Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nastya, lovekrass@gmail.com






Pic give us few Results for:

Anjutka Milaja in vkontakte.ru
http://vkontakte.ru/id51373366

Irina Zoroshinskaja in vkontakte.ru
http://vkontakte.ru/id64107894

Aljonka Chamatova in vkontakte.ru
http://vkontakte.ru/id94124601

.. to a Blog from fenrus_01/Moscow
http://fenrus-01.livejournal.com/

... for a Girl Maria (Konfetka) from Kiev/Ukr.
http://www.np.kz/index.php?newsid=1493




From WDF as


Natya890
ID: 110333
29 y/o female (1982 - June - 6)
from Kirov,
Russia
work


Hi! My name is Nastya! I would like to know you better if you do not mind please contact me at my email 'lovekrass@gmail.c om' I expect you letters! I'm happy!)


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxxx!!!
To me it is very pleasant that you have written me the letter.
I am very glad that you have not disregarded me.
You, probably, interests, why I have decided to write the letter to you.
You approach under criteria of my search of the man.
You have seemed to me very decent man and as you have very much interested me.
And I have decided to get acquainted with you. My name Anastasia. To me of 29 years.
I think that in this letter I will not tell much about myself.
As if you are interested in the further correspondence with me, I will tell to you more about myself.
Together with the letter I send you the photo. I will not write much today.
I very much hope that tomorrow you will write me the new letter.
I very much would like to continue our further acquaintance to you!
I will wait very much for your letter. Anastasia


Received: from hpmi (ool-182d91e4.dyn.optonline.net. [24.45.145.228])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


Optimum Online
OrgId: OPTO
Address: 111 new south RD
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.....typical famous Yola-Script......


Hello xxxxx!!!
I am glad that you responded again to my letter. This means that you want to continue our correspondence with you. My friend, I want to immediately
warn you that I am not looking for just sex. I am a girl looking for serious and loving relationship. I hope you write me with
serious and sincere intentions. Many men with whom I got acquainted, just wanted sex with me. I'm tired of all this, and I want to
find true love. I just want to warn you that I will not send my nude photos. Since I brought up girl
and it seems to me a vulgar and indecent. I think you know it's not going to ask me for nude photos. My friend, now I want to
tell you a little about yourself and then answer all your questions. I'll answer them with pleasure, unless of course they
will not be vulgar and about sex. As I already said, my name is Anastasia and I am 29 years old. I live in the city of Kirov. I enjoy
to live in my town! I am fond of music. I love listening to different music. Basically it depends on my mood. I love these
music styles like pop, rnb. I love sports. I love sports such as volleyball and tennis. When I was in school, I worked
snorkeling. We went to various competitions and won prizes. I also love watching movies. I love watching the drama and
Comedy, as well as films about love.
My friend, I hope your next letter you just tell me more about yourself.
If you set up a serious relationship and you have a sincere intention, then I'll look forward to your next letter. Yours
the following letter to tell me about you a lot, and I'll make the first conclusions about you. Anastasia



Received: from hpmi (cpc17-lewi15-2-0-cust218.2-4.cable.virginmedia.com. [86.5.214.219])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


NTL
NTL Infrastructure - Lewisham
NTLI Network Management Centre
NTL Internet
Crawley Court
Winchester
Hampshire
SO21 2QA
UK


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxx!!! Merry Christmas! I wish you all the best and good
in this Christmas! I wish you health and that of your loved ones! I
wish you all the best for this Christmas! I hope that you will answer
me! I'll wait for you to answer with great impatience! I wish you all
the best, Nastya


Received: from hpmi (ip-94-112-43-121.net.upcbroadband.cz. [94.112.43.121])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


TESNETWORK
UPC Ceska republika, a.s.
Broadband Internet services Pha Zav 11.4
Mistral Contact Role
UPC Ceska republika, a.s.
Zavisova 502/5
Prague Nusle
Czech Republic


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxx!!!
I am very glad that you responded to my letter. I'm glad that you are
ready to continue correspondence with me. You know, in our time is
very difficult to find decent and honest man. Since many men want only
sex. And when it comes to serious relationships, to create a shared
future and the family they all start to move away from you. Perhaps
they do so because they are afraid of responsibility. Many men with
whom I got acquainted, and tried to build relationships, fear of
liability. I do not understand people who do not want to start a
family. The family is fine. This is very good when you are next to the
person to whom you can fully trust. I hope that you are a man who is
willing to build a serious relationship. Since I already told you that
I only need a serious relationship. I do not want to short novels,
which then end up heartbroken and in tears. I sincerely love. My
friend, you must be very interesting to learn about where I work. I
work as a barber. I chose this profession because I like dealing with
people.
What will you do in this new year?
Now I need to go. I will finish my letter on this. I hope to see again
tomorrow your letter, which will bring me joy. Anastasia


Received: from localhost ([176.215.65.192])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxx!!!
I am glad to read your letter again. I think that I can now come to
the internet cafe and be completely confident in what you wrote to me.
I hope you never get tired of my letters. How are you today? How do
you feel? I feel very well and cheerfully. I just have a good mood.
What are you doing today? I went to visit my parents. I have a dad and
mom. They are quite elderly, despite the fact that I was still very
young. My mother married my father when she was almost 34 years. A
father I'd never seen. When my mother was pregnant, he left her and
left her alone pregnant. As well I have a girlfriend. Her name is
Dasha .. I also send you a photo together with my girlfriend and with
my mom. I hope they will like you as well! My mom is retired and she
has no job. I love my mom. Because, first of all she gave me life. She
raised me and did everything that I was happy. Tell me, will you tell
me about your family? I would be interested. I think that in this I
have to finish my letter. I am leaving the internet cafe in hopes
again to see your new letter tomorrow. Your Anastasia


Received: from hpmi (78-105-82-159.zone3.bethere.co.uk. [78.105.82.159])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


AVATAR-GB
Barking Residential Dynamic
O2 Broadband Hostmaster
260 Bath Rod
Slough
Berkshire
SL1 4DX
UK


No Pic


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx!!! How are you? I'm all right, but you would be so much
better!)) xxxxx Where you're going to celebrate this New Year? I'll
celebrate the New Year at home with their parents!)) I do not buy more
gifts COBOL parents (tomorrow morning I go to the shops to buy
whipping his parents, what you give to the new year, family and
friends? I must go now to prepare salads! I will write you tomorrow, I
expect you to answer with impatience! all the best, Nastya


Received: from hpmi ([188.175.58.7])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


RIOMEDIA
RIOMEDIA Frydek Mistek
Marian Rychtecky
RIOMEDIA
Kovanecka 30
190 00 Praha 9 - Liben
Czech Republic


xxxxxxxxxx


She send me Jan 3rd. the same Letter from Dec. 28th. once more. I told her not to drink during writing. I'm not the only one who got a old Mail from her.......


Sorry but I do not drink, you got me very upset, your words! I'm sorry ...


Received: from hpmi (host86-178-19-229.range86-178.btcentralplus.com. [86.178.19.229])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


BT-CENTRAL-PLUS
Central + migration to 21CN
BT
Wholesale
UK


xxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx!!! But I do not know why it happened, maybe it was a mistake on
the server! I do not know if you think that I do not really think your
work is ... I have something to do about it I can not! Excuse me! I'm
waiting for an answer, Nastya


Received: from hpmi (ip-78-45-201-112.net.upcbroadband.cz. [78.45.201.112])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


CZ-DATTELKABEL-20070413
UPC Ceska Republica, a.s.
a.s. Zavisova 502/5
140 00 Prague 4
Czech Republic


xxxxxxxxxxx
... told her to change the Server "when he's full of mistakes"......without any further comments....


Hi xxxxx!!! I do not know what happened, but you hurt me very much (((I
am very very disappointed! (((


Received: from hpmi ([114.198.233.50])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


ITS-PK
Assignment to Pakistan ITS
Khurram Siddiqi
khurram.siddiqi@its.ws
P.O. Box 4627
Riyadh


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx!!! How are you? I hope that you all right!))) I'm all right!)))
Yesterday night I went to church and praying for your health and for
your loved ones of all, though I never saw you, but I think that you
are very a good man and you deserve it! We've got Christmas in Russia!
And all night in all the churches was a service! I put the candles,
the health of all my relatives and friends !)))) I hope you write to
me) I'm waiting for an answer from you, look! All the best, Nastya


Received: from hpmi ([114.198.233.50])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


ITS-PK
Assignment to Pakistan ITS
Khurram Siddiqi
khurram.siddiqi@its.ws
P.O. Box 4627
Riyadh


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx!!! I am very pleased to receive a letter from you))) Russia
celebrate Christmas January 7! If you want to know more about that
look on the internet, there you will a lot of information! I told you
that I live in the city of Kirov! You have not read my letters? I hope
to hear from you early reply! Nastya


Received: from hpmi ([188.187.198.130])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She didn't read my Mail and ignored my slaps......maybe she must think about a new Tactic....

Hello xxxxxx!
Unfortunately, I can not write to you today a long letter. I went to
Internet cafes to warn you about this. Since I do not want you to be
worried. Tomorrow I will write you more, and all you can explain. I
hope that you will not be offended at me. Nastya


Received: from hpmi ([27.2.0.47])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


SCTV-VN
SaiGon Tourist Cable Television
Nguyen Hoang Vinh
SaigonTourist Cable Television Company (SCTV)
31-33 Dinh Cong Trang Str, Dist 1,
HCMC
Vietnam


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxx!!! How are you? I hope that all is well with you! I am very
concerned that you do not contact me (((I'm sorry ((I'm sorry that you
do not write! I hope you all ok))) I hope you'll not ignore my letter,
I will wait for an answer from you with impatience! all the best,
Nastya


Received: from hpmi (cpc1-folk2-2-0-cust873.1-2.cable.virginmedia.com. [81.96.27.106])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


INFRASTRUCTURE
NTL Infrastructure - Ashford
NTLI Network Management Centre
NTL Internet
Crawley Court
Winchester
Hampshire
SO21 2QA
UK


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxx!
As you might have thought so? I just ours you, and I only write to
you! why are you so bad about me, opinions?
I can not understand? Why
in your mind, just bad thoughts! I'm real, and I really want to know
you!
Forgive that yesterday has written to you so a little. When I have
come to the cafe Internet, the manager has told to me that they are
closed in 10 minutes because of what that checks. I had not enough
time to write. I hope that you don't become angry about me. For my
small letter. How your day today? How your mood? At me everything is
all right. Today on work I was tired, there were many clients, I
haven't had time to buy at all products as very long worked... I have
asked the girlfriend Dasha. It is good that she has bought to me
necessary products. Here that the friendship means. Tell to me, what
for you such friendship? On what you are ready for the sake of your
friend? For me friendship - this sacred. I consider that it is better
to have one friend, but the best and which never will betray you. Than
to have it is a lot of friends and from whom someone can betray you.
On it I will finish my letter. I will look forward your new letter. I
hope that tomorrow you will please me again with the fine lines which
will present to me mood. And you will send me the photo? I hope what
yes. Yours Anastasia


Received: from hpmi (cpc4-ely05-2-0-cust167.5-1.cable.virginmedia.com. [217.137.157.168])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


VIATEL-WHOLESALE-DIALUP-SERVICE-NET
NTL Internet
NTLI Network Management Centre
NTL Internet
Crawley Court
Winchester
Hampshire
SO21 2QA


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my friend xxxxx!!!
Send me your photo! I want to see you on the photo!
I am glad that you haven't disregarded me today. And again you have
pleased me with the fine letter. How you feel today yourself? How has
passed your day today? You had something amusing? Tell to me something
interesting and new of your life. It will be very interesting to me to
read about it. Tell to me of what you dream? You have a dream? Of what
you dreamed in the childhood? I always dreamed of true love. I dreamed
of love as in fairy tales. That this fairy tale came to an end with
the happy end. I always dreamed to find the ideal man. With which I
could construct the happy future. The man who would respect me and
appreciated. For me the most important thing in the man is its
character. For me the main mutual understanding and love in relations.
As if in relations there will be no mutual understanding relations
won't be long and strong. You agree with me? I hope that you
understand me! Lovely my friend, on it I will finish my letter. I will
wait the answer from you with the big impatience. Your girlfriend
Anastasia


Received: from hpmi (host109-157-49-165.range109-157.btcentralplus.com. [109.157.49.165])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


BT-Central-Plus
IP Pools
BT
Wholesale
UK


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my friend xxxxx!
I wrote to you, and say that I will not ever send a sexy picture! you pervert what ??????
Darling, I am very glad to receive your new letter. Your letters bring
to me a lot of fun. I am very glad that you can not stop me from
writing! Tell me, you look at night dreams? Or you do not dream at
night? Yesterday I had a wonderful dream. About how we're sunbathing
on the beach and helped each other put on a body sunblock. Not
describe the feeling when you stroke my back cream. I was happy! Tell
me what you think? What do you dream? What would? I do not know why,
but I'm sure I can trust you any, my secret. And so I have from you no
secrets! I hope that you also have no secrets from me. I will wait
your letter tomorrow. I already miss you and your letter. Forever your
girl friend Anastasia


Received: from hpmi (host81-159-28-246.range81-159.btcentralplus.com. [81.159.28.246])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


BT-CENTRAL-PLUS
IP pools
BT
Wholesale
UK


xxxxxxx


Hi xxxxx!!! I am glad to receive from you)) How are you doing? I'm all
right! But why are you telling me that I wrote you a letter rude! If
you ask me, sexy photos! Tell me, why do you these pictures? I wrote
you in my first letter that I honest girl, and I will not send you a
sexy photo! Why do not you read my letters? I'm waiting for an answer
from you, all the best!)) Nastya


Received: from hpmi ([188.175.95.136])
From: "lovekrass@gmail.com" <lovekrass@gmail.com>


RIOMEDIA
Marian Rychtecky
RIOMEDIA
Kovanecka 30
190 00 Praha 9 - Liben
Czech Republic

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42509

    ReplyDelete