Friday, June 8, 2012

Maria Krasotka, marishka1988@hotmail.com


From Tuesday in DMF

 MashaZaika
- ID: 216425
- 23 y/o female (1988 - July - 14)
- Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
- English,
- Have no children

 
Hey
My name is Maria, I saw your profile at a dating site and I immediately liked your profile. You are very interesting, and I want to get to know you better. Waiting for a response from you.
Sincerely, Mary.




Hi
I am very pleased to continue to communicate with you: * I want to tell you a little about yourself. My name is Maria and I am 23 years old. I live in Russia. In the city of Yoshkar-Ola. I came here to study and stayed after school to work here. I work seller of a consultant in one of the shops. I live alone. I rent an apartment. Unfortunately I have no home laptop and I use the Internet in Internet cafes. I really want to find a friend with whom I could talk and maybe something more. If you agree write me.
I really want you told me something about yourself.
I look forward to your letter.
With best wishes, Maria



Received: from COL104-W65 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [188.187.134.234]
From: Maria Krasotka <marishka1988@hotmail.com>



Written from home

Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia



Pic give a Hit in vk.com for Viktoriya Panchenko from Nikolaev





By the Pic we fall in FB over Anna Donchulesko from Charkiw.




No comments:

Post a Comment