Monday, October 15, 2012

Anna, prelesnayadushachka@yahoo.com





Appeared today in my 24FD-Spamfolder.............


Hi! My name is Anna! Today I came across your profile and
decided to write to you! I hooe you do not mind. Unfortunately
I do not have time to chat on the site, so I wrote to you by
email. I've never been married. I have no children. I'm 30 years
old. in my world, I can not find a man. of this I decided to get
acquainted with a man on the Internet. I hope that I can find a
man in the Internet world. In my letters I will send you my
picture and tell you about myself! I'll wait for your answer
with impatience!

P.S. My email: prelesnayadushachka@yahoo.com


Received: from 54.80.pppoe.mari-el.ru (bernatyp@76.178.86.35 with login) :D
Reply-To: "prelesnayadushachka@yahoo.com" <prelesnayadushachka@yahoo.com>
From: "prelesnayadushachka@yahoo.com" <bernatyp@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931


Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgId: RRWE
Address: 13820 Sunrise Valley Drive
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxx. I am very glad to see your quick reply. I was surprised when I see your letter. I first use the online dating service.
I've heard a lot of stories on the Internet. good and bad. girls cheating men. just as well. the two couples meet and marry.
and live very happy. I've never been married. I have no children. in my world, I can not find a man. because in my world, men only want sex.
nothing serious. I'm not here to ask for money. or play with you. :thinking: I'm here with serious intentions. I want a lasting relationship.
I want to talk to you. write. I wish to know you more. I'm curious how to live a different world. please tell me more about yourself.
What are you doing now? Now I'll tell you about myself. I work in a beauty salon. Who do you work for? Do you have parents?
I have parents. my mom 54 years. Pope 62. Mom called Marina. Dad Andrew. I live separately from their parents.
I rent an apartment. I live in the city of Volgograd, Volgograd region. What languages ??do you know? I only know English.
English, I started to teach in school. xxxxx I always write in English. xxxxx please email me the name of their country.
the name of your city. and address. the same last name. I want to know it for yourself. I now 30 years old.
my birthday was July 3. When is your birthday? ask what you want to hear from me. I told enough about yourself?
Now I have to work. I will look forward your letter. By the way do not forget to send me pictures.
I also will be sending pictures. good day xxxxxx! Anna


Received: from Hungary (prelesnayadushachka@178.78.7.11 with plain)
From: prelesnayadushachka@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.5) Professional


JSC "Columbia-Telecom"
40 let VLKSM street
400080 Volgograd
Russian Federation



This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.
http://www.russian-detective.com/dating-scams/prevention/

No comments:

Post a Comment