Hope this gives you some insight about me.
Kristina


Received: from [85.26.232.105] (helo=[10.247.40.105])
by sr28.hostlife.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.80)
From: kristatraib@gmail.com


CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, 
Russia


First IP <178.162.254.255> shows:


NETDIRECT-NET
Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
RIPE Mann
Kleyerstrasse 79 / Tor 13
60326 Frankfurt am Main
Germany


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

She didn't answer my question and slaps........


How are you today? I am really glad to get news from you. I can say that you make my day more sunnier. I would be happy to meet you face to face and see what the future may provide to us, because you seem very interesting and nice person. I would be glad to know you better ....I am looking for sincere and special person for future life and I was really happy to meet you online. I want to develop our relations and dream to see a result. As I am ready to calm down with real person for other part of my life. Once I had relations with man, but this ended badly. I had a lot of pain and I don't want, that it happened again. I see that you are open person and I feel good when I write you. I hope that it will give us a chance for the following level. Thus I will ask you if I give you the heart, will you take good care of it?
I want to tell you more about me. So...My name is Kristina Traiber, I am 27 years old, 1m70 54kg. I am loyal, active, responsible, careful, quiet and kind person.
I like to watch films, television, listen music, sing, reading, write poetry, swimming, and I really love the Yoga. Honestly I am romantic girl, I like to embrace, go holding hands. I look for the honest person, I don't like liars and dishonest, or vain on the verge of immorality. I prefer family life and I am lady with good sensitivity. I dream about man who comes back home and will love and adore me. I want the man with strong heart who wants long stable relations. I would like to see compassionate person near me. It is important for me to spend freetime funny and I am looking for that person with whom I could hold together the events of life. I like John Lennon words: "Life is that occurs to us, while we plan." I want that our life will be interesting in that moment. I would like to have high points in my life. The gray ordinary is not that I would like in the life. My ideal man should have interest to life, have laughter and could spend time cheerful. At the same time He should be responsible and serious. I hope to have a strong physical and emotional connection.
I like to cook different food, but it is a pitty but I don't have anybody to eat together. Do you want to eat with me? I am gentle person and I don't like to see when other people are suffering. I am ready to sacrifice myself for the good person and make him happy....

Kristina


Received: from server80.it4business.ca ([64.34.170.56] helo=[10.3.9.61])
by sr28.hostlife.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.80)
From: Kristina Traiber <kristatraib@gmail.com>


ServerBeach
OrgId: SERVE-33
Address: Suite 225-2350 Corporate Park Drive
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US


First IP again:

NETDIRECT-NET
Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
RIPE Mann
Kleyerstrasse 79 / Tor 13
60326 Frankfurt am Main
Germany


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello xxxxxx. How are you?
I am 27 years old and I was born 10 september, and you? What are you looking for in relations with woman? I want trust, understanding, love, honesty, I want to divide good times and bad times together without fear that the world could deceive us. I would like the relation which will be based on love and trust.
What is your name? My name is Kristina. What are you interested in? What are the main qualities which you are looking for in woman? As for me, I search trust, love, honest. I think that all these feelings leads to success in the relations. The man, whom I dream, is Independent loving caring person. He is my best friend. I want that he expresses the feelings to me openly and with passion. He could trust me.
What are you doing? That is a source of your income? I work in a beauty salon, I do manicure. I like my work, I enjoy when I make people beautiful and I help them. 
How do you spend your freetime? I like play billiard, swim and dance (point, salsa, and I was engaged stripplastic). In my freetime I prefer to read books, listen music, watch TV (different comedy and melodrama), go to the forest and like camping.
What do you make excited? I can tell you about me: man smile, touch of his lips on my neck, kisses, I like to see how he sleeps, and I want to see his eyes when he sees that I am near him. And of cause, the infidelity and disappointment in relationships are not excited me. 
Will you not against if I will call you by phone? Please let me know your phone number. And you can call me also. I have not my phone but I can use mother's phone. If you are interested I will give you my number.
Tell me please what make you upset? As for me I hate dishonourableness, outstanding promises or promises which have no sense.
I need tell that I have not children but I dream to have child in future. What about you? What do you think about children?
Why are you alone now? I do not want to be alone but now it is so. I have not man who will take my heart. What do you feel when you are alone? What do you think in this time? I do not like such situation when I am alone. This is a very sad condition. What do you think about the difference of age and the distance which separates the loving people? It is not important for me. I can go with my lovely man where he is.
What is love for you? Love - is when you just drawn to this man, when you do not think of five minutes, and already, it seems that forever. This is - when you love a person, not only for its positive aspects, but also for its shortcomings.
What kind of girll do you see near you? I want to see the man who has trust, respect, goodness. I want to know that I am everything for him, that he is ready to protect me and give me security which I need.
Do you belive in God? Are you religion man? I am yes.
Do you like intimacy with a woman? I want to go with a man on the street hand in hand, a man puts his hand on my waist. We kiss and hug each other.
What do you like and do not like? I like the sunset, the sunrise in the morning, I love nature. I would like to see a man in the early sunshine, I would like to see his face in the early morning after a night of passion. I do not like racists, dishonesty, fraud.
what is your favorite food, movies and color? My favorite foods - pizza, fish, and ice cream. I like movies that make me happy and contented. I like the Star Wars Movies, Westerns, Rain Man. My favorite colors are purple, blue and red. A man in a black suit is chic. :)
Do you like sports? I love all sports. My favorite are football, tennis, figure skating, figure swimming. Do you like swimming? I really like swimming.
Do you send me photos? I will send you of cause.
I like to sit around the campfire with a glass of wine, beer or soda, watching the night sky, eating food cooked by the fire. with someone special, makes you feel romantic? Did you listen the old stories with intrigue? What does make a romantic night for you? I would like to organize this as soon as possible with you. I would like to have a romantic night with you also, with a bottle of wine and sat against each other on the sofa. I want to massage your shoulders and get a massage.
Have you ever met or talked with someone from Russia?
Do not hurry with answer.
Kisses and hugs.


Kristina



Received: from [188.187.129.25] (helo=[192.168.0.103])
by sr28.hostlife.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.80)
From: Kristina Traiber <kristatraiber@gmail.com>


Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia




------------------
This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.
http://www.russian-detective.com/dating-scams/prevention/


No comments:

Post a Comment