Friday, November 2, 2012

Jana, janajana886@yahoo.com


She appeared today in my 24FD-Spamfolder....... don't know her


Hello! my name is Jana, I really liked your profile and I decided to write to you.
I see that you are a good person and I think that we would be able to find common interests.
I would be very pleased to know more about you and get to know you closer.
I fasten my photo and leave for you my email: janajana886@yahoo.com
very'll wait your letter, bye bye


Received: from dynamicip-176-215-65-205.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru :lol: (janajana886@66.30.160.129 with plain)
From: "janajana886@yahoo.com" <janajana886@yahoo.com>


RW2-NORTHEAST-6
Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc
OrgId: CCCH-3
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
Country: US

xxxxxxxxxxxxx


This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.
http://www.russian-detective.com/dating-scams/prevention/


No comments:

Post a Comment