Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Anastasiya, keepmewarm45@gmail.com


 This should also end up as a Translation Agency Scam........

She contact me Monday in MBN as


UID 178867
Full Name Anastasiya Milaya
Birth Year 1985
City Donetsk
Country Ukraine
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)

Tell you later...


Good day)) I`m very interested in you and hope you`re as well) This is
my email address keepmewarm45@gmail.com) Write me soon... and
please, give me yours email too)





 Hello xxxx :) How are you? Thank you for your letter. I am glad to know
you better here, and it's a great opportunity for us to communicate :)

So, My full name is Anastasiya! But all my close people call me
Nastya, so you also can call me so if it will be easier for you) This
name is often used in Russian tales for princesses and in childhood I
always dreamed to be one of them)

I was born on December 7, 1985 in Ukraine. I am 28 years old. Hope not
too old for you?)) In short i work as a waitress in restaurant, i have
never been married and have no kids. But of course i was in relations
before. If you would like to know more about some of these things in
my life, don't be shy to ask, I will tell you all in details ;)

I want to find a real love, a man who will always understand and take
me just the way I am, who will care about who I am inside and who will
never betray me. I dream about stable life with a serious man. What
are you looking on dating site?

I will not write too much in my first letter. Hope to hear from you
very soon:) Have a nice day) Nastya.


Received: from SUPER ([185.33.142.71])
From: keepmewarm45@gmail.com


UA-LDS-20130821
Lugansky Merezhy Ltd
Leonid Vorotnev
kv. Zhukova, 4b, 1
Lugansk 91050
UKRAINE







 
This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.
http://www.russian-detective.com/dating-scams/prevention/

No comments:

Post a Comment