Monday, July 2, 2012

Anastasiya, kukolkanastia@yahoo.com/lokruf609@yahoo.com





She appeared today out of the blue in my 24FD-Spamfolder. I don't know her.


Hello there!
I am nice, very attractive Russian lady, very sexy and energy.
I would like to find friend in your country, and I hope you will have
interest in our communicating and you will write me your reply and
tell me about yourself.
I use my own e-mail box, which is kukolkanastia@yahoo.com
I wait your letter on only on this address, because I use only this.
My name is Anastasiya!!!
I am 30 years old, I am not marry and I have not children, I am open for
relations with good and honest man, but my reason is find good friend and
also I have plan to visit your country soon, so it would be so nice if
you will be my guide.
I wait your reply and I will be happy to tell you more about myself.
I hope we will enjoy our communicating !
Anastasiya.





Received: from [188.187.130.218] (lokruf609@188.187.130.218 with plain)
From: "lokruf609@yahoo.com" <lokruf609@yahoo.com>





Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment