Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oksana Fylipuova, hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com






















This Passport is a very cheap Forgery. Different Font in the passport and by the name in the machine-readable Part down. Boris was too daft to forge correct. In the machine-readable part down, I suppose, we've still the real details of the passport owner. B-day and Date of expiry don't match with the Details up.

The owner was born 06.07.1983 and not 10.10.1982......Passport was valid till 12.07.07......already expired since 5 years

Also: This Passport was already used in a other Scam under a different Name. 


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Appeared today out of the blue in my 4ppl-Spamfolder



Hello! My name Oksana. How are u? I`m a young single girl looking for a man who will win my heart, and i think you're the man. Waiting for an answer from you.Smail me. P.S I live in Russia waiting for an answer



Received: from unknown [85.26.232.110]
by poczta.o2.pl with ESMTP id AAGpfK;
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: Firefox


CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, 
Russia


First IP <193.17.41.200> shows


Grupa o2 Sp. Z.o.o.
o2.pl Ltd.
ul. Jutrzenki 183
02-231 Warszawa
Poland

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi! Have a good day! I am glad that you have written to me. I hope
that I can interest you not less than you me. I hope that you have
time to send me some messages. We can get acquainted and learn more
about each other. I never used the Internet for new acquaintances
before. I shall tell you about myself. I told you my name Oksana. I'm
30 years old. My b-day on October, 10, 1982. I live in Russia in town
called Samara
. Just ask and I will tell you about my town more. I
think that presently the distance has no value. It was difficult to
overcome the big distances earlier. But now there are many planes and
trains for this purpose. I am not married and I live with my mother. I
will tell to you about my family later. I haven't children. But I love
children. I work as the seller in shop of cosmetics. I like sports and
active rest. I love to travel and to be in different places, but my
work does not allow me to do it often. I have many friends. We
sometimes spend time together. We play in the billiard and go bowling.
I search in the person for love and comprehension. The relevant value
to have fairness, as well as you to consider. I don't like those who
lie and don't want to speak the truth. Even if I already to know this
truth. As most woman, in life I consider family! I hope that my letter
not frighten you. I send you my pictures. I hope you liked it. I want
to ask you also to send me a picture of you if you can and inform me
please some information about you: What do you do for fun? What is
your character? What qualities do you love in women? I also shall
inform you more about myself in the next e-mail! I shall wait for your
reply. Your friend Oksana.



Received: from MICROSOF-8AE2C5 (68-191-98-202.dhcp.dctr.al.charter.com. [68.191.98.202])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


Charter Communications
OrgId: CC04
Address: 12405 Powerscourt Dr.
City: St. Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63131
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxx! I am pleased to receive your message. I shall try to tell a
little about my character. I don't know how to start... I think, that
I very romantic person. I like communicate with people, it is pleasant
to me good humour. I very much appreciate such qualities in people, as
fidelity and honesty. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable
thing which needs to be protected. I adore, when to me give
compliments and is ready to listen to them indefinitely. For me it is
necessary, that around me there was a cleanliness and the order, I
frequently am engaged cleaning. Also I like prepare for a meal,
various tasty things. I dream of romantic relations! But probably all
women dream to get acquainted with good man to have with him beautiful
romantic relations. But often such relations come to an end very
quickly! I have no intention to spend myself on such relations. I have
not met such man to whom I would decide to give myself and the life!
But I would like to find such man... I think that career - not the
most important purpose in a life of the woman! The strong family, the
loving husband and healthy children are the most important purposes
for the woman! Tell please what woman you dream to meet in your life?
Excuse xxxxxx, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with the
person whom you know couple of days. But it interests me. I have in
brief described the outlooks on life. We can discuss it in more
details if it is interesting to you. I will wait your letter. Take
care. Yours faithfully Oksana.



Received: from MICROSOF-8AE2C5 (188.29.126.43.threembb.co.uk. [188.29.126.43])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


... written from home


H3GUK-S3
H3GUK Subscribe Block3
H3G UK RIPE Admin
Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
Star House
20 Grenfell Road
Maidenhead,
SL6 1EH
United Kingdom


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxx. I am glad to receive again your message! Every day we start
to learn each other better. Your e-mail - very interesting thing for
me! Recently the boredom has lodged in my soul, there are no joyful
events! Your letters for me now as a sun beam! xxxxx, thanks, that you
wrote to me some answers to my questions. Your letters gradually help
to learn you. Tell to me more in detail about the family. You have
many relatives? What relations at you with them? As frequently you
gather? In my family very much close relations. I already Informed
you, that I live with mum. My father has died in 2001 of a cancer. I
very much miss him. We live in a cosy apartment, where there are three
inhabited rooms, and as kitchen, a balcony and a bathroom. I have a
room. I the only child in the family. My mother name Marina, she 54
years old. Now she does not work some years and Is engaged in
housekeeping. We love each other, sometimes we are chosen for city for
an entertainment. In the summer we go to the lake. During the winter
period of time we go for a drive on skates and a ski. This good time
for me! In private life I have emptiness. My last relations were one
year ago. We loved each other! But he has deceived me and has broken
my heart! He had sex with another girl! After that I thought, that
never I will find the man of the dream! I at all did not search for
such man! But now I am ready to relations! It is very difficult to
find the suitable man at this time! Therefore I have addressed to the
Internet! I heard many histories in which girls found men of the dream
in the Internet. I hope, that I can find the man who will love me, to
appreciate and understand! His work and a financial situation is not
important for me! I wish to find the man who is able to appreciate the
woman and to concern with love to her! I shall be ready to give myself
all without the rest to such person and I think, that the main
advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill To make family happy,
without quarrels and conflicts. On it I I finish the letter. xxxxxx,
write to me the ideas that I Has told to you. I look forward to your
reply. Yours Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([188.187.147.154])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional



Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxx. It is pleasant, that you studied my some ideas in the last
message. xxxxx, I usually do not tell about the deep ideas and
opinions, but to you has written, because has felt desire to open it
to you. I more independent woman, but probably sometimes am necessary
that there was one man, which can to open and trust - sometimes
frequently it happens hardly to reflect on all these things. I am
glad, that has found at you understanding me, you see it happens not
frequently. Thank xxxxx, that you have written to me some details about
your life and family, I closely studied it. It has helped me more well
to understand you and your life and you become closer man. xxxxx It is
time to me to go to do some work and it is necessary to meet the
friends. By the way I told them and mother, that i got acquainted with
you. Have good day. I wait for your letters. Yours Oksana.


Received: from MICROSOF-8AE2C5 (cpc2-tilb2-0-0-cust1398.basl.cable.virginmedia.com. [82.34.133.119])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BROADBANDAUDIT
BROADBAND BASI UBR02GRAY
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW


xxxxxxxxxxxx

Famous Yola script.........


Dear xxxxx! Thank for yours e-mail. Your messages are very pleasant to
me. This week I have a new theme for reflection, and these new ideas
excite me. I do not know, how you xxxxx, but for me starts to have
importance our exchange of messages. I want to tell, that it is new
emotions, In my quiet heart. For me it is unusual to begin relations
with the e-mail. Such situation that there is a distance between us, -
draws my ideas to you. I for a long time have understood, that if is
present, some difficulties to achieve the purpose,- That desire to
achieve this the purposes increases. Probably it is one of those
things who forces me to reflect frequently about You xxxxx. I think,
that I should grasp your heart and you cannot struggle then with this
female magic. What will you answer me it dear xxxxx. Dear xxxxx, I again
want to set to you some questions: What is the main values in your
life: family, work, money Or something another? What your plans for
the future? Write xxxxx also tell your ideas, I shall wait your
messages. Yours Oksana.


Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc1-dals15-2-0-cust764.hari.cable.virginmedia.com. [94.170.118.253])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BBIDOCSIS3
BROADBAND HARINGEY
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW


xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my dear! I now read yours e-mail, and it was interesting to me to
find out your opinion that I spoke you in my last message. Our
exchange of opinions is interesting to me and I think, that now I can
make some opinion on what your character. I send you other pics. I
hope you liked it... xxxxx, also send some pictures if you can. Dear, I
would like to find out, how you like to spend the free time. I very
cheerful person also think out Various entertainments for itself and
the friends. To me to like to help them to make life interesting. It
can be different things: Dances, cinema, parties or entertainments on
the nature. But if to speak frankly in the last these entertainments
give time I have less than pleasure. I frequently dream of romantic
evening with the favourite person, it can be a supper or simply walk .
I think, that in it there is a lot of charm. You the romantic person
xxxxx whether you think, sometimes, of such things? You like cosy
evenings with the family? I very much love holidays when all family
gathers, behind one table. It is very cosy and comfortable for me. And
how you like to carry out holidays dear? What for you makes a cosiness
and rest? Tell to me please about it xxxxx. xxxxxx, excuse me for a
question: whether there is at you now any woman? I think, that you are
good, as the man and To like many women. Because at me good taste, and
you to like me. What your private life now, Please tell about it.
Probably you have to me any frank questions? I shall answer them.
Write to me more in detail about the feelings and desires, to me to
like to read, when you tell about yourself, I am ready To listen about
it. I wait for your messages. My embraces. Yours Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] (94.196.169.49.threembb.co.uk. [94.196.169.49])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


H3GUK
Mobile Broadband Service
H3G UK RIPE Admin
Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
Star House
20 Grenfell Road
Maidenhead,
SL6 1EH
United Kingdom

xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Now it turns in a daily bla-bla.......


Hi, my lovely friend xxxx! Thanks for your letter to me! Today on work
I thought of you, and it was pleasant to me to know, that there is a
person which thinks of me, reads my messages and writes specially for
me. And you miss me? Today we with my colleagues on work, plan to have
a small entertainment. It will be possible club or a disco. It is very
a pity to me, that now there is no opportunity to invite you there
because you are far from me. I am assured, that we with you would have
excellent evening. I hope, that we shall do still it in the future and
we can well have fun. We shall drink easy wine, then to dance. And
after that we shall reach somewhere else where I shall do with you
some things... I am already excited. Because my imagination very
developed and I for us can represent many details of our appointment.
Probably, dear, I need to finish this letter. And that now I shall
write something superfluous and I shall have then confusion from it
before you. I wait your messages, my darling. Embraces and my kiss.
Yours Oksana.


Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc1-lanc3-0-0-cust153.3-3.cable.virginmedia.com. [81.99.148.154])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


INFRASTRUCTURE
NTL Infrastructure - Brighton
NTLI Network Management Centre
NTL Internet
Test
Winchester
Hampshire
SO21 2QA
UK 


xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, my dear xxxxx! I am glad to speak again with you. I hope, that you
have good day. Yesterday I had good evening with my colleagues by the
way. We reached in one club and there were there some hours. First the
good supper, then game on billiards and is a little wine. I looked at
cheerful and happy pairs people and had from it small envy. During
this moment I thought of you xxxxx Also dreamed, that you near me. That
you embrace me and whisper gentle words on an ear. I heard, that you
have many bars and restaurants. How often you go to such places? When
you in such places women approach to you to get acquainted? Now I ask
you these questions and simultaneously I have a feeling of jealousy.
Though I understand, that I have no rights to you dear. xxxxx, I often
think above your messages and probably I can do a conclusion, that you
have serious intentions concerning me. I too do not think, that our
dialogue is an easy entertainment. And consequently I speak you some
personal ideas, as to the close person. I also wish to tell to you
xxxxx, that I am glad, that I have such person - as you! I wait for
your messages and I think of you. My gentle kiss!!!! Your Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc1-dals15-2-0-cust764.hari.cable.virginmedia.com. [94.170.118.253])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BBIDOCSIS3
BROADBAND HARINGEY
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW 


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my lovely! How are you today? Good i hope! It was pleasant to me
read your message and thanks for your words xxxxx! Today i send you
other pictures, probably, you have already studied a former photos
also they have bored already to you. This pics with my friends. I
hope, pictures will give you again good emotions. Today my work has
been finished earlier, and I plan to prepare Tasty supper for my
mother. My mum is sick and I have solved To do it for it. Dear, what
foodstuffs is Favourite for you? That you prefer! Sweets, a fish,
meat? Inform me on it? I am able to cook not bad food. You can To be
convinced of it in the future. I would like to prepare for you, Your
favourite foodstuffs. Our people speak so . The Way to a man - lays
through his stomach. Therefore xxxxx - I shall submit Your heart by
means of my culinary abilities. LOL I hope to hear from you soon. Take
care! I wait for your messages. My kisses. Yours Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([85.210.82.224])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


TISCALI-TT-DSL-DYNAMIC02
ADSL Dynamic IP address pool
Hostmaster Contact
Tiscali UK Ltd
11 Evesham Street
London W11 4AJ
United Kingdom


xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my dear xxxxx! I am glad to speak again with you! Thanks for yours
e-mail. I am happy, That in our relations there is a development and
we every day become Closer people. Lovely i told about you to my
mother. She happy, that at me There was a special person. I have told
her, that I seriously concern To you xxxxxx, also that you the good
person. You know xxxxx, that all Parents wish the children of good luck
and love, and receive sincere Pleasure when their children are happy.
Dear xxxxx, told to the close people About me? What they have opinion
on us? I think, that for us will be good, if we can spend together
time. What You think of it, my darling? Probably next month we could
meet. To me would like to find out your ideas concerning it. Can
somewhere in neutral territory. Understand me correctly xxxxx, I cannot
yet to invite you to itself. I live with mother and yet I have no
apartment. Otherwise I with the great pleasure invited you To me. I
very much would wish to be with you alone, to see you and to touch
you. I wait for your messages, dear! I miss. Kiss you. Your Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] (5ac66c2d.bb.sky.com. [90.198.108.45])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BSKYB-BROADBAND
Easynet Ltd
BSkyB Broadband Hostmaster
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK 



xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my darling xxxxx. I am glad to see yours E-mail. It was pleasant to
me to learn, that you support idea to meet and too some days wish me
to see and be with me. I think, that in following messages we can
discuss in more detail our meeting and establish convenient time and a
place, to do it. I wish to tell you dear, that for me it is very
pleasant to know, that there is a person who waits for me and wishes
to hold in the hands. Ideas on it very much excite me. Therefore,
thanks you xxxxx That you have allowed me to feel it. Tell to me xxxxx,
what you have ideas and imaginations about that day when you will meet
me? I have a plenty of ideas, how we can spend together these days.
Also I shall prepare for you for some surprises and I think, that you
will be very happy with me. I shall inform you xxxxx, about some ideas
in following messages. But you should know, that when you will be in
my hands you can not soon get out of my embraces. I now shall not
write that I am measured to do with you, but believe, you will long
remember it. Now I finish the letter. I wait for your messages. My
gentle kisses. Yours Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([130.43.137.191])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


LHA-MANSION-WIFI-1
Cablecom: LHA New Mansion House Wifi (Wifi)
Cablecom Networking Technical Services
3-5 Windmill Business Park
Windmill Road
Kenn
BS21 6SR
UK


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my lovely xxxxx. Have good day! I am glad, that my messages are
pleasant for you. How you feel yourself, dear? I little bit excited
and I yesterday hardly fell asleep in my bed. I was grasped with an
idea on our meeting and I almost all the night long reflected on it.
For me and I have this joyful event from ideas on it, it is a lot of
emotions. This excitement and the big impatience pending that day when
we can meet. You have brought during my life many new emotions xxxxx,
and it is difficult for me to consult with it. But I can tell, that it
is pleasant for me and it gives me new stimulus during lives and the
new purpose. I think, that our meeting should not create to us
problems. I can find a little, free from my work, days. I very much
hope xxxxx, that your work as will allow to do it. If you have the
intense schedule of the work and cannot leave it - then we can meet
more close to you or even I could arrive to you for some days to be
with you after your work. For me there is no problem to make longer
travel. If it is more convenient for you xxxxx, and my arrival will not
be inconvenience for you - then let's choose this plan. This plan will
be for me more convenient because, I can see your life. You can show
me the city and your favourite places. Inform me dear the opinion. If
it is the good plan for you also, that I shall do preparations for
travel. My kisses and embraces! Yours Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([109.246.143.164])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


MFUK_MINISTRY_ACCOMMODATION_BLOCKS
Harrow Subs
Keycom NOC
Keycom Plc
University Court
Staffordshire Technology Park
Stafford, ST18 0ES 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey. Sedna I can not give you answer vapros because I'm very busy at
work. I will write to you tomorrow. Your Oksana


Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc1-dals15-2-0-cust764.hari.cable.virginmedia.com. [94.170.118.253])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BSKYB-BROADBAND
Easynet Ltd
BSkyB Broadband Hostmaster
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my lovely! It is pleasant for me to read your words. I am glad to
learn, that you are ready to accept me in the house. Thank, that you
trust me, my dear. xxxxx, I want to tell to you that in the past the
message I wanted to check, as far as seriously you treat to me.
Forgive for this lovely, but you should understand me. For me was it
is very important to know, whether you will agree to accept me in the
the house whether or not. If you insisted, that we met somewhere in
hotel or in the other place, - that to me should to think, what not
you want to play host to me because you have the wife or or you not it
is serious enough to me, and you want to meet me for an entertainment.
It check - was small precaution. I heard, that many people get
acquainted to have only sex with the new person, though in the
structure inform, that have serious intentions. Now I am sure in you
xxxxx, and I am glad, that you appeared really that the person whom I
want to meet! I do not have house computer. I write to you from my
work.
 :liar: Therefore my access to the Internet is limited. Loved, I with
big pleasure, I shall carry out at you some days. These days I shall
reach in agency of travel and to receive the information for that, to
reach to you. I shall inform you for detail about it in the following
e-mail. I wait your messages. I of you adore mine dear xxxxx! My
kisses!!! Yours Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc1-dals15-2-0-cust764.hari.cable.virginmedia.com. [94.170.118.253])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BSKYB-BROADBAND
Easynet Ltd
BSkyB Broadband Hostmaster
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK



xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my dear! I am glad to your message and thank, that you understand
me. You are, one of those few people xxxxx, in which I can find
understanding. How has passed your day dear? I hope, that at you all
OK! I work until 21:00. I have some news to you xxxxx. Today I had
conversation with agency of travel. They have told, that to receive
the visa of the tourist in your country difficultly, but they,
probably can to help me in it. The agent did not begin to discuss a
detail by phone and we have appointment tomorrow. Tomorrow I shall
meet them and to discuss a question with the visa. I hope, lovely,
that all will be - OK. I have some excitement concerning all it, but
also I have firm intention to meet you dear! Therefore any
difficulties and charges of money, will not stop me. Write to me,
yours messages, dear, give me many forces and energy. My gentle
kisses. Yours Oksna.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc1-camd4-0-0-cust1112.hari.cable.virginmedia.com. [82.35.60.89])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BROADBANDAUDIT
BROADBAND HARI UBR04CAMD
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW


xxxxxxxxxx

Hi my lovely xxxxx! I am glad to speak again with you! dear, I have
good news to you. Today I have met the agent travel to learn
concerning the visa. he has explained me a situation about reception
of the visa to you. Your government has made more strict control over
entrance to the country because of terrorism and consequently to
receive to you the visa uneasy. But the agency will make it for me.
The agent has told, that they recently already received some visas of
tourists in your country. I am very glad xxxxx, that we will not have
with it big difficulties. I all over again had fears, that the agency
cannot it to make or for this purpose very long time will be required.
But the agent has told, that the visa will demand from them
approximately two weeks. Tomorrow I will need to reach in office of
agency, to sign there the contract and also we shall decide question
on payment of them. Now it is time to me to go lovely to make photos
for the visa and to fill in questionnaires for embassy. The agent has
told, it should be is prepared tomorrow when I shall come to them to
office. I very pleased xxxxx, that now our preparations have begun and
through small time we shall be together! Write to me lovely ideas, I
wait for your messages. Kiss you!!! Yours Oksana. 



xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi favourite xxxxx! I am glad to read your message. Dear, I feel itself
it is a little inconvenient. Because I had to address to you for the
help. I always counted myself the independent person, which itself can
solve all problems. But, this time, I could not all to take into
account and was mistaken that I can pay all travel itself . When I
travelled earlier, it costed for me less. But I it is happy, what now
I have you xxxxx, - the person, which can come to me to the aid and
help me in a life. After ours acquaintances, at me varies sensations
of. Earlier I counted myself the strong and independent person, and it
was pleasant for me to feel, that I can care of myself. And now I feel
simply the woman who requires support. But it is pleasant for me, to
feel beside strong the man which protects me from all excitements of a
life! xxxxxx, I informed a place of arrival to you to the agent and he
expected the staying charges for me. It will be for me 2000 dollars.
Here tickets, insurance, road up to the airport and some other
necessary charges. With me have still remained money, after payment of
the first parts of cost. It near 1100 dollars, and now is necessary
for me, in 6-7 days near 900 dollars to pay in agency the second part
of cost travel. I hope dear, that this money not difficulty for you
and you can help to pay to me, in 6-7 days, 900 dollars in agency.
Tomorrow I shall study at the agent how to move money from you to me.
I shall write to you about this in next letter. Lovely, I hope, that I
did not make to you difficulty by the haste. Probably it is not
planned expenditure for you. If it so, not become angry about me
please! I very much miss on you and I wait for ours meetings. I wait
for your messages xxxxxx! Thousand kisses. Yours Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc2-gill14-2-0-cust54.basl.cable.virginmedia.com. [77.101.118.55])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BROADBANDAUDIT
BROADBAND BASI GILL-CMTS-14
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello my dear xxxxx! I miss on you. I very much want to embrace you and
to nestle on you the body. I frequently present for myself, as we for
the first time see each other. As we remain together and we carry out
together our first night. I think, that we not let's sleep this night.
I shall try, that you did not forget it never and I hope, that you
will make too it for me. We shall be this time in bed and we shall
make a break only for coffee and sandwiches. Also, lovely, I very much
wanted to take a bath with you. We could rub there a back each other
and still something. I very much wait this time and I am glad, that it
is necessary to wait already a little. I frequently think of things
which we can make with each other. I think about it in full details. I
do not write these details to you, my confusion does not allow me to
write it. To me to have constantly to stop the ideas that there was no
big excitation. I with my imagination can represent very precisely ,
we shall make what things. Even now I have some shiver in my body. And
consequently I stop now this theme in my message. Thank you that you
will help me come to you. I am very pleased that our meeting will
happen soon. And we'll see drugudruga live. Now I finish the letter. I
wait for yours the message my lovely. My kisses and embraces!!! Your
Oksana.



Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([130.43.137.154])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


LHA-MANSION-WIFI-1
Cablecom: LHA New Mansion House Wifi (Wifi)
Cablecom Networking Technical Services
3-5 Windmill Business Park
Windmill Road
Kenn
BS21 6SR
UK 



xxxxxxxxxxxx





Hi my favourite! I am glad to speak again with you xxxxx! How you
today? I hope, that your day is good! xxxxxx i want to speak with you
about many things, but probably you will be tired with the big
message. Therefore I shall be to ask now the most important things for
me. Dear, you have pleasure when you think of our fast meeting?
Whether you informed the close people that is fast you will accept me?
What they have opinion on it? My parents and friends are pleased, that
I shall meet you. They are glad, that I at last have met the person to
whom I have big respect and serious intentions. My daddy always spoke
me, that the man in relations mainer and, that the woman should listen
to him always. And I always argued with him concerning it. During
those moments of the life when I had relations with the person, I
always tried to be the leader in these relations. But with you xxxxxx, I
feel, that all differently. I would like to be obedient and gentle to
to you. Probably my daddy rights when speaks, that the main instinct
of the woman is to be near man and to be obedient to him. he speaks,
that the woman can be happy, only if lives thus. I have such attitude
to the man, as to you, for the first time and consequently I think of
it much. I think, that probably the destiny not casually acquainted me
with you! My agent spoke, that in the fastest and safe way will send
money through Western Union. My agent spoke, that offices Western
Union are almost in each bank of your city. For moving money you
should know my full name and the address. You will find it in the end
of my letter. After moving money to bank to you will give confidential
number (MTCN). For reception of your money, I should know your full
name, the address of bank from which you have sent money, the exact
sum of money which you sent and MTCN. My agent spoke that is better to
use Western Union because it is the fastest and safe way of moving of
money. Do not forget to specify the bank address. xxxxx, you have any
sexual ideas about me? Tell to me about it. I have such ideas about
you, but I not shall tell their the first.-OK? I very much want to
learn , that you think of me, as about the woman. I shall wait yours
the story about it! Now I shall finish the message. I wait your
letters favourite!!! My gentle kisses! Yours Oksana. name: Oksana
surname: Fylipuova Country: Russia Town: Samara Address: Leningradskay
street, 24




Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([130.43.137.157])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


LHA-MANSION-WIFI-1
Cablecom: LHA New Mansion House Wifi (Wifi)
Cablecom Networking Technical Services
3-5 Windmill Business Park
Windmill Road
Kenn
BS21 6SR
UK

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxx. Today I was the agent and he said that is not needed nor any
paperwork. You simply have to have a passport and address, I will have
written their data. also my agent said that as in your country, there
MoneyGram. My agent said that through MoneyGram easier to send money
to me. If you do not want to send to Western Union. I really want to
meet you. I kiss and hug. My dear xxxxx. My dream would be to see you
as soon as possible. Every day I think of you and can not live without
your letters. I'm counting on your help xxxxx. I'll wait for your
letter is my favorite. your Oksana


Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc2-gill14-2-0-cust54.basl.cable.virginmedia.com. [77.101.118.55])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BROADBANDAUDIT
BROADBAND BASI GILL-CMTS-14
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my lovely, one more day has passed also to me very sadly because we
not together, all day I thought of you, I often recollect some your
letters and warm words and on my face there is a smile, the pleasant
ideas on you and about our meeting heat my heart and today at night I
woke up some times from sensation that you beside and then understood
what is it dream and me became sad, I very much want to be with you,
the strong shoulder on which I could lean difficult minute and me is
necessary the man with which I could to divide all pleasures and
grief, lovely to me is necessary you would be necessary for me,
recently I am afraid night because I much think about you and long can
not fall asleep, you on other party of the Earth and I hope that all
will be good and for our feelings will not be barrier and we shall
meet soon, I love you and always wait your letters,my kisses only for
you. In the last letter I do not understand that you had in view of. I
wish to be with you. Your Oksana.


Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([130.43.137.172])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


LHA-MANSION-WIFI-1
Cablecom: LHA New Mansion House Wifi (Wifi)
Cablecom Networking Technical Services
3-5 Windmill Business Park
Windmill Road
Kenn
BS21 6SR
UK

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A "new" Version of her Letter from last week 2nd.


Hello my dear xxxxx! I miss on you. I very much want to embrace you and
to nestle on you the body. I frequently present for myself, as we for
the first time see each other. As we remain together and we carry out
together our first night. I think, that we not let's sleep this night.
I shall try, that you did not forget it never and I hope, that you
will make too it for me. We shall be this time in bed and we shall
make a break only for coffee and sandwiches. Also, lovely, I very much
wanted to take a bath with you. We could rub there a back each other
and still something. I very much wait this time and I am glad, that it
is necessary to wait already a little. I frequently think of things
which we can make with each other. I think about it in full details. I
do not write these details to you, my confusion does not allow me to
write it. To me to have constantly to stop the ideas that there was no
big excitation. I with my imagination can represent very precisely ,
we shall make what things. Even now I have some shiver in my body. And
consequently I stop now this theme in my message. I am ready to answer
all you want, I really want to meet with you xxxxx. I will answer any
of your questions. I miss you. Now I finish the letter. I wait for
yours the message my lovely. My kisses and embraces!!! Your Oksana.


Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([85.211.118.211])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


TISCALI-TT-DSL-DYNAMIC05
ADSL Dynamic IP address pool
Tiscali UK Ltd
11 Evesham Street
London W11 4AJ
United Kingdom

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... there was nothing......


Hello my love! I am very pleased to see here a letter from you! Today
I have to thought to be a very good day! Although the weather was
sunny and were clouds in the sky, my mood was very good. I was up all
night dream like you it would be good together. I went ahead today
street and smiled as to me, it seemed that nothing could spoil me day.
Today I got up with the idea that soon I can finally meet and see and
feel the love, if it is not no perfect? Today, with all the work to
pay attention to this in my good mood and to congratulate me and ask
that such nice to have a place in my life. But they did not know that
in me for happiness. I did not tell them, I just said, it is me today,
just a good mood. I had nothing to himto, they say. You see him not to
explain that I have to find happiness. Only you to do me now happy and
be my talisman in this life. All his colleagues to pay attention, it
is to me to be a change. And indeed it is true that love changes
people. I should hope that it is very similar to you. My love, as they
say, not to know the limits. It was only a dream of a meeting with you
to warm my soul. I to want to tell you that I have to fall love as
well as a little girl, who look forward to the first appointment. I
have to disappoint without you. You will always be in my heart! You
asked for a copy of the passport of past messages I send you here.

Your Oksana.


Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc2-gill14-2-0-cust54.basl.cable.virginmedia.com. [77.101.118.55])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BROADBANDAUDIT
BROADBAND BASI GILL-CMTS-14
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my favourite xxxxx! I am glad to see your message. I think you play
with me in it-lajn games I do not understand your letters if you help
me that would send an activation code. I am very serious in our
relations. I do not understand you want serious relations or not. I
very much wish to meet you I very much you I love, but you write me
letters which I do not understand. As though you with me play. I very
seriously concern you. I as will arrive to you I will get a job and I
will give parts money that would compensate your loss. I count on you.
Lovely, I need your opinion on one question. Me offer In couple of
months to move on other work. On this new To work my post will be
higher, but the salary is less. But At new work there is a prospect of
development of career. Though it not Concrete condition, but only an
opportunity. What decision you Would accept in my situation? Inform me
the opinion it. I Itself I can not define, that there will be more
reasonable decision for me. I need to do a choice and to give the
answer soon. I shall wait yours The recommendations xxxxx Favourite,
now to me is time to go, remember, that I miss your messages and write
to me more often. Inform me also, what lady's wear for you more
sexual. Probably I shall prepare for something for you, mine dear!!!
My kisses! Yours Oksana.


Received: from [192.168.0.5] (cpc1-dals15-2-0-cust764.hari.cable.virginmedia.com. [94.170.118.253])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


BBIDOCSIS3
BROADBAND HARINGEY
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxx. I do not understand your letter. I think you are with me to
play online games. You tell me right away, you play with me or not?
I'm a grown woman. And I think that you love me. If you play with me,
do not write to me anymore. I do not understand your letter that you
send me. Because I asked the agent and he told me he did not need any
identification or a copy of the internal documents, said that it is
necessary to have a passport. I'm giving you a copy of the passport.
And I hope you're with me budish play. And if you're not then I'm
going to continue this correspondence. Oksana


Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([85.211.120.91])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


TISCALI-TT-DSL-DYNAMIC05
ADSL Dynamic IP address pool
Tiscali UK Ltd
11 Evesham Street
London W11 4AJ
United Kingdom

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After heavy slaps.......it worked....desperate for money


I spoke with the agent. And he has told it is not necessary what red
tapes. I do not deceive you. I send you a copy of the passport but it
does not go now still I will send repeatedly. I will wait for your
answer with love Oksana


Received: from [192.168.0.5] ([85.210.98.12])
From: hlocvdfdgfs@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional


TISCALI-TT-DSL-DYNAMIC02
ADSL Dynamic IP address pool
Tiscali UK Ltd
11 Evesham Street
London W11 4AJ
United Kingdom



------------------
This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.
http://www.russian-detective.com/dating-scams/prevention/


3 comments:

  1. I am having the same problem now except that she changed the mail id. This is the new one bagfhfdgg@gmail.com. Let me know what she will do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same problem here;new email:julyoks@yahoo.com,i am still contacting,tell me a plan to do to her,my email:sunnyaid@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget her. Cancel all contact to her. You talk to a russian Guy who's working for a Gang and they're only behind your Money. Don't waste your time with them.

    ReplyDelete